Being Watched.

B2uty and the B2ST.

 

[ A/N: Well... I have NO idea what this food is called... So please don't ask... i just found the picture on the internet :D ]
 

 
Dongwoon was slowly walking back to his friends. 
 
“So… How’d it go?” JunHyung asked. 
 
“This girl is legit. She’s… no joke.” Dongwoon said. 
 
“W-what are you talking about?” Doojoon asked. 
 
“Let’s just say she’s not like the other girls at this school. She’s not easy…” 
 
“Yah, Son Dongwoon, stop talking in riddles. Just tell us.” Gikwang said, and Yoseob agreed. 
 

 
You and Bubby were at your lockers. The both of you were getting ready to leave to go home. 
 
 [ A/N: You paid the school to allow Bubby to take the empty locker right next to yours. ] 
 
“Yah, ____.” Bubby said, putting school books into her backpack. 
 
“Yeah?” you asked. 
 
“Let’s go somewhere tonight. Like a restaurant or something.” Bubby said happily. 
 
“Sure, we can go to one that my parents own.” you said. 
 
Bubby smiled largely. “Which one is that?” she asked.  
 
“Well, there are over 50 in Seoul, so I guess… Oh hey, let’s go to the most expensive one!” You said. 
 
“But… I don’t swim in money like you… I don’t think I can afford it.” Bubby said quietly. 
 
“No, it’s okay. I would pay for you, but since I own it, we can eat for free.” you smiled. 
 
Bubby returned the smile. “Really?” she asked. 
 
“Yup! Let’s go then?” You asked, and closed your locker, putting your backpack around your shoulder. 
 
“Okay!” Bubby said, doing the same. 
 

 
“Whoa. She is that rich girl…” GiKwang said, hiding behind the lockers. 
 
Yoseob was with him. “Yah, Gikwang, what did you hear?” he asked. 
 
“She frickken rich, man. Dongwoon wasn’t kidding, this girl is legit.” he said. 
 
“How rich?” Yoseob asked. 
 
“She owns like 50 restaurants just in Seoul.” he said, still not believing what he just heard, as you and Bubby were walking away. 
 
“Holy crap, are you serious?!” Yoseob asked. 
 
“Yeah. They are heading to one right now.” 
 
“Which one?” 
 
“The Most Expensive Restaurant In All Of Seoul.” he said exaggerating the concept. 
 
“Oh. Okay…” Yoseob said. 
 

 
“Who is that girl?” Yoona asked. 
 
“Yeah, she caught the attention of MY GiKwang!” Seohyun said angrily. 
 
“Yeah, well she is distracting MY Yoseob!” Jessica yelled. 
 
“Would you guys just shut up?!” Tiffany yelled. “Whatever you guys say, she’s caught the attention of all of B2ST. Also, to add to list, she hangs out with that Bubby. Remember Bubby girls?” Jessica and Yoona nodded. “Well, except for you, Seohyun, since you’re new.” 
 
“Well, what should we do Unni?” Jessica asked Tiffany. 
 
[ A/N: In this story, The Fallen Angles the age order is: Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, and Seohyun. I know, know, I real life, Jessica is older than Tiffany, but forget about that. ^^ ] 
 
“We need to get rid of this ____ girl like we did with that Eunyoung chick.” Tiffany said, laughing a little. 
 
“Haha, you know what’s funny?” asked Yoona. “Eunyoung was Bubby’s best friend. Now, we’re getting rid of Bubby’s new best friend.” Yoona giggled with excitement. 
 
“Oh yeah, you’re right!” Jessica said happily. 
 
“Aren’t I always right?” Yoona hissed. 
 
Tiffany hit the back of Yoona’s head. “No, you’re not. I’m always right.” 
 
“S-Sorry…” Yoona surrendered. 
 
Seohyun was giggling really annoyingly, and covering innocently. 
 
“I guess… It’s what Bubby deserves for rejecting us in the first place.” Tiffany said. 
 
“Yeah, that little b!tch.” Jessica said. 
 
“Wait, isn’t ____ like super rich?” Seohyun asked. 
 
“Who gives a sh!t?” Yoona asked Seohyun. 
 
“I’m just saying… She could order assassins to kill us in the night if we’re mean to her.” Seohyun said, slightly getting scared in her thoughts. 
 
“She wouldn’t dare.” Tiffany said. “She should know enough to respect Korean Goddesses like us.” 
 
The girls all agreed, and giggled. 
 

 
“____-ah! This place is amazing! So big for a restaurant!” Bubby said in happiness. 
 
You chuckled. “Where do you want to sit?” 
 
“Ummm…. How about somewhere near that little waterfall thingy? The…” Bubby checked that sign by the booth. “The V.I.P. section… are we allowed sitting there?” Bubby asked. 
 
“Well, of course.” You smiled, and lead Bubby to the booth she wanted to sit at. 
 
The waiter was soon there in about 5 seconds after you sat down. Hmmm… He’s a pretty cute waiter… You thought to yourself. 
 
“Welcome Miss ____. What are you and your friend going to order?” he asked. 
 
“Umm… I’ll just get the usual, how bout you Bubby?” you asked. 
 
“Um… I’ll get the same.” she said quietly. 
 
“Alright” you smiled. “So, that’s two of the usual, okay…” You checked his name tag. “Taeyang. Hmm.. Nice name, I like it.” you said. “It’s different than the usual waiters here, you must be new.” you said, practically complementing him. 
 
Taeyang blushed a deep shade of red. “T-Thank you Miss ____.” He said, bowing. 
 
“No need for formal talk, its just ____.” you said. 
 
“Okay.” He smiled largely. “I’ll be going now… to get the food…” He bowed again, and left, still blushing. 
 
Bubby clapped. “You sure are a professional. You had him right under your spell!” she whispered. 
 
You sweat dropped, and laughed. Soon, Taeyang came back with a load of food. (More than enough) He smiled sweetly, bowed, and walked away. 
 
Bubby gasped at the food. "This is the usual?!" 
 
You chuckled. "Well, i usually come here with more than one person." 
 
The two of you began to eat the yummylicious food.
 

 
Someone in a black outfit was sitting adjacent to you and Bubby. He was watching you laugh, eat, and talk. 
 
“She has definitely changed in the two years I have been gone.” he said to himself, while continuing watching you.  
 

 

[ A/N: I think that is enough suspense for one chapter (: Sorry... CLIF-HANGER HWA HWA HWA! Anyway, so most you guys voted for Gikwang & Yoseob, soo... that means... LOVE TRIANGLE ♥♥♥ Ahhh~ Love hurts :D Hehe... And we shall find out all about your past later on in the story, as B2ST becomes more important. Okkay? NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE :D ]