Looking For Trouble.

B2uty and the B2ST.

 

[ A/N: DONGWOON! He's (i think) youngest in B2ST! ]
 
You were walking down the streets of Seoul at night. Someone called from behind you. 
 
“Hey beautiful! Where you going this late at night?” he asked. 
 
You were going to keep walking, and ignore him, but you felt you were in a good mood. “No in your pants, that’s what I’m sure about.” You asked without turning around. 
 
The man laughed, and you turned around. “Yah! You can’t control me. I can do whatever I want to you.” the man yelled.  
 
You smirked. Typical guy. Just caring about the action. You sighed. “Oh really?” 
 
He grabbed your waist, and got a hold of you. “Really. Now you’re coming with me.” 
 
You smiled, and thought to yourself, “This guy… he’s in for it now. Such a ert.”
 
You effortlessly broke away from his grip on you, and pushed him to the ground. You saw a man with a beer, and you took it from his hand, and told him to get lost. You poured the whole can of beer on the face of the man of pushed to the floor. “Its erts like you that make me so pissed off.” You said and kicked his face, just to make sure he wasn’t going to follow you. 
 
As you were walking, you saw a group of guys in an alley. They gave one guy an envelope, and pointed towards your direction. You instantly knew what was going on. They were betting. Betting to see if that guy could get you into bed. “Stupid boys” you said to yourself. Then all the sudden, the guy ran up to you. “How did you do that” he pointed to the man you just kicked in the face “…to that man?” 
 
You kept on walking, with the guy right by your side. “Experience.” you smirked. 
 
“Really? What happened?” the guy asked. 
 
“Nothing. Did you come to me for a reason?” you asked. 
 
“I wanted company.” he said putting an arm around you. 
 
You decided to play with his mind, so you let him keep his arm around you. Its show time, baby. You thought to yourself. 
 
He looked at you, and smiled. “You want to go get some drinks at the bar?” 
 
“Sure.” You said. 
 
“Great. I know a place.” He said, taking you hand, and walking with you to a bar. There was a dance floor, and everything. It was gross to be sitting there; drinking… and watching people just grind on each other. :P Ew. 
 
Some boys in the back howled and whistled as you walked in. You winked at them. 
 
The boy you just met led you to the bar. You sat down next to him. “Hey Willis! Two drinks over here, quick!” The boy yelled to the bartender, who was flirting with some girls. 
 
You laughed at his name. Willis. “You know him?” you asked. 
 
“I used to work here.” he said while two drinks arrived at your side. 
 
“It’s on the house, kid.” The bartender said. 
 
“Thanks Willis.” he said. 
 
“Yup. Have fun.” the man said, walking back to his girls. Player. 
 
“So, what’s your name?” you asked. 
 
“Nichkun.” he said. You were surprised he didn’t ask for you name.
 
Nichkun took a sip, and looked at you. “So what are you doing on the streets at night?” he asked. 
 
“I should ask the same thing.” you said. 
 
“Well I asked first.” he asked. 
 
You gave up. “I was just walking, because I was bored. You?” 
 
“Just hanging out with the boys.” he said, laughing a bit. 
 
“I see…” you said, taking a sip of the alcohol. 
 
“I didn’t think you would drink it.” he said, drinking some more.  
 
“I usually don’t drink. But I want to now, since I’m not drinking alone.” You said looking straight in his eyes, making him smile. Yes, it’s working, you thought in your head. 
 
“Do you drink a lot?” you asked. 
 
“If I want.” he said. “Do you?” 
 
“No.” you said, drinking a bit more. That was the last time you taking a sip of that stuff, you didn’t want to get drunk, and let this guy have what he wants. No, he’s going to pay for making that stupid bet. 
 
“Then, drink more. It’s fun.” he said. 
 
“Not unless you drink more.” you said touching his hand. 
 
He immediately started drinking more and more. erted freak. 
 
He looked at you, he still wasn’t drunk yet. You noticed the envelope was sticking a little out of his pocket. “What’s in the envelope?” you asked innocently. 
 
“A letter to my sick grandma.” he lied. 
 
He’s going to pay for lying to. “Really? That’s so sad.” You said grabbing his shirt, and leaning in to kiss him. 
 
He closed his eyes, enjoying the moment, he put his hands on your face, deepening the kiss. You took this chance to take the envelope, and take out the check he was given for the bet. You broke the kiss, and stood up. He looked at you with surprised eyes. 
 
You ripped it up, and threw the scraps in the air. You turned around and walked out of the bar. He was too shocked to understand what just happened. So, he just sat there. 
 
You walked into 9 more erts on the way home. You fooled around with each one, but stopped it before it got to kissing. After you kissed that Nichkun guy, you felt disgusted to kiss anyone after words. 
 

~Next Morning~ 
 
“____, wake up!” your older brother said, shaking you to wake up. 
 
“Five more minutes, Umma.” you said, half asleep. 
 
“Yah, I’m not Umma! It’s John, silly!” he said childishly hitting you with a pillow. 
 
“Oh, Jinho Oppa.” you said. “I thought you were Umma.” 
 
“I can see that.” (=_=) “And don’t call me that. I’ve been John for six years, get with the program.” 
 
“Whatever ‘John’.” you said getting up. 
 
He laughed, and got off your bed. “Hurry up and eat, and then I’ll drive you to your dance practice.” he said, picking you up, and throwing you over his shoulders. *Ahhh… sooo… strong ^^*
 
“Jinho. Put. Me. Down.” you said calmly. 
 
“No, you called me ‘Jinho’ again.” he pouted. 
 
“ARASO! John, will you please put me down?” you said annoyed. 
 
“Hmmm… Nope.” he said while going down the stairs, with you still laying on top of his shoulder. “Hey… Where were you for most of the night last night?” he suddenly asked. 
 
“Teaching.” you said, laughing.  
 
“Haha. Good girl.” John said, putting you down as he reached the kitchen. He had already made you breakfast, which was rare. Their private chef usually did the cooking, but John’s a pretty good cook. :D 
 
“So, how many guys did you teach?” he asked. 
 
“Eleven.” you said, taking a bite out of the omelet your Oppa cooked for you. 
 
“Nice! You must be proud” he chuckled. “You like my food?” he asked. 
 
You nodded, making him laugh. “Yeah, it’s really good.” 
 
You ate together, like every other day. When they were done, he let you get dressed for rehearsal. Your friends said someone important is coming to see you dance. Word on the street is that you’re the next new thing.
 
“Are you ready?” John asked. 
 
“Uhhhmmm….. Now I am.” you said coming out of your room. 
 
John whistled. “Damn. If I wasn’t your brother-” 
 
“That’s just nasty.” You said poked his side, and walking out of the mansion, to his car. 
 
He drove you to dance practice. “Uhh.. Good luck.” He said awkwardly. 
 
“Aigoo. Don’t say it like that.” you said, playfully punching his arm. 
 
“____! HWAIGHTING!” He yelled, punching his fist in the air. 
 
“Oppa. You’re really too much.” you said, getting out of the car. You walked to the entrance of the building. 
 
“Hey! It’s ____!” someone yelled. 
 
“YO! You got everything ready, Joey?” you asked, as you two did a hand shake thingy (Which was really tight~). 
 
“Yeah, Alex has everything ready in the practice room. Just head on up, and that one guy will decide if your chosen.” Joey said. 
 
“Araso.” You said heading to the elevator. “Floor number 3.” you said to yourself, pushing the button to floor three. 
 
You got into the room, and you saw the man who was ‘oh so important’. “Hey Alex.” you said smiling at Alex. 
 
“Yo, ____. You ready?” he asked, after hugging you. 
 
“Yeah. Let’s hit it!” you said. 
 
“Hwaiting!” he mouthed. 
 
Music started playing, and you danced your heart out. Your style of dancing was Break-dancing, and just freestyle. 
 
After about 4 minutes of the best dancing ever, the man was so impressed. 
 
“Omo” he said as he took your hand to shake it. “Young miss, I think you should go to this school…” he said before looking in his suitcase. “Eumakdo University… I think it’s just right for your specialty. What’s your name?” he asked. 
 
“____, sir.” you said. 
 
“Omo! Your that really rich girl, aren’t you?” he asked, even more excited. 
 
“Yes.” you said with a warm smile, still trying to catch your breath.
 
“I highly suggest it. Your skills are highly above teens your age. You should attend this school.” 
 
Alex walked to you, handing you a water bottle. “Yah, ____, you should go. Sounds legit.” he said. 
 
“Should I?” you asked. 
 
“Why the hell not? He smirked. 
 
“Araso…” you said, accepting the talent scout’s advice. 
 
“The school could really use fresh dancers like you. I hope you succeed, young miss.” he said giving you a enrollment form. 
 
“Thank you.” you said, watching him leave the practice room. 
 
Alex just stared at you like the whole world just watched him use the bathroom. 
 
“A-Alex… What…what just happened?” you asked. 
 
“You just won the lottery!” he yelled. 
 
“Oh my goodness!” You said, hugging him, and started jumping up and down while hugging. 
 
“Oh Yay, oh yay, oh yay!” Alex yelled. 
 
You broke the hug. “Sometimes I wonder about you…” you said. 
 
He snickered. “Trust me. I’m not gay.” 
 
“Haha. Okay.”
 

~Next Day~ 
 
John drove you to school. “So, you think you’re going to play it cool here, or are you going to ‘teach those boys’?” he asked, handing you your backpack. 
 
“Well, duh.” you said, and he laughed. “Those boys just never learn. So I need to open their eyes.” you said. 
 
“Araso. Johny Oppa is proud of you.” he said while ruffling your hair. 
 
“Oppa! My hair!” you pouted. 
 
“Ahhh… Sorry.” he said, fixing your hair. “Go on, enjoy your new school.” he leaned in to whisper. “Go teach those boys.” 
 
“Deh. Hwaiting!” you said, getting out of the car. 
 
You took a long look at the school in front of you, while John drove away. You walked towards the entrance, and tried to find the main office. You found it, and entered the room. 
 
You bumped into someone while entering the office. 
 
“Oww…” you looked up. “Oh, Sorry about that.” you bumped into a guy, who wasn’t that bad looking. 
 
“It’s okay. It was my fault.” he said patting your shoulder, and leaving the room. He thought to himself. (Damn, she’s hot.)
 
You talked with the secretary, and you got your schedule for your school day. “You have your first class in half an hour.” she said, typing away in her computer. “Try not to be late.” 
 
“Deh, thank you.” you said, bowing your head, and leaving the office. You looked around, and found your locker. “26...42...18...” you whispered to yourself, putting in your locker combination. 
 
You opened your locker, and you noticed some guy was leaning on the lockers next to you. “You got a name, new girl?” he asked. 
 
“Well, of course. Everybody has a name, silly.” you said, putting your backpack in. 
 
He laughed. “Well, can you tell me your name, then?” 
 
“Not until you tell me yours.” you said, still rummaging through your locker. 
 
“Dongwoon. Kingka of Eumakdo University. Member of B2ST.” he said proudly. 
 
“Beast? What’s that?” you asked. 
 
“You don’t know about us?” he asked, pretending to be hurt. 
 
“That’s right. I don’t know about anything in this school.” you laughed a bit. 
 
“Well, do you need a guide to show you around?” he asked. 
 
Yes, he forgot about my name… “No thanks. It was nice talking to you…Dongwoon-shi.” you grabbed your first hour class stuff, and your schedule, and walked away. 
 
He just watched you walk away in amazement. “This girl…” he said to himself. 
 
You still had 20 minutes before class actually started. You decided to take a little look around. You went out around to a little fountain. You heard someone scream. It was definitely a girl’s scream. 
 
You went around to check what was going on. Some girl who looked around your age was getting teased by a bunch of boys. 
 
“Yah! You erts! Get away from her!” you said pushing them away from her. 
 
“Who are you?!” they yelled. There was three of them. … Could you take them on by yourself?
 
[ A/N: Hot Damn. That was a long chapter. . Hahaha :D Whatever. You enjoyed it right? LOL. OMG! Do you think you can beat up three guys to save that girl? ]