Three

Run Away

Finally, an update TvT

It took me forever to write this chapter. Actually i've written this chapter almost a month ago. But somehow i didn't feel satisfied with what i've written. So i just edited it over and over again. Once i finally felt it was good enough, i accidentally deleted it ;-----;

So i had to write this chapter over again. And i still didn't feel this chapter turn out as i want TvT

There's a toooon of grammar and spelling error. I'm too lazy to fix it U,U

Hope you'll enjoy the story ^^

 


“Jongup-ah, wait me. Can you walk slower?” Sena struggled to keep her pace as Jongup walked quickly, left her behind.

 

The two of them entered the building to attend her family company birthday party, Sena asked Jongup to accompany her or Jongup considered it as he was dragged along with her. Jongup ignored her and kept walk fast through the hallway tried to reach the party hall as soon as possible, even Sena felt that Jongup actually ran. This guy heartless and mindless made her almost ran while she wore high heels and knee lenght dress.

 

“This is your fault! We’re late and it’s all because of you. Your paranoia brother will chase me down in minutes if we don’t show ourselves soon. He will think that something bad happen to you. Actually he always think that something bad will happen to you whenever you near me.” Jongup gritted his teeth.

 

It has been a month since they came back from the holiday. Everything back to ‘normal’, that meant no one found out what Sena had done in Jeju. Who would if Jongup, the only one ‘witness’ helped Sena to hid the truth? The only reason why he agree to helped her was because he didn’t want Jihoon, Sena’s brother found out about it. Right after they arrived from jeju, Jongup was scolded hard by Jihoon since he knew that Jongup let Sena rode parasailing. It was one of a lot things that Jihoon considered as “bad thing happened”. Who knew what Jihoon would do to him if he knew how bad his little sister messed her life?

 

Sena managed to reached Jongup, she gave him a death glare. “Don’t badmouthing about my brother!” Sena hissed, she held the urge to scold the other since they were in public place. Sena knew so well, Jongup just didn’t want to made any mess with her brother. But still there was no excuse to said bad thing about her brother.

 

Sena saw the entrance, she fixed her dress and walked slowly next to Jongup. She inhaled and exhaled calmly tried to heal the panting. Once they entered the hall, Sena widened her sight, looked around at the filled hall. Suddenly, she felt someone grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the corner. Sena shocked, but then she realized that was her brother with his sullen face. Jongup followed them and Jihoon turned around to faced him. “Explain me, why do you come late?”

 

“Oppa, listen to me..” Sena tried to calm down his brother, but Jihoon just cut her off.

 

“I’m not talking to you, i’m talking to this guy.” He pointed Jongup and waiting for the answer.

 

“I’m sorry hyung, Sena just...”

 

“Don’t blame her, i know you’re the one who make the fault.” Jongup’s mouth fell opened, he turned to the left only to saw Sena gave him playfully apology face.  Jihoon crossed his arms and started to gave him long lecture. The thing was, actually Jihoon wasn’t angry at Jongup because they came late, he was mad because Sena refused him to picked her up and told him she would come with her best friend. But he was Jihoon, he always made any excuse to threatened the younger guy.

 

 Sena felt a slightly guilty as she saw her best friend got scolded (again). On their way to the party hall Sena saw a kitten lied down on the street and insisted Jongup to brought it to the hospital, which cause they came late to the party. Beside he felt bad that Jongup had to deal with Jihoon’s protectiveness for years.

 

Jongup personally thought that whatever he had done for Sena would seemed wrong in Jihoon’s eyes. He remembered well how mad Jihoon at him when Sena asked her family permit to went on vacation with Jongup. That was the reason Jongup refused to accompany Sena on her vacation, but he knew Sena need that vacation and who could she asked for help except him and got ready to faced his brother. He didn’t like being in dangerous zone with Jihoon. But seemed like that brat girl having so much fun to put him into trouble.

 

Jihoon felt a bit satisfied when he looked the younger guy hung his head down and unmotioned, he decided to finish his lecture and gave him a warning. “You understand?”

 

Jongup just nodded as he saw Jihoon walked away left the two of them since he had to welcoming another guest. “Seriously Sena-ah. Your brother need to fix his mind. And you should have help me back then. Your brother always ready to kill me if i did something wrong.” He clicked his tounge and gave her disbelief look.

 

Sena just let out a low chuckled at him, she had seen enough how Jongup suffered from Jihoon for years. And there was no way her brother could kill him, except if a tooooon of words could made someone died. Jihoon very good at talking. “Well you know there was no use. He wouldn’t listen to me anyway.” That was the worst point about it. Jihoon always considered everything was Jongup’s fault.

 

“Kaja, we need to find my parents.” Sena walked slowly as she tried to find her parents.

