Twists In The Story

Yearn For Your Love { Hiatus }

 

So, here is the third chapter guys! I'm sorry for grammar mistakes, English is clearly not my first language. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this chapter. Don't forget to leave your comments, thank you ^^
 
 
 
 
Quirkyqueen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany wakes up feeling dizzy. She knows why. She was drunk last night, drunk on Saturday night. She loves beer and she can drink five can of beers in a row without even try to stop or take a break. She loves alcohols, any kinds of it. She massages her temples couple times, but it doesn't help. She still feels extremely dizzy and sick. She wants to throw up. She didn't have dinner last night.
 
She sits on the edge of her bed, while keeps massaging her temples. She drinks a glass of water and exhales her breath. Damn, she wants to puke again. She gets up and walks weakly to the bathroom. She lifts the toilet seat lid and throws up. Everything that she ate yesterday just comes out with such a horrible smell. The foods that have been processed in her stomach plus six can of beers that she drank last night smell horrible. It's even worse than the smell of dog's poop.
 
Tiffany is panting really hard. "God damn it!" she cursed. She is half American, so cursing is not a bizarre thing for her. She loves cursing, very much. Especially every time she gets angry.
 
Damn that Choi Siwon, because leaving her all by herself.
 
Damn that Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, because he made her fall for him again.
 
Damn that Choi Seunghyun, because she let him kiss her just like that.
 
Well, it's not Seunghyun's fault to be honest. Yes, he kissed her, but it was purely Tiffany's fault for letting him kissed her. She should blame herself, not him. But the stubborn Tiffany just can not accept the fact that she was the one to blame.
 
She goes back to her bedroom and turns on her cellphone. She got 3 messages. She opens the first one.
 
 
Nichkhun Horvejkul
Received : yesterday at 10.34 pm
 
Hey, Tiffany! Are you asleep? I just wanna say thank you for today. I was having fun riding a bike with you. You're fun to be with, that makes me love you even more. Well, goodnight. Sleep tight. I love you.
 
-Nichkhun-
 
 
Reading his message draws a light smile on Tiffany's face. She really is falling in love with him, isn't she? She remembers the way he said 'I love you'. Remembering that makes her blush again. She tries to erase the thoughts as she opens the second message.
 
 
Tabi the Jerk
Received : yesterday at 11.02 pm
 
Hey, I apologize once again. It's not because of what I said, but because of the kiss. I shouldn't have kissed you, I'm sorry. It was my fault. But I just missed you too much until I couldn't control myself. Goodnight, Fany. Please forgive me..
 
Choi Seunghyun
 
 
Tiffany stares at her cellphone screen blankly. The kiss.. She remembers how she felt when he kissed her. She still saw the fireworks, even though she knows for sure that he didn't see those fireworks. It's not just him. She misses him as well. She misses the way he talked, the way he hugged her, the way they cuddled, the way he kissed her. She misses calling him 'Tabi'. A cute Tabi just for herself. She misses the way he said 'I love you, baby'.
 
She misses him calling her 'baby'.
 
She sighs and opens the last message that she got.
 
 
Taengoo
Received : today at 08.46 am
 
We need to talk, Ppany! We haven't talked for a while, Taeng misses you like kuraizy hehe. I'll be waiting at 102 Tree Cafe at 9 am. You should come, or I'll kill you.
 
Love, Taeng <3
 
 
Tiffany sighs and looks at the clock. Almost 09.00 already. She rushes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth and washes her face. She goes to her closet and changes her clothes. She looks at herself in the mirror and tidies her hair. She decides to walk there, because the cafe is pretty close to her flat. She locks the door before she walks downstairs.
 
She can feel the autumn breeze, gives chill to her bones. It's quite cold. Tiffany wears casual clothes with a pair of boots, completed with fur. She wears a sweater and a scarf to protect her neck. She doesn't like wind touches her neck. After ten minutes of walking, she finally arrives at the cafe and spots Taeyeon waving at her happily from her table.
 
Yes, her real name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. But, Tiffany and the rest of her friends call her Taeng or Taengoo or Kiddo Leader. She is the oldest among them, but she is the shortest. But, Tiffany is the closest to her.
 
