It's [not] okay for me [chapter 4]

Nobody Perfect

After eating breakfast this morning, I start washing my face with this basin..
Hopefully with washed my face, the tears didn't come out again in vain..

After doing both of those activities, I want to get out to see her this Changmin..
I opened the door wide open and then accidentally saw Changmin was with a woman I met who gave me an "x", the woman's boyfriend Changmin..

"What? That woman again, what are you doing, Changmin?!" angry woman getting out of the house. Changmin immediately pursue her.I felt uncomfortable, apologized for disturbing, then go. 

Suddenly my hair pulled by her and I'm insulted, "Basic cheap women! You want to disturb us, don't expect!"

"Hey, stopped!! I'm not what your think!! I'm not cheap women! Do u understand?! Please stopped!" I complained that seek release from her doing to me. Eventually she let go of her action, I ran quickly to leave them..

On the way, I met with my stepmother, she immediately dragged me to go home. I think the world is re-attached blackish me..

In the evening, I again made "victim-game", but this time I don't have to perform the early stages, but the intermediate stage!
Intermediate stage is where I have an exotic dance in public!
Early on my stepmother win, but eventually lost as well..
I was immediately forced to drink alcohol and exotic dancing in public, if not my life could get hurt!

After exotic dancing with clown makeup style (make-up from my stepmother), I rushed to the bar to order a drink of water..
"You're drunk again, Shin Hye?" Changmin asked as he worked.
"Hurry, I can't stand it anymore," I said hastily.

"This drink, drink a lot.. to help dispose of bad toxins that make you not comfortable."

"Yeah, I know.. I know.."

"May I ask something?" Changmin asked. "why do your makeup like this?"

"Haha, you think this makeup good? This dressed and makeup like a clown, you know that?" I whispered.

A woman immediately appeared with high anger, "You're vile woman! What do you seduce my boyfriend back?! Not satisfied yourself, huh?"

"Hmm, sorry.. I don't disturb your boyfriend, I just ordered this drink," said me, with show the message that drink.

"Oh really??"

I nodded.

I went to the behind of the disco, I as backed against the wall with a headache, and look at the stars in the sky. Life is really torturing me, life is really driving me crazy..

How long I keep this? Black world continues to disturb me, the smell of alcohol wafted continually making it difficult to breathe..

If I were asked "Are you ok?"
I will answer, "I'm fine"..
then asked again "It doesn't matter to you?"
I will answer back, "Yeah, It's okay for me.." (but in my mind saying, It's not okay for me..)