 Sena found them in the middle of a small crowd of their friends. Sena approached them, greeted her parents’s friend politely and earning a warm welcoming. They were praised her, how beautiful and sweet she was. Sena just nodded and smiled in the sweetest way she could do. Looked like people happy to saw her in the party. Sena rarely came to public event like this, she just thought there was no point.

 

“Oh look, jongupie, you’re here.” Mrs. Goo smiled as he saw Jongup. Jongup bowed deeply and received a hug from the beautiful lady. Actually, his mom was Mrs. Goo’s friend when they were in high school, that was why Mrs. Goo trusted him so much. “I’m quite sad your mom couldn’t come here.”

 

“Yes, she always busy to go travelling various place. Even she hasn’t time enough for me” Jongup made a fake sad face, caused Mrs. Goo laughed then he asked her to get a drink. They continued the conversation while Sena listened politely, she cursed Jongup inwardly since he knew Jongup left her on purpose.

 

Suddenly everyone looked at the stage, there was a beautiful young lady walked with vionli on her hand. She stood up in the middle of the stage and started to play a beautiful song using it. Sena smiled at her and felt a warm arm wrapped her shoulder, she looked up and found her father focused his eyes to the stage. “One day, I hope to see you on the stage too.”

 

Sena flinched mentally. But she didn’t want to ruin the atmosphere. After the performance ended, everybody clapping and chattering could be hear in the whole hall, praised her beautiful performance.

 

Someone approached and greeted them, Sena thought he was one of her father friend. Mr. Goo introduce his youngest daughter to him. Like everyone always did, Sena heard he praised her politeness. Sometimes she thought how would people treat her if she wasn’t Goo Jeongmin’s daughter.

 

“Mr. Goo, i saw your daughter’s performance. She was amazing. She surely has her mother’s talent.”

 

“Aniyo Mr. Cha, you make me embarassed.” Mrs Goo smiled shyly and proud at he same time. Sena couldn’t help but proud of her too. He was right. Goo Yeonhee was stunning. No one didn’t know her. She was a young violist who well known in Korea. With her outstanding both in look and talent in such young age, and her title as Goo Jisoon daughter made her as Korean Violist Goddess.

 

“How about you Miss Goo? Are you a violist too?” His question just made her pulled back to reality.

 

“No, she fond at piano.” Mrs. Goo hugged Sena’s arm proudly. “But this little girl too shy to perform in front of people.”

 

“I hope to see you on stage too. I bet you have a great talent. Just like your sister.” Sena felt a bit uneasy with the topic. Would he still had the same thought if he ever seen she played piano? Sena just smiled and told them she needed to went to restroom.

 

Sena just walked away from the crowd, tried to find a deserted spot. She was tired with everyone attention toward her, eyeing whenever she went, greeted her and tried to act sweet in front of her.

 

“Sena-ah!” Sena turned around and smiled at the owner of the voice.

 

“Eonni!” Sena walked closer and hugged her tightly.

 

“Yah, you little brat. Why you didn’t tell me that you will come?” Yeonhee flicked Sena’s forehead, made her whined.

 

“Ouchh, that was hurt. I miss you eonni. And your performance was great.” Sena linked her arm on Yeonhee’s and placed her head on her sister shoulder.

 

“Aish this girl. Gomawo Sena-ah. Aigoo, you come back home every week end. It just five days since you visited us. And you missed me this much already? Tell me how was your school?” The two of them walked with everyone greeted them warmly.

 

“It’s boring actually, since you’re not around me. And can’t i missed you though we just separated for days?” She pouted at her big sister. Sena’s school demanded the students to stayed at dorm after summer holiday ended. In case to face the final exam and university entrance test, they increased the amount of study hours.

 

Yeonhee laughed at her little sister, she always acted like a spoiled brat whenever she was around her. They found a couch and sat there as they continued their little conversation. An old man approached them and asked Yeonhee to talked in private. Sena knew he was a promotor, he might be want to talked about Yeonhee’s solo concert.

 

Sena wandered her sight at the hall, there were so many people who enjoyed the party, but how many people who exactly on the same place with her? Faked their excitement. She knew well most of the guest attended the party on purpose to gain some attention from her parents. She could be sounded so pesimistic sometimes. But that was the reality.

 

“You know, daydreaming is not good for your health.” Sena ignored the voice and kept looking at the crowd.

 

“I think some people could be an actor or actress since i can’t find the difference on their facial expression between who is enjoy the party and who is faked one.” Sena turned around and found her best friend idiotic face with a wide grin. “Where did you go?”

 

“I’ve told you, i got a drink. So how was that? Are you enjoying the party?” He scoffed. Jongup totally understand Sena didn’t like it at all.

 

“Of course, why not? Even i’m going to stay until the party end and help the workers to clean up the hall.”

 

“Wow, you sounds so Goo Jungmin’s daughter.”

