Tomorrow's the day... Eotteoke?

B2uty and the B2ST.

Days went by- soon it was already Friday. Tomorrow, you have that "date" with Bubby & B2ST. 

Morning went on as usual. John cooked breakfast, you "accidently" call him Jinho [ Just to annoy him ] , and you get dressed for school. Except today, John has work, so he told you to drive yourself to school- which you did. 

At school, you parked your car, and locked it. Walking up to your locker, you realized there was a large group of people crowding around a drinking fountain. 

"Is the water that good?" You were talking to yourself, walking up to it. As you got closer, people started to look at you. It was a HUGE poster that hung on the wall that people were looking at. 

It read: 

"insert-name-here is now a Fallen Angel!" 

Your mouth dropped open. Your mind was racing. You pushed through the crowd of gasping and giggling people, and tore the poster off the wall. 

"Who put this up?!" You asked loudly. 

Nobody answered. They just stole glances at each other. Almost as if they were trying to figure out if they should tell you or not. 

You opened your mouth to yell again, but someone jerked your arm, pulling you away- into a janitor's closet. 

The person pinned you against the wall, grasping your shoulders tightly. .....It was Dongwoon. 

"What is going on?!" He quickly asked. 

"I don't know!" you winced at the pain. He had a really strong hold on you. 

"Don't even try that with me!" 

"What do you want?!" 

"Tell me it's not true..." He looked away from your eyes. 

"Tell you what?" you asked.

"You know what! Stop playing games with my head. I can read posters, you know." he said. 

You sighed. "Oh... he talking about the poster..." you said in your head.

"Well?" Dongwoon said, being impatient. 

"It's not what it looks like-" 

"Oh, I think it's EXACTLY what it looks like!" he roughly let go of you. "You're just... Just one of them! I thought maybe you would be different. Hard to get." He gave you a disgusted look. 

"You're not even listening to me! I'm not-" 

"Don't even say anything. I can see perfectly clear now. I just..." he sighed- and then pinned you against the wall again, and roughly pressed his lips against yours. "had to do that." He said- then walked out of the closet. 

You wiped your mouth clean. "That guy..." you wiped it again. "AISH!" You stomped out of the closet, and went to your locker. Bubby soon came too, and noted the current aura. 

"Umm,.... What's up?" Bubby asked awkwardly. 

"I just got pinned against the wall by a gorilla, and then he me." You exaggerated. 

Bubby looked at you in confusion. "B-Bwoh?!" She came across a stutter. 

You sighed, and gently closed you locker. "Dongwoon..." you paused, and already Bubby got mad. "He... He took me in a closet, and got mad, because he thought I was in the Fallen Angels, and then we had like this total yelling thing, and then he kissed me..." Your voice trailed off on the words, "kissed me." 

"He what?" Asked Bubby. 

"He kissed me." You whispered. 

"BWOH? Does he have a death wish?!" 

"I don't know. But I am so mad right now... I can't think straight." 

"Let's go to class, araso?" Bubby suggested. 

"Arasooo...." You slurred. 

 


 

After school, you decided to go shopping with Bubby for tomorrow. You both got into your car, and you started the car. While backing up, a parked car suddenly moves, and blocks you exist, and almost damaged the car. 

"What the heck?!" You screamed. 

The driver of the other car looked at you. You tried to get a good look at his face- and you did. 

"Gikwang-sshi? What are you doing?!" You asked, getting out of your car, and he did so, also. 

"Well, I saw you both leaving, so i panicked." he scratched his neck, and blushed a bit. 

"Omo, are you nervous?" You teased. 

"NO!" he shot back.- You laughed. "But I have to ask you a question." he continued. 

"Bwoh? What is it?" 

"Tomorrow.... six o'clock....PM..... amusement park....." He said- you could tell he was nervous, and he was blushing so red. 

"And...?" 

Gikwang sighed. "Can i pick you up tomorrow?" he said quickly, and tried not to stare at you. 

"Ummm..,." You exchanged looks with Bubby, who was still in the car.

"I can pick Bubby up too, if you want." Gikwang said.

Bubby shook her head 'no', and was trying to mouth something, but your terrible at reading lips. "sure." Is what you ended up saying. 

You got back into the car, and told Bubby about saying yes. She agreed to it in the end.

 


 

Once you arrived at the clothing store, you found a pair a of cute shorts, and a nice shirt to go with it. You helped Bubby pick out her outfit.  

[ A/N: I'll let your outfit be up to you guys to imagine... i guess... (: ] 

After shopping, you went to a nearby park that's usually occupied by teenagers who are dating....So basically, it's a dating site. 

It's kinda embarrassing to come here with your best friend- and not a BOYfriend. But whatever, boys are stupid anyway. 

You and Bubby sat there for a while, then you dropped her off at her house, then went home. You dashed quickly to your room, hoping not to bump into John. The last thing you needed was a lecture about how late you can stay out with boys. 

You locked your bedroom door, and slumped down onto your bed. Your undressed, and changed into your pajamas, and brushed your teeth. After the nightly procedures, you went under the covers, pressed the button on the remote that turns the lights on/off. 

You kept thinking about the kiss. How it sort of electrified you. Then, you wondered what tomorrow's going to be like. Or if Dongwoon's even going to show up. Or what it's like to be picked up by Gikwang. Gikwang's face appeared in your mind in the last few seconds before your consciousness crumbled, and you fell asleep.

 

[ A/N: EXTREMELY SORRY ABOUT NEVER UPDATING! O: There's just stupid school, and I'm writing like 3 different stories at the same time! Ugh; i hate homework too! ANYWAY- Sorry! I'll TRY to update more often :D ]