I was Very Sick [Chapter 3]

Nobody Perfect

my life story continues..

I have been sick..

not sick because of an illness..

if I was sick because of common diseases, I was actually grateful because it can cure it..
but my pain is very severe, my inner is hurt..

shortness of breath makes it hard to breathe..
when I was allergic, but I can not stand in this place that smelled "alcohol"..

My stepmom lost almost every day, so I was always forced to drink this alcohol, to the extent I've fainted, unable to bear..
 My stepmother is really cruel! She didn't like my mother, she is worse than evil woman!
Not I want to be a rebellious child, but if this continues for long could I die slowly in the narrowness of the world..

I always hoped there would be someone to help me, but until now there has been no..
I kept praying and crying..
Even my tears could not sweep the tenderness of this..
I need affection, I don't need black life!!

One day, my stepmom finally over her gambling, she always loses..
Did she intentionally lose? Every time she loses, she's always smiling..
Disco began to close, but my stepmother didn't accompany me being "drunk" is to go home..
She told me to go alone, while she went to the taxi without the slightest ignored me! Really cruel woman!!
I walked home on foot (for me it was used once), but this time I just cried and screamed hysterically..
"You!! You are a cruel woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't need you, but why you were in my life!! Changing everything!!"

I was hysterical and knelt in the middle of the road..

Then the sound of the door is closed and the sound guy was surprised, "