Tiffany rubs her palms and sits in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon just can not stop smiling. It's been a while since they talked last time. Tiffany calls the waitress with a very graceful attitude. She orders a cup of Hot Americano and says thank you before the waitress leaves.
 
"So.. What's up?" she asks the smiling Taeyeon. She wonders what's wrong with her bestfriend, though. Taeyeon looks extremely weird, especially because she keeps smiling like an idiot.
 
"Nothing, I just miss my bestie" she answers, while taking a sip of her Greentea Frappe. She looks at Tiffany. "How have you been, Fany-ah?"
 
"Good, I guess.." Tiffany says, while nodding her head. She has been good, really? Yes, she's good. Despite the fact that Siwon left her for Paris and Seunghyun keeps bugging her and doesn't want to let her free and Nichkhun who is being such a sweetheart so Tiffany can not resist him at all. Besides all of that dramas, she is good. ing damn good.
 
"No, I know you're not" Taeyeon's face becomes serious. Finally, she stops smiling like a crazy person who hasn't drunk her medicine yet. "I've known you since forever and I know that something is definitely wrong here" she observes Fany's eyes. 
 
"What the hell are you doing?" Tiffany asks, feeling annoyed.
 
"Shh.. I'm trying to read your mind, Ppany" she answers, while keeps looking at Tiffany's gorgeous eyes. She envies her sometimes. Fany is so beautiful, she doesn't even have to try to look beautiful.
 
"Stop it, that's disgusting" Tiffany complains. Well, she is a straight-forward person. Sometimes, her words can hurt people's feelings pretty badly. But, she thinks that honesty is the best policy, so.. She doesn't change the way she talks. She just lets them judge themselves, before they have the right to judge her.
 
Taeyeon grins. "Come on, I'm just kidding" she grabs her cellphone and turns the silent mode on. Then, she puts her cellphone on the table. "So, what's wrong? Tell me, you're being too stiff. Lessen up your shoulders, will you?"
 
Tiffany sighs. "I have problems, big problems" she stops talking because the waitress has arrived with her Hot Americano. Tiffany says thank you and the waitress leaves. Then, she continues, "Siwon went to Paris yesterday, Taeng"
 
Taeyeon chokes. "What?!" her jaw drops. Did she hear her just right at the point? "How? I've never heard about that"
 
Tiffany shakes her head. "Me neither"
 
Taeyeon sips her frappe. "Wait.. So, he didn't tell you about this? I mean, like, he just left like that?" Taeyeon knows Siwon. Well, of course she does. She is so close with Tiffany and every time she went out with her Siwon just couldn't stop asking where were they. He just kept calling and texting Tiffany like she's his daughter or something like that.
 
"He informed me three days ago, after he cooked spaghetti for dinner" Tiffany takes a sip of her Hot Americano. "I lost my appetite immediately, right after he said those ing words, informing that he would study in France"
 
Taeyeon keeps massaging her temples while letting out a bitter chuckle. "Wow, Choi Siwon. Just.. WOW" she is speechless. What the hell that guy was thinking? Tiffany considered him as a family and he didn't even bother to tell her about his plan to study in Paris. Bravo, Siwon. Bravo..
 
"He will stay there for two until three years" Tiffany sighs, again. "He didn't care about my feelings, did he?" she chuckles. "What kind of family is that? I thought he was my big brother who I could always count on. But, he just proved to me that my perception about him was absolutely wrong"
 
Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hand. "Fany, can I tell you something?"
 
Tiffany nods her head, secretly hoping that it will not be a bad news. At least, please give her one good news. Just one, that is more than enough. She needs something to escalate her mood, besides shopping and beers. Speaking of beers, she thinks that Taeyeon probably smells her breath in disgust. Tiffany's breath smelled of alcohol. Luckily, Taeyeon doesn't puke or feel sick because of smelling her breath.
 
"Have you had any idea that he has always been loving you all this time?" Taeyeon asks her carefully.
 
Tiffany shakes her head slowly, in disbelief. She tries to act dumb. "Who do you mean?"
 
