Chapter 10

Sugar! ah Honey, Honey!
[music; Oh! My Goddess – TRAX
[eating; breakfast
[mood; tired, my back is hurting :(
===============================================

-SUGAR POV-

My mind froze as I saw who the crowd pushed up onto the stage. The crowd was supposed to push up SHINee. Who they pushed up wasn’t SHINee, they were my ulzzang friends, and judging from how much louder the crowd screamed when the boy…what?

I don’t know. I just blanked out. They were SHINee all along?

Why didn’t they tell us? What in the world is happening?

I needed some space to think this through. I tugged at Taeyeon’s t-shirt, she nodded, obviously thinking the same thing as me.

“Mike…uhh…I feel like I have a sore throat…can I skip this? Maybe somebody can take my place to sing with…S-SHINee?” Taeyeon suggested. Mike nodded. Taeyeon and I breathed a sigh of relief, then we ran off the stage. As we made our way through the crowd, I looked back at the stage one more time. The boys were looking at our retreating backs with sad looks on their faces. I in a breath and turned to follow Taeyeon out of the food hall.

~

“I can’t believe this.” Taeyeon shook her head as I fell onto my bed. We haven’t said a word running back to our cabin, and now we let all our thoughts pour out.

“I DON’T believe it.” I mumbled, frowning at the ceiling.

“So…what just happened back there…do you think our friends was actually SHINee?”

“Well there’s solid proof now, that they are…them.” I bit my lower lip.

“…Are you…hurt that they lied to us?” The bed sank a few centimeters as Taeyeon came over to sit on my bed.

“I guess…I am…I mean, they lied to us, I don’t see why they had to, but I am more upset with myself, how could I have not seen that they were SHINee! Now that I think of it, I can see how everything pieces together! How everyone just flocked to kayaking when they were there, how they always wore hats like celebrities do, and how everyone starts whispering and giggling when they appeared…” I took a deep breath, “…I just can’t believe I couldn’t point out the obvious clues, instead I just had the stupid theory they were ulzzangs! Argh!” I hit the bed in frustration.

“It’s not your fault. I’m sure they have a reason to lie to us…” Taeyeon said softly as she patted my shoulder.

“I just…I don’t…I…I just don’t want to lose our new friends because of some stupid lie to cover up that they are celebrities!” I burst out, feeling my eyes swell up with tears.

“There, there, don’t cry…everything is gonna be okay” Taeyeon pulled me up and hugged me. I sniffed into her shirt, “Ew, don’t get snot onto my tee”

I started giggling.

“You sound like a mom” I poked her belly.

“You were crying and now your giggling…Sugar, I don’t know what to do with you” She sighed, but still held me in her tight embrace.

“You can let go of my now” I muttered, and she did.

“Alright, my little brown dongsaeng” She sniggered.

“Yah! Don’t call me that!” I threw a light punch at her. She screamed loudly and stood up, ready to run.

Our playtime was soon interrupted, as somebody rapped at the door.

We both froze.

“Who’s there?” Taeyeon cautiously walked to the door, not opening it just yet.

“Taeyeon…Sugar…it’s us.” Weno’s voice came from the door. Taeyeon looked at me with a look that said ‘should we open it’? I mouthed ‘your choice’ and flipped myself around so that my face was buried In my bedsheets. Taeyeon chose to open the door.

“Hi…” I heard the boys mumble together. I turned my head slightly so that I could see what was happening out of the corner of my eye. Taeyeon was nodding a silent greeting at them, being very cautious of her own actions.

“…Listen…please let us explain…” Homin pleaded in his deep voice.

Taeyeon nodded again and stepped aside, signaling for the boys to enter the cabin. She closed the door after them. She came to sit on my bed again.

The boys looked nervous and scared at the same time. They nudged each other, obviously wanting somebody other than themselves to talk and do the explaining. In the end, Weno started talk.

“So…I guess you girls know the big secret right?” He said. I sat up and nodded along with Taeyeon. I was trying hard to keep a pokerface, I wasn’t that mad, to say the truth…but it’s funny seeing them all serious like this so...

“Well, we want to apologize for that…we are really sorry that we lied to you girls…” He continued.

“It’s alright” I murmured. All the boys’ faces lit up with hopeful expressions.

“Really?” Weno cocked his head. Taeyeon and I nodded.

“Well that’s a relief…” Mintae smiled and patted his chest.

“But one thing…why did you lie to us anyways when we don’t know you guys in the first place?” I asked.

