Two

Run Away

I'm sory for late update *i promise to upadated 2 days ago*

I just couldn't find free time to post it :(

But now, i'm extremely happy because it just 2 hours left until BADMAN will be released. So take this as my gift. LMAO


 

I managed to keep myself calm well when i was inside the room, but once i walked away from the hotel entrance (yeah, i spent all night long with that guy in a hotel, expensive hotel if i had to add) i ran as fast as possible to the parking lot. Oh God, i didn’t know where was my car, even i doubt that my car actually here. I didn’t remember well except for the... Arrrghh why i only remember that part?

I just woke up for less than one hours, and I felt like my life messed up more than every mess i had done in my whole life. I kicked the small rock and took my cellphone, dialed a certain number.

“Hallo, Where are you?....Yes.... Yeah, I’m.....Wohoo, okay calm down... Im at..” I looked around and spotted the hotel name. “I’m at Hyatt Recidence Jeju.... No, just come here.. I don’t need your nag right now... Okay, you better hurry. I’ll hang up now.”

As I turned off the phone, I walked off and looking for a restaurant near the hotel. At least I should waited at the “proper” place, not just standing like a statue in the middle of parking lot. I found a small cafe and decide to take a breakfast. I ordered american style breakfast with a cup of double shot espresso. I just stared at my food I didn’t have any appetite left, everytime i remembered what happened before, made my appetite flew away little by little. I sipped the coffee, i liked the extremely bitter taste from double shot espresso. Just like my life.. full of bitterness. I chuckled at my own thought. How could i compared my life with a coffee? Beside, my life wasn’t that bad.

I felt a slightly tap on my shoulder and i looked up. “Jongupie! Oh God, I’m so relieved you’re here.” I said loudly, almost screamed i guessed. He sat across me with that sour facial expression.

“Yah, Goo Sena, Where did you go last night? A hotel? You just called me all of sudden after last night you disappeared all of sudden too from the night club? What the heck is this all about? Do you know how worried i am? And you didn’t pick any call from me either. Oh geez..”

This, my one and only bestfriend since we were in elementary, he was so quite type who only smiled when you barely knew him. A shy boy,  but after you had through years with him, he wasn’t that peoples always called him as angelic smile prince, but a nagging monster. Well, he just nagged when it came to one condition, he worried about me. Just like my second mom. I covered my ears from his bullet of words.

“I’m not in the state that I want to explain anything to you now, just take me out from here. I don’t know where my car is.” I replied lazyly to him.

He crossed his arm and shook his head. “You surely have to change your attitude toward me. How could you turned into different personality when your family or your relatives aren’t around?”

 

I just shrugged and took a sip of my beloved bitter coffee. “I’m not going to take you from here, if you don’t even tell me what happened last night.” I was about to spoke but he continued his sentence. ” Yes i demand and insist you to tell me everything. Truth.” He said firmly.

 

I just rolled my eyes, still avoided to tell everything. It wasn’t that i didn’t want to told him everything. I just wasn’t in good mood to discuss about how big the mess that I just did. “Just take me from here first, then I’ll explain everything to you, okay? Let’s go.” I stood up and walked off left my un-eaten food behind. I knew, I was a bit mean to him, but just in front of him I could showed my true personality. It wasn’t like i had a Multiple Personality Disorder, no, of course. I just.. yeah tried to act like everyone else wanted me to be.

 

I reached his car first and got in passanger seat, yeah that was one of his “strange” behavior, he never locked his car. I leaned back and shut my eyes, my headache wasn’t fully recovered, it was just getting worse because of morning shock, and double shot espresso while my stomach still empty. Jongup got in and i turned my head to looked him, he stared madly at me. “Sometimes i feel like I’m more like you bodyguard rather than your friend.”

 

I smiled faintly. “Then, You’re the best bodyguard in the world.”

 

He the engine and drove off slowly. He didn’t speak any word while I just rested with my eyes shut. After a short trip, which like foreverfor me, we reached my summer house. We stayed here for only five days, and now it was only one day left. I slid out and walked straight to my room. Threw my body at my bed and took a nap.

 

I woke up and took a glance at my wrist watch. It was 1 pm, I slept for almost 4 hours, so that wasn’t a nap but a sleep. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, it just made me flinched as i remembered that  I hadn’t shower yet after i did it. I took a very longer time than i usualy need to showered. I had to made sure that I clean enough.

 

I wore a t-shirt and a short pants, walked out from my room and tried to find Jongup. He was cooking in the kitchen, prepared our late lunch. I knew he hadn’t lunch yet, because he would eat together with me. No, it wasn’t that he was so romantic and loved to eat lunch together with me, it because he knew that I hated eat alone, and i prohibited him to eat before me. Please call me meany while you can.

 

“Hungry already?” he asked as I sat in the dinning table. I just nodded and he served a bowl rice and kimchi stew in front of me. He sat across and started eat his own.

 

I took a spoon full and shoved into my mouth.“Umm, your food is... really delicious as always.” I praised him cheerfully, he just furrowed his eyebrow. “You know, I would be a luckiest woman if i marry to you.”

 

“Then I will be the unlucky man, if i ended up marry to such a brat girl like you.” he said uninterested at my joke. I just laughed at him as I continued eat my food happily, it has been a while since he cooked for me. This was one of his side that the other didn’t know. He had a good talent (?) at cooking. I was pretty sure, if only girls knew about this they would line up to be his wife (even now, girls already lined up to be his girlfriend).