Taeyeon slaps her own forehead. "Siwon, of course. Who else? We're talking about him right now, aren't we?" Tiffany always tests her patience. Breathe, Taeyeon. Breathe.. "Please, don't pretend like you don't know anything"
 
Tiffany leans her face closer to Taeyeon's. "Want an honest answer?" she whispers in her ear, making Taeyeon's having goosebumps. "I do know"
 
Taeyeon opens in shock ness. "You know..?" Tiffany just nods her head, while sipping her drink. "All this time, you know?"
 
"Come on, Taeng.. I've known him since forever. There's no way I don't know about his feelings towards me. I'm not that innocent, or stupid you may say. I just act dumb for all this time" she smiles lightly, making Taeyeon feels like she wants to die right now.
 
"Then, why don't you give him signals?" Tiffany looks at her with 'What-do-you-mean' look. "You know, love signals~" Tiffany raises one of her eyebrows. Taeyeon sighs deeply. "Signals of love, Fany. Like, clinging onto him or being a lovey dovey with him or using your aegyo when you talked to him, sort of like those things. Don't you understand?"
 
Tiffany laughs out loud. "Wait, wait" she says, trying to control her laughter. "You think that I love him as well?"
 
Taeyeon nods her head. She is pretty sure that Tiffany has always had special feelings towards Choi Siwon. Like, hell yeah! It's Choi Siwon. Wo doesn't have feelings for him? That means they are lesbians, even straight guys love him. Oh, please.. 
 
"I think there has been a misunderstanding between us, Taeng" Tiffany chuckles. "I never love Siwon, not even once. I just consider him as a family, that's all. Yes, he had always been there whenever I needed him, he cooked for me, he took care of me, he accompanied me every time I felt lonely. But please don't blame me because I can't look at him 'that' way.."
 
"Tiffany, come on.. It's Siwon that we're talking about. It's a damn perfect guy named Choi Siwon! Open your eyes, will you?" Taeyeon feels like she is going to explode. Really, Tiffany should return his feelings for her.
 
"I have already opened my eyes since 16 years ago, since the very first time I saw him" Tiffany says with a confident in her words. Yes, like always. This girl is not afraid of anything, not even ghosts. She doesn't believe that ghosts exist.
 
"Why, Fany? Why? You know that he is perfect for you" Taeyeon keeps hoping that Tiffany will open her heart for him. She knows how much Siwon loves Tiffany, she really does. And after everything that Siwon has done for her beloved Fany, this is what he gets? A rejection?
 
"I don't see him as a man who will stand beside me on the aisle, Taeng" Tiffany answers coldly. "End of discussion"
 
Not the man who will stand beside her on the AISLE.
 
Tiffany doesn't see Siwon as her future husband.
 
Checkmate. The Queen of Hearts just won the game.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
Arc de Triomphe
Paris, France
10.24 am
 
 
Siwon is walking around the famous landmark in Paris, Arc de Triomphe. He brings his camera and busy taking pictures of one of the most popular tourist sites in the beautiful and romantic city, Paris. Today is Sunday, so he thought that it would be the perfect day for him to travel around, looking at this beautiful city in different perceptions.
 
He grins widely every time he sees the images. Paris clearly is one wonderful place. He keeps strolling around, taking many pictures of the almighty landmark from different angles.
 
Suddenly, someone bumps onto him. Siwon is shocked and he almost drops his camera. Luckily, he can save it on time. Siwon looks annoyed as he takes a glance of a person that just bumped onto him. Oh, it's a girl. At first, Siwon wanted to yell at the person. But, since it's a girl, Siwon has decided to just let her go.
 
She looks panicked. "Mian, mianhae.." what? She's a Korean?
 
Siwon smiles at her. "It's fine, don't worry. Are you okay?"
 
The girl nods sheepishly. "Yes, I'm okay, thanks. You're okay, right? I'm so sorry"
 
Siwon smiles slightly. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Are you Korean?"
 
"Yes, I am Korean" she smiles, giving Siwon a heartbeat. "You, too?"
 
Siwon nods. "My name is Choi Siwon by the way. What's yours?" he smiles at her. He has to admit that this girl is very pretty. Because she gave him a heartbeat, that means she really is pretty.
 
"Nice to meet you, Siwon-ssi" she smiles back at him. "My name is Stella. Stella Kim" she bows ninety degree. "Are you a college student?"
 