 

“Stop your nonsense, wait here. I’m going to get a drink.” Sena walked away and aimed her direction to the drink counter. She couldn’t avoid people attention for her. Being Goo Jungmin’s daughter wasn’t always good, actually.

 

She grabbed two glasses of mocktail. Well, she never and wouldn’t ever drink alcohol in front of her family. She wasn’t adult enough beside her father didn’t allow his daughter to even Yeonhee was old enough. She was about to walked when she heard some old lady talked about her. Obviously the didn’t saw that she was right behind them.

 

“ So she is the maknae of Goo family? I barely see her in public event like this.” an old lady voice aske in curiousity.

 

“Yes, no wonder the two of them look so beautiful.” Second voice praised, Sena didn’t really understand why she stayed still on her spot, maybe she just hoped to hear different things now.

 

“I know, but Yeonhee a lot prettier. Don’t you think? Her beauty is flawless, somehow i feel the younger is not good as her sister.” Third voice joined the conversation, made Sena stunned. She gripped the glass tighter as she heard the third voice continued her word. “Yeonhee seems more lively , while the maknae, why did she hide herself from public if there’s nothing wrong with her? And you see how was the way she stared at people, it’s so typical of a rich kid.”

 

“Aish, Mrs. Han you shouldn’t have said that. What if someone else heard you?” Sena scoffed mentally, yes someone else was hearing your word, the people you was talking about.

 

“But that was true, Yeonhee is so humble though he such a great violist. It’d great if she became my daughter in law.” Sena shut her eyes, there wasn’t a point to kept hearing a thing you had heard many times.

 

“Did you ever hear that she was a pianis? My son actually in the same high school with her. He told me that she is a good pianis.”

 

“If that so, why she didn’t follow her sister stpes? Became a profesional musician? Yeonhee was known since she was a little kid. I think it because her talent not so great as her sister.”

 

Sena bit her bottom lips hardly tried to hold the pain and walked off. She had enough to hear those sort of things. That was too much for her, she knew that she wasn’t good as her sister. But why people kept judging her while they didn’t know how she was actually?

 

“Moon Jongup, kaja.” Jongup looked up and found his best friend with unreadable expression.

 

“What’s wrong? That thing happen again?” Jongup stood up and followed her, he reached her wrist and tugged her around. “Okay, where do you want to go?”

 

“Don’t say like you don’t understand what i’m talking about.” Sena whispered and tugged her hand.

 

“How about your family? You can’t just leave without telling them.”

 

“What about me?” The two of the turned around and saw Yeonhee walked closer with a pretty smile plastered on her  face.

 

Sena smiled widely as he saw her sister. “Eonni, i have to go back to dorm. You know tomorrow i still have to go to school and it’s 10pm already. I can’t found Appa and Eomma, can you just tell them that i’m leaving now?”

 

Yeonhee furrowed her eyebrows, she didn’t like with the idea. It was rude if Sena didn’t tell their parents properly that she would go back to her dorm. Beside Jihoon would think that she had to sent back by him. After a little convienced, Yeonhee gave up, actually she never refused her little sister order.

 

“Okay, okay, ill them them. But remember to go straight to your dorm. And for you Jonguppie, please drive safely.” She showed her perfect teeth at him.

 

“Of course noona, don’t worry. I’ll take good care of you dongsaeng.” Jongup smiled shyly.

 

What was with these lie he had told to her sister, and those idiotic smile made Sena wanted to smack him. Yeonhee bid them goodbye and walked back to the hall. She searched for her parent but she only could find Jihoon.

 

“Oppa.” Jihoon turned his head and smiled at her.

 

“Yeonhee-ah, where’s Sena? I thought she’s with you.” Jihoon gave her confused look.

 

“She was, but she has gone back to her dorm with Jonguppie.” Jihoon groan loudly when he heard Yeonhee explaination. He cursed Jongup in any way possible. Let out his worried as Sena went back with Jongup.

 

“Stop it oppa. You know Jongup is a good guy, beside they’ve been friend for over ten years. There’s nothing you should worry about.” Yeonhee crossed her arm and puoted cutely. Jihoon smiled and pulled her away to the crowd and had some conversation with their friends.

 

“Yeonhee-ah here you are.” Yeonhee turned around and found her parents. “Here, this is the guy i want you to see.” Her mother gestured a handsome guy beside her.

 

He was tall, and Yeonhee could see he has a nice body, with that white shirt his toned torso could be saw clearly. Yeonhee felt a bit embarrased as she did inappropriate act, she bowed quickly to covered her reddened face.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Goo Yeonhee.”

 

As she straightened her body, she could see that guy bowed at her then he had a handsome smile plastered on his face. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jung Daehyun. Nice too meet you Yeonhee-ssi”

 


Comment and Subscribe are welcome ^^