“Well, we thought that the fact that we are celebrities would change your opinion on us…and you know, we just want to have…real friends for once…” Homin said. Everybody nodded.

“Ah~ Well, I don’t see you guys any different” I smiled a bit. Okay, fine. I might’ve lied a bit there, I mean, our friends are celebrities! How cool is that?

“We also lied to you girls about something else…” Gonglyong said, but he was grinning.

“Which is…?” Taeyeon signaled for him to continue.

“Our names.” Mubik finished for him.

“I knew it! Your names were too weird to be real!” Taeyeon slapped her thighs, crossing her legs.

“My real name is Kim Kibum, but I like Key.” Mubik- I mean Key said.

“My real name is Kim Jonghyun.” Jonghyun grinned.

“My real name is Lee Jinki…but I’m usually called Onew.” Onew nodded.

“My real name is Choi Minho, and this is Lee Taemin.” Minho ruffled Taemin’s hair. I nodded, trying to remember their real names.

“Yah! I wanted to introduce my self…” Taemin pouted. Minho glared at him.

“First, ‘yah’ is not polite, and second, please call me ‘hyung’, not ‘yah’.” Minho scolded. Taemin stuck his tongue out.

“So everything is alright?” Jonghyun smiled. Taeyeon and I looked at each other, confirming our thoughts before nodding again.

=========================================================
okay, that was the shortest and iest chapter ever. But it’s gonna get better :) oh, and we’re having a new character coming in…

SHINee and the girls: WHO?

Me: Not telling. Guess…;)

ALRIGHT and I feel like I’m losing TONS of readers…I only have like 3 commenters…D:

~

@icemochi18 YESSSS EXPOSED :3

@LuvZhuLing mmhm! Busted…at least everything worked out well, I guess :P

@Supriya ANOTHER ONNNEEE!! LOL :D

@EyesofDeath HASIDHASIDGASDHASGDHAHSD OMFG THAT’S ONE FREAKY LONG COMMENT HAHAHHAA SORRY, THESE DAY’S I CAN LITERALLY FEEL MY EYE CIRCLES IMPRINTED ONTO MY FACE. Ugh, so tired…I gotta sleep earlier, that is partly why my writing haven’t been exactly my best recently ._. P.S OMG I’M TRYING TO LEARN IT … but by myself…LONER. HAHAHAH WETORIYA, WETORIYA DADADIDIDADADOOOO~
P.P.S YOU SEEM REALLY SMART :D I think I failed my geo test…:( BUT EVERYONE THOUGHT IT WAS HARD SO I’M NOT ALONE XD
P.P.P.S HAHAHA YES. AWW SAME FOR YOU TOO? :( but we just switched units…now it’s dance with this weirdo dance woman, but good thing it it’s indoors :P
P.P.P.P.S omg ninja flip??? I wouldn’t go that far XD cuz I’d just kill myself. :P I JUST GO ALL OVER THE PLACE LAUGHING AND SCREAMING until I hurt myself. … XD
P.P.P.P.P.S OMMMMFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JONNG?? THAT’S SO COOL AND CREATIVE, I CAN BE KEY!!! But that would require me to shave off half of my head…eh, no thanks, then XD I’m going as a BOY LOL named Ashton…morphed form my real name….GUESS WHAT’S MY REAL NAME NOW (it’s pretty obvious :P) My friends are also going as boys XD ugghhhh your halloween sounds like it’s gonna be so fun with all the kpopness floating everywhere…my friends are hopeless XD OMO AND YOU KNOW HERE IN HK there’s this park called Ocean Park it’s like a theme park and every Halloween there’s this ‘halloween bash’ thing and like, there are a lot of freaky haunted houses at night, and then there are A LOT of ‘ghosts’ walking around at night and scary everyone….IT’S SO SCARY BUT REALL FUN. I’m going this year with my frds…SO SCARED :P CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE IF YOU WANNA SEE WHAT I’M TLKING ABOUT just go on google and type ‘ocean park Halloween bash 2010’ and I think you’ll find it :P and don’t go on the OP main web, there’s another site espec. For the night Halloween thing :)
LOL I DON’T THINK YOU’LL LIKE THIS WEIRD AND SHORT ONE THOUGH. BUT PLEASE KEEP READING, I PROMISE IT’LL GET BETTER, UNNIE :3 <3

~

commentsincreasethelengthofthenextchapter, so if you want a longer chapter, COMMENT! XD sorry…I’m getting kinda desperate :P

byebye xx.