Chapter 16

Our Forever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It was the third day since Kris left for Paris and you were doing better than you expected. Four more days left; that’s what you were always thinking, counting down the days one by one as it passes but it didn’t seem that long anymore because you were always around your friends who manage to crack a joke, tell stupid stories and keep you company but your heart never stopped wandering and missing Kris.

 

 

You reminded yourself not to worry because there are nothing to be worried, he had safely arrived in Paris because he called when he landed and there’s really not a single problem. Maybe the only problem was you’ve never been this far from him or this long after the two of you got together.

 

 

“Up for some meat?” Dae Hyun smiled

“Always.” you nodded

 

 

You realized that when Kris left, you had more time to spend with your friends because you usually just spend it with him. But now, hanging out with them isn’t that bad; it was actually fun. Maybe next time, you’d be dividing time equally to everyone including yourself.

 

 

When you go out with Dae Hyun, you won’t invite anyone else unless Dae Hyun states so because you know he’s not that kind of person who’s easily attached to new people and being around crowds. Wonder why he’s attached to you though?

 

 

“Meal 3 and the meat would be Sirloin meat servings, a plate of tuna sashimi and drinks?” Dae Hyun looks at you

“Lime.” you smiled

“Lime it is.” Dae Hyun said towards the waitress and she nodded before leaving “Why lime?”

“Don’t you like lime?” you ask him

“I’m fine with it but why lime?”

“Because…” you stood straight and propped your hands on the table “Lime is acidic, it’s either lime or hot water.”

“Lime.” he nodded “So, planning to do anything whenever?”

“Whenever as in?” you raise a brow “Well, I only have three classes for tomorrow, you?”

“I got zero.” Dae Hyun leans back with a smirk “Mr.Lee took a leave because of something.”

“And you’re planning?”

“You’re a good guesser.” he smiled

“I tried.” you laughed

“Dae Hyun!” a voice called out and you turn around to see 5 guys coming into the restaurant.”

“Oh God.” Dae Hyun fix his face with his palm and looks at them

“You said you were busy.” a guy with sharp eyes snorted and scanned you from your shoes to your hair

“I am.” Dae Hyun scoffed

“With a date?” a manly-looking one crosses his arms with a smirk

“We’re just friends.” he sighs

“We can totally see that.” another nodded multiple times

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter