ANNOUNCEMENT

Yearn For Your Love { Hiatus }

Hello, guys! This is not an update, but I have something important to tell you. 

 

First of all, I want to apologize to you all if I disappoint you guys because of the third chapter. I am really sorry for SiFany shippers. Really really really sorry.

 

But, let me tell you guys something. The reason why I sent Siwon to Paris was because majority of the comments (which I really appreciate) were SiFany shippers.

 

That's why I had decided to change the plot. Well, actually I didn't change anything. That's exactly my plan ever since I saw your comments for the first chapter.

 

I love Seunghyun and Nichkhun and Siwon equally. But, because Siwon had always been there for her ever since she was still a little girl, I really think that Nichkhun and Seunghyun should deserve the same opportunity like Siwon.

 

So, I sent Siwon to Paris because I wanted to give chances for Seunghyun and Nichkhun. Since you guys don't really like TopFany or KhunFany. 

 

I wrote these kind of chapters because I really wanted you guys to understand Seunghyun's and Nichkhun's feelings for our Tiffany. I wanted to show how much they love her and their sincerity.

 

And hopefully, you will like them, not just Siwon. I wrote these kind of plots because I wanted you guys to change. No, not to change but more like open up your minds and your hearts and please consider Nichkhun and Seunghyun as great guys to stand beside our Tiffany on the altar.

 

So, I guess that's it for now. Once again, I am sorry. And thank you for reading. I will appreciate if you guys would like to leave comments. And please subscribe and vote if you can. Thank you so so much!

 

 

 

 

Quirkyqueen