Siwon nods his head. Well, he really is. Even though he just came to Paris yesterday to finish his college. "I just arrived here yesterday to be honest. I will study at Université Paris Descartes"
 
Stella's eyes widened. First, she accidentally bumped onto him. Now, she just found out that he would study at the same university with her. Is this some kind of fate or what? She didn't believe in fate or destiny. But, considering how they met and the fact that they are both Koreans, making her believe even though just for a little bit. She smiles slightly. "What major?" she asks him.
 
"Ah, Law Major" Siwon answers. His first impression of this girl is that she is one nice girl, there is no doubt about that. She is nice and cheerful, Siwon can tell by the twinkles on her eyes every time she talks. "Don't tell me that you study there as well, because it's totally unimaginable" he laughs.
 
Stella chuckles, making Siwon's heart beats faster, again. "Actually, yes. I study there as well. I have studied there since.. About three months ago. I'm taking the Biomedical Physic Major" she winks at Siwon. "Unimaginable, right?"
 
Siwon is amazed. He doesn't believe in fate or destiny, just like Stella. Right now, we can tell that they have similarities. This is fate. 
 
Tiffany just told Taeyeon that she didn't see Siwon as a man who would stand beside her on the aisle. After Siwon met Stella, without him knowing, he knew in his heart that he would not be the man who would stand beside Tiffany on the aisle.
 
He has begun to think that Tiffany would not be his spouse.
 
He knew in his heart that he felt something for this girl.
 
Stella takes out her cellphone from her handbag because her phone is ringing. She excuses herself and answers the call. She speaks French with the person who's calling her. Siwon looks at her in amazement. Her French is pretty good for a Korean. She ends the call and looks at Siwon with eyes that twinkling. "I'm sorry, I have to go. I hope we will meet again tomorrow at the campus. Bye" she smiles sincerely and waves him goodbye.
 
Siwon waves at her and watches her back as she walks away. He sighs. "I feel strange. Please, don't tell me.." he is afraid. He is afraid to fall for this girl. He has a feeling deep in his heart that he will absolutely fall in love with his new encounter and forgets his feelings for Tiffany.
 
He loves Tiffany so much until he can't breathe sometimes.
 
But, his feelings for her are starting to fade away...
 
 
What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time
 
'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
 
All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here
 
'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
 
Something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right
 
'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
 
And me and all of the people with nothing to do and nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you
 
What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
 
 
{ You and Me - Lifehouse }
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
Tiffany is sitting impatiently while sipping her hot green tea. Right now, she is at one of the most famous restaurants in Anam, Bubusonkalgugsu. The main dish of this restaurant is the Kalguksu of course, the star of the restaurant. Kalguksu is a Korean dish consisting of handmade, knife-cut wheat flour noodles served in a large bowl with broth and other ingredients.
 
Tiffany hasn't ordered any food yet, because she is still waiting for 'him'. And to be honest, she doesn't have the mood to eat now. He is always late, why? Tiffany has no idea. That is one of the things that she hates about him.
 
She looks out through the window and sighs. She takes another sip of her green tea and keeps looking out through the window. She finds it as a great view as the leaves are falling. The orange-brown leaves really capture the shades of autumn and that's what she loves about the fall season, not including the cold breezy weather which is giving her chills. She gets lost in her own mind and starts fantasizing about amazing things that she can do at the season like this.
 
"Sorry, I am late. Again.." someone pulls a chair in front of her and sits on it. 
 
Tiffany looks at the person with a flat expression. She draws a lightly smile on her face. "Well, at least you come, Mr. Choi Seunghyun" she says, while looking at the guy in front of her who is rubbing his palms.
 
"It's so cold out there. I couldn't even breathe normally" Seunghyun complains. He looks at the menu on the table. "Have you ordered anything?" he asks Tiffany, getting a nod as an answer as she points at a cup of her green tea. "What do you want to eat?"
 
Tiffany shakes her head. "I don't want to eat anything, actually. I just want to have a serious talking session with you" her tone is becoming more serious and tense.
 
