The Adventures of Skipping Class.

B2uty and the B2ST.

 

[ A/N: Hmmmm... Just a little happy time with Bubby, i guess. ^^ ]
 
You spent the whole day with Bubby. You even paid the school BIG cash to change your schedules to be the same. 
 
Most of the day you were getting used to your schoolmates. Most of the girls were nice to you, since you were like the prettiest girl there. Although, there was a group of three girls, named “Fallen Angels”… What kind of dumb- name was that? They just kind of looked at you with envious eyes. 
 
Lunch time came, and you sat next to Bubby- and only Bubby. Then boys crowed around you, taking empty seats, and trying to talk to you. Bubby was even getting attention. You ignored most of them, and continued with eating your lunch. (You ate about half of it, and got tired of the boys) You threw the rest of your lunch away. Bubby went with you. “Children in China would kill to have that sandwich you didn’t eat.” she said. 
 
“Yeah, yeah. I know.” you laughed, and Bubby laughed too. 
 
You went early to class, to give the teacher money. “Me and Bubby are skipping.” you said to the female teacher. 
 
“What makes you think I will allow this?” she said. 
 
“I can tell my daddy~” you said. You rarely ever begged like this. The stubborn teacher was just too stupid to realize just who you were. 
 
“Oh, you’re the new girl. I’m sorry. Please, forgive me.” she said, accepting the money you offered her. 
 
“Just, do as I say… And …. You won’t lose your job” you said, and the teacher nodded. You felt bad using her this way, but you could, so you did. I am never doing that again, I sounded like a stubborn, spoiled brat. 
 
Bubby seemed to enjoy skipping class for once, and just running around the hallways.  
 
“Bubby, haven’t you ever skipped class before?” you asked. 
 
“Nope. But it feels AWESOME!” she yelled. 
 
You laughed at her sudden release of excitement.  
 
“I think you need to stop all your worries, and just relax some times~” you said stretching out your legs and arms. 
 
“Maybe!” Bubby said giggling. You two became best friends right away. 
 
You exchanged cellphone numbers, and addresses. You were planning to have her sleepover at your house this weekend. Things were going by nicely. 
 

 
B2ST was in the gymnasium. They all skipped class to practice their song “Bad Girl”. You were walking around with Bubby. She wanted to give you a tour around the school. When you came close to the gym, you heard music. You and Bubby decided to go check it out. 
 
“It’s probably just B2ST practicing.” Bubby said. 
 
“Dongwoon-shi?” you asked. 
 
“Yeah. And also: Yoon Doojoon, Jang Hyungseung, Yong Junhyung, Yang Yoseob, and Lee Kikwang. Dongwoon is the youngest.” Bubby stated. 
 
“Well, you seem up-to-date on everything.” you said peeking through the door, and looking at them dance. “Oh, snap. That’s hot.” you said. 
 
Bubby laughed. They were still dancing, and there were girls in the gym practically fainting over them. 
 
You closed the door, and sat on the bench near the gym door. Bubby giggled, and you started to laugh to. “What’s so funny?” you asked her. 
 
“It’s funny because all six of them try to seduce every single girl in the school.” Bubby started. “They are almost done, too.” she giggled again. “But, they haven’t got me!” she said proud. 
 
“Good!” you laughed again, and patted Bubby’s shoulder. The two of you just wouldn’t stop laughing. 
 

 
B2ST finished practicing, and got out their water bottles. They thanked the girls for coming to see them practice, and then asked them politely to leave. The girls left, and went back to class. The boys were talking, and they heard laughter coming from the hallway just outside the gym. They went to check it out. 
 
What they found were two girls, lying on the floor, laughing their butts off.
 
[ A/N: It's kinda funny how they are just lying on the floor, huh? LOL! Okay- so I'm gonna try out a poll, so PLEASE participate. I can't decide who is going to be the MAIN love interest! :( So please vote for who YOU want. ]