 

“What kind of answer is that? You hurt my feeling.” I made a fake sob, and he just ignored my act. I let out a deep sighed. And pouted cutely.

 

“Don’t try to act cute in front of me, i know what your true personality is.” He scoffed. Aissh jinjja, if only I wasn’t his bestfriend, i would kill him right away. “So you ready to tell me what happened last night?” I looked up, he almost finished his food. He put his hand on the table with the elbow support his arm and rested his chin at his palm.

 

I swore I almost choked my food, but I manage to calm down. To be honest, i still wasn’t ready to tell him. I mean, why should I? Did I had to tell him cheerfully that I spent a whole night with a stranger with a proud tone?

 

“I still don’t understand why you didn’t fall for me? We’ve been friend for a long time. There’s a lot of chance you fall for me” I mumbled with mouth full.

 

“What’s that? You want to change the topic?”

 

“Jongup-ah, let’s talk about it later, ne?”I reached out my hand and grabbed his hand. He pushed my hand away and gave me disbelief look.

 

“Are you going to tell me or not? Sena, you make me worried you all night long, you didn’t pick up my calls, didn’t reply my text. And what the heck? i found you in a hotel. Okay I found you in a cafe, but you told me you was in hotel before. What the hell was you doing?”

 

“Aiish, are my mom or what?? Can you talk a bit slower?”

 

“Yah! Look, I promised to your mother i’ll take care of you while we’re here. In case you forget it, I risked my life to helped you to get this vacation. So you better don’t play hard with me.” He got irritated of my stubborness. I let out a loud sigh, there was no point to kept avoiding this topic. He was as stubborn as I am.

 

“Well.....” I explained everything as fast as possible, with many stuttered here and there. And of course with some modification. I mean, i didn’t have to told him every detail about what i was doing last night. His jaw was fell down as he heard my explaination.

 

“So..  I.. I think my car still at that club’s parking lot, since.. I probably rode that guy’s car.”

 

Jongup didn’t give me any respone, I bit my bottom lips hadly it just made me more nervous. Well, maybe i looked like took this matter easy, but the fact was even i still shocked about the reality [i still couldn't accept the reality].  After all, I’ve been raised in a strict family. I didn’t see ity like an easy thing. I just tried to act cool in front of that guy because I didn’t want to looked like a weak girl, who only crying after realized what she did while drunk. And that wouldn’t change anything, except maybe that guy laughed at me. I saw jongup massage the back of his neck

 

“YAH! GOO SENA!!!!” He yelled at me, I just shut my eyes. I told you, Jongup would turned into scariest person if he got mad.

 

“Uppie, listen to me. I didn’t have any intention to.. Like hell i would do it easily..” I force myself to calm down. Jongup just crossed his arm on his chest.

 

“Did you regret about what happened?” He opened his small eyes, glared at me with emotionless face.

 

“Nope.” I said it firmly. He widened his eyes as he heard my answer.

 

“What? you..”

 

“Regret wouldn’t change the fact Uppie.” I cut him off. I wouldn’t let myself down. Yes I did it, and so? That didn’t mean that i was going to did it again. Let saw that as my bad experience that i wouldn’t through it again.

 

“How can you take this so easy? That guy? You just said “that guy”? Sena-ah, you didn’t even know who he is. What if your parent found out? WHAT IF YOUR BROTHER FOUND OUT?” He screamed hysterically.

 

Poor Jongup, i pitied him internally. Well, he had a “special” relationship with my brother, just like prey-predator relationship. We both finished our lunch, i grabbed the empty plate and went to the kitchen, put it in the sink. I turned aroud and stared at him.“They won’t find out, if you keep your mouth silent. As simple as that.”

 

“Do you realize what is your brother going to do to me, if he find out his beloved maknae lost her ity before married, worse she lost it to a stranger? Even your brother tried to kill me when you said that we would take a summer vacation together. He threatened me if something bad happened to you, he will chase me down and kill me. And look, it wasn’t bad but worst. Something worst happened to you. maybe he will kill me twice for that.”

 

I gave him a death glare. “Yah, Don’t be exaggerate. You say like my brother is a bad guy.”

 

“He is. He become that bad only to me.” He let out a deep sigh.

 

I laughed at his answer. Yes, my brother was a very protective [possessive] to me and my sister. I stared intense at my bestfriend. “Jongup-ah, promise me you won’t tell anyone about this.” I asked him, no, i begged him.

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t have any intention to kill your parent, or get killed by your brother, or ruined your life and your “pure” image.” He scoffed.

 

I smiled at him, I knew i could always rely on him about everything. “Okay, enough for this topic. Tonight, we should go back to the night club and get my car.” I said in creerfully tone, before my voice turned into sad one. “And I should get ready to face my life again after we go back to Seoul tomorrow.”

 

 


Hello readers..

Well, yeah I make Jongup personality a bit different than what he is.

I just want to make something different. It's usual to see Jongupie as a shy boy, talk less, and all.

So, yeah i make his as a noisy and a bit bossy one xD

 

Thanks for those who subscribe this story :)

Anywho, just feel free to leave your comment ^^