Seunghyun gulps. "Okay, then. I'll just order a cup of black coffee. Wait a sec" he calls the waiter and orders for black coffee without sugar. He is not a big fan of sweets, except ice cream. Choi Seunghyun loves ice cream and only Tiffany knows about that. He stares at Tiffany after the waiter left. "So.. What kind of serious session?"
 
"I was touched by your text message, really" Tiffany starts saying what's on her mind, or.. Heart. Heart is a better choice. "Seunghyun, may I ask you something?" Seunghyun only nods his head, looking extremely nervous, like a guy who will be hanged any moment soon. "Do you love me?" she asks.
 
"Tiffany, I've already told you many many times until I can't even count it anymore. I DO love you, okay? Try to believe that" Seunghyun is stepping on the gas again. He feels like exploding every time he talks to Tiffany about this problem. "Please, don't ever ask me about my honest feeling again" he pleads, again.
 
Tiffany wants to say something, but she is interrupted by a waiter who brings Seunghyun's black coffee. Seunghyun says thank you and the waiter leaves their table. Seunghyun starts to talk again. "Why is it so hard for you to believe in me, Tiffany? I know I was being a jerk, I know that I treated you badly before, I know that I didn't really appreciate your presence. But, I know right now that I am loving you, Fany. Whole-heartedly.."
 
Tiffany chuckles bitterly. "Yes, you were a jerk without a doubt. You treated me badly? It's wrong, you treated me like I was a piece of crap. You didn't appreciate my presence? That's wrong, because you completely ignored my existence" Tiffany takes a glance at Seunghyun who is cold sweating right now. "And you still brave yourself asking me to give you a second chance, like, seriously?"
 
Seunghyun swallows down his saliva slowly and he holds Tiffany's warm hands. "Fany, I was a jerk indeed. I know that. But right now I understand my mistakes and I already asked for your forgiveness. Isn't this the best part?" Tiffany just stays quiet, looking at him blankly. "I love you. And heck yeah, I threw away my pride and right now i am begging you to come back to me. I'm telling you, this isn't an easy thing to do"
 
"Your pride.." Tiffany mumbles. She knows how high his pride is. She understands that Seunghyun is never throwing away his pride, ever! But, he threw it just for her. Just for asking her to come back to his arms. Tiffany knows how hard it is for him.
 
Seunghyun starts to feel sick. His head is spinning around. This talking session is going nowhere. She is just going to reject him again and again until he wants to kill himself. He is acting like a dumb psycho, but he doesn't care.
 
People are right. You never understand how important a person in your life until that person decides to leave your side.
 
Tiffany exhales her breath. "Tabi.."
 
Seunghyun's eyes widened in shock. Did she just call him 'Tabi'? Seunghyun can feel a lightning strikes into his heart which is as strong as steel. He feels like crying right now because of happiness. She never called him like that again after they broke up. After the stupid guy named Choi Seunghyun decided to break up with Stephanie Hwang without any reasonable reasons.
 
He holds her hands even tighter, but he makes sure that Tiffany is not feeling any kinds of pain. "You have no idea how happy I am because you called me with that nickname again. It's been so long, Tiffany. I miss that, I miss you"
 
"I miss you too, Tabi" aww, she is calling him Tabi again. She misses calling him that as well, she misses him too. She misses 'her' Tabi. "I think that I still love you.."
 
Seunghyun's eyes twinkled. Can he hope? "Is-is that mean.."
 
Tiffany cuts his sentence. "But.. I have promised myself that I would never go back to you"
 
Seunghyun is dumbfounded. "Bu-but why..? You said that you still love me, right? Why, Tiffany?"
 
"It's not as easy as it seems, is it?" she lets out a bitter chuckle. "Sometimes, there are things that we can't do, doesn't care how much or how strong our love is. We just can't. I just can't, Seunghyun. You broke my heart, you hurt me pretty bad. Very bad.." Tiffany stops talking for a moment because the water start to fill her eyes. "A scar that you left in my heart hasn't gone yet. The wound that you left.. Hasn't healed yet. And my heart.. I still can not mend this broken heart" a tear drops from her eye. "Do you.. Understand me, Seunghyun?"
 
Seunghyun is trying his best not to cry. He wants to look strong, because he is a guy. And his pride.. Ugh, his pride. "Fany baby.." he mumbles huskily.
 
Tiffany shakes her head. Tears keep falling down from her beautiful eyes. "Tabi, please.." she pleads. "Please.. Let me go.. Your true love is not me, your perfect girl is not me.. Your soon to be wife is not me, Tabi.." she cries out loud. Now, she is the one who's pleading. "Please.."
 
Seunghyun is stoned, he can not say anything. He can feel hot water start filling his eyes. Tiffany has given up on him, on their love. Seunghyun has no chance, no chance at all.
 
His steel heart is starting to crumble into pieces..
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
Tiffany arrives at her flat with an ugly face because she just couldn't stop crying all the way here. What has she done? Why is everything so hard and complicated for her to handle? She can not handle this, she wants to give up. She thinks that it's probably better if she just died any moment soon.
 
Nichkhun was her first love, but she has to admit that she still loves him. Her feelings for him still remain in her heart. Seunghyun is her ex-boyfriend who got her heartbroken and crashed and burned, but deep down inside she wants him back. 
 
And Siwon.. She feels bad for Siwon. Because everything that he does, doesn't give any impacts on Tiffany's feeling. She never look at him that kind of way, she never love him that kind of way. She loves him as a family, as a big brother. People often misunderstand the way she looks at him. They often think that Tiffany loves Siwon and so does Siwon. But, truth to be told, it's not like that. Tiffany knows that Siwon loves her, but like she said before, don't blame her because she doesn't love him that way.
 
Her heart has chosen by itself.
 
And her heart didn't choose him to be her soulmate, that's what she knows for sure.
 
Tiffany opens the door and locks it from the inside. She sits hopelessly on the floor while hugging her legs and she starts crying again. Why is this happening to her? All of these things. Why does she need to have these kind of dramas in her life? She can not take these things, she is too vulnerable to face all of these.
 
 
Flashback
 
"Let me go, Tabi.. Please.." Tiffany pleaded.
 
Seunghyun dropped a tear from his right eye. He was still holding Tiffany's hands tightly, he didn't feel like letting her go. But, he knew how she felt. He knew that she was hurt. He knew that he was the one who hurt her. He understood the fact that she would not be able to love him like the way she did before.
 
Because once you got your heartbroken, it didn't matter how hard you tried to glue all of the pieces together, it would not be the same like the way it was. Same goes for him. It didn't matter how hard he tried to ask for her forgiveness, because even though she forgave him, there's just no way she would let him back again. Because Seunghyun knew that Tiffany must be afraid to get her heartbroken once again.
 
He let go off her hands and wiped his tears. He would not let Tiffany saw him cried like a little baby boy. He exhaled his breath. "Fine.." he mumbled.
 
Tiffany looked at his face, with tears streaming down her beautiful face. "Are you serious..?" she asked him with a husky voice. Seunghyun nodded his head. Tiffany gulped. "Really..?"
 
Seunghyun looked down. He could not stare at her, he just couldn't. "Really, yeah.." he mumbled. After a while, he finally got the urge to look at her in the face. "I love you, Tiffany.." he said it again. "I really really love you. But, you don't want me anymore, do you? You are tired for hoping, aren't you? I had hurt you so bad and I'm sorry, so sorry.." he took a deep breath. "Honestly, I'm afraid that I will hurt you again like I did before. And I totally understand that you must be afraid to get hurt by me again. So.."
 
Tiffany started crying again. It didn't matter how many times she wiped her tears away, she would start crying again, that's for sure.
 
"I will let you go.." Seunghyun said huskily. He looked at the crying Tiffany and caressed her cheeks. He wiped her tears and asked her to stop crying. "I beg you, Fany. Please, stop crying.." Tiffany sniffed. "I am letting you go because I love you too much, too much for me to handle.."
 
He kissed her cheek softly. "I wish you happiness, Fany. You deserve to be happy after what you've been through. Just remember that I will always be here, in case someday you'll need me.."
 
Flashback ends
 
 
Tiffany wipes her tears and takes a very deep breath. She grabs her cellphone and dials 'his' number. It takes sometime until he answers her call.
 
"Hello, Tiffany" he greets her. "Do you need something?"
 
"I want to be your girlfriend, Nichkhun" she answers.