Don't Ever Confess To Them.

B2uty and the B2ST.

 

[ A/N: So... I know a panda has absolutely NOTHING to do with this story... BUT ITS SO CUTE! :D ] 
 
You were on the floor, trying to breathe. You couldn’t. All that you did, was just laugh. You couldn’t stop. Same with Bubby, just kept laughing so hard, it hurt really bad. 
 
You were laughing, and didn’t even notice there was six boys watching you two. Dongwoon walked to you. 
 
“This is the third time I see you today.” he said trying to calm you down. “Have you been following me?” he asked playfully. 
 
You couldn’t talk, so you just shook your head, while still laughing, almost dying from laughter. You unconsciously started clapping like you were enjoying the laughing session. You asked yourself. What the heck was so funny in the first place? 
 
Bubby regained a little of self-control, and was able to talk, a little. 
 
“We skipped c-class so I could give her a t-tour around the s-school” Bubby was laughing while talking, making her stutter. 
 
Yeseob just stood there awkward. “Then why are you two laughing so hard?” he asked looking at you with concerned eyes. 
 
“We- We…” Bubby started. “____-ah, why were we laughing again?” she said, slowly coming back to Earth, but was still laughing. 
 
You were mad that she said your name. Oh great. Now Dongwoon-sshi knows my name. Well, it’s not Bubby’s fault. I never told her to not say my name… you thought to yourself.
 
“Because of some girl stuff, remember?” you looked at her with those eyes that said “just say ‘oh yeah, I remember now’ and leave it”. 
 
Bubby got the message. “Oh yeah! I” she paused. “I remember now!” she said. 
 
You smiled. “Yeah…” you finally stopped laughing when Dongwoon and Yoseob helped you up. 
 
“Are you okay?” Yoseob asked while he and Kikwang were standing close to you. Doojoon and Hyungseung were helping Bubby. 
 
Dongwoon gave you his water bottle. “B-But your mouth touched it~” you whined. 
 
“Aissh, stop being a little kid. Just drink it.” he said. 
 
You took the water bottle, and drank it all. Kikwang looked at you weirdly. “You sure you’re okay?” Kikwang asked. 
 
“Yeah.” you coughed. “I’m totally fine. Hey Bubby, we… we should go check out the” you looked at the boys. “The bathroom! Yeah! Let’s go to the bathroom!” you said, and bowed to B2ST and dragged Bubby to the bathroom. 
 
Once you felt safe inside the bathroom, you released her hand. “Bubby-sshi…” you started. 
 
“Aissh, were friends now. Call me Bubby Unni!” she said. 
 
You nodded. “Bubby Unni… Are they really players?” you asked. 
 
“Yeah, don’t be fooled by their cutesy charms and good looks, they will crush your heart if you confess to them.” she said. 
 
“How do you know?” you asked. She seems to know the feeling… 
 
“My friend, Eunyoung, she was my best friend. Then one day, she was bullied by Fallen Angels, and Dongwoon-sshi saved her. They got to know each other a little bit more, then she confessed her love to him. Then he broke her heart by rejecting her in front of the whole school. Apparently, he was just fooling with her heart from the start. After he humiliated her in front of the whole school, she moved to the States. I never heard another word from her again.” Bubby was starting to tear up. 
 
“Unni…” you said pulling her into a hug. “Don’t cry. You look your best when smiling.” you said. 
 
Bubby put on a fake smile. “I’ll be okay, it’s just…” she said. 
 
“What?” you asked. 
 
“I think B2ST will do the same to you… Just break your heart. Like Dongwoon did to Eunyoung…” she said. 
 
“I’m not an easy-to-get girl. Trust me, now way can I fall for a player.” You said disgusted by Dongwoon’s actions. 
 
“But…. I thought you were also a player.” Bubby said. 
 
“There’s a reason why I became like this. It started with boys. Boys boys boys boys, and more boys. All those stupid boys want is action.” you said, getting more angrier as memories were swimming around through your mind. 
 
Bubby turned her head slightly to the side. “What do you mean?” she asked. 
 
“I’ll tell you, but you have to keep it a secret, okay?” you said. 
 
Bubby nodded and listened with sorrowful eyes. 
 

 
Dongwoon was secretly listening to the conversation. He was surprised at what he heard. 
 
“Did that really happen to her?” he whispered to himself, outside of the bathroom. 
 

 

[ A/N: WAHH! What do you think happened to You?!?!! Leave your guesses BELOW! Thanks for the support guys! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SUBSCRIBERS! ]