좋아해요

Bound By Destiny

좋아해요 (Jo-a-hae-yo)

"I like you"


Am I dreaming or is this reality. Those were the first words to cross my mind as soon as I felt the plane hit the ground of Seoul, Korea. I can’t believe this. The place I grew up in. The place I haven’t visited in years, too many years.

“Please stay seated until announced otherwise, thank you for flying with us.” a woman’s voice echoed the plane. Nope. This is definitely reality.  I looked outside, or tried to without success.

“Ngh.” I heard the stranger beside me groan as he stretched in his seat before sitting up and turning to me. “Excuse me?” he lazily asked me in his English accent. He had a pale complexion and I was for a moment mesmerised by the set of piercing black eyes he had to match it.

Flustered and confused, all I could mutter was “Excuse me?”

“Aren’t you too close, miss?” he rudely asked as he wrinkled his nose at me. Of course, the good looking ones come with arrogance. I eyed him up and down, and muttered “You wish.“ in Korean.

I like you already,” he amusedly stated in the same language as if it was the most normal thing in the world. “I’m Kim Myungsoo by the way, what’s your name ahjumma?” he grinned while holding out his right hand. Is this some sort of joke? Ahjumma?

“No thanks.” I looked at his hand which hung on thin air as I plugged my earphones back in. At that moment, everyone got up to get their luggage from above and I took that as a sign that I can finally get off this plane and start my new life, without him.

“Suzy get a hold of yourself. He cheated on you, Wonho cheated on you.” Sulli begged on the other line as I continuously sobbed.

“I can’t f-forget about him.”

“It’s not your fault Suzy,” Sulli broke my line of thoughts with her own. “I’ve e-mailed you your ticket to here. Korea. Remember? Where we grew up together. Start anew, remember your promise. Use it whenever you’re ready, the sooner the better.” she emphasized.

“I will.” I weakly replied as I still held every emotion within me. I’m tired of crying. “And Suzy?” Sulli sighed. There was a silence. “No more guys for now right?” she said in a reprimanding tone.

“Mhm.” I agreed.

 

 

 


Hello, it's hischerrytomato here,  ^^

First of all thank you so much for subscribing to this story, I hope to hear constructive critcisms, opinions, etc.

Please comment or message me about what you think of this story so far, looking forward to hearing your view. x