Chapter 31

Our Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“It would be something if you weren’t such an for taking advantage over me!” you pushed him hard and he took a step back

“No you were blind, you didn’t bother to ask how I was; I waited for you!” Kris shouted back “I waited for you at the airport but you didn’t come. How was I supposed to deny something for something that is not entirely sure of? How was I supposed to risk my future, my relationship with my parents over something that doesn’t exist anymore, that had given up? Who gave up first Hyo Ri?” he questioned “Was it me?” he breathed and looked into your eyes “Or you?”

 

 

“Is something on your mind?” Daehyun turned his head towards you

“What?” you turned to him “Oh nothing, just excited.” you pressed your lips into a thin smile and he nodded

 

 

You were standing beside Daehyun as both of you waited in line to get into the ship. After coming back from Kris’ house a week ago; you decided that you had to leave him out of your mind and so signed up your name to go for the college’s cruise trip. Chan Yeol had become distant from you and he didn’t come for the cruise trip. Only Daehyun was there for you though he knew nothing of what had happened these past few days.

 

 

“It’ll be alright.” he slipped his hand into yours and squeezed it lightly with a smile on his face

You were unsure of what he meant by his words; it seems as though he actually knows “Yeah.” you replied

 

 

The breeze blew through the strands of your hair and you stared below towards the flowing water as the ship moved. The sky was blue, the temperature was mildly cold and the weather was perfect; if only your life was perfect. You closed your eyes and sighed deeply; you couldn’t recall how many times have you sighed or stared away. You knew that one day, this was going to be the past but you’re not sure your feelings were going to be the past.

 

 

“Hyo Ri.” someone whispered right next to your ear; you jumped slightly

“Daehyun!” you breathed “You scared me.” your hand was placed above your heartbeat

He chuckled “Did I?”

“You didn’t have to do that. You could’ve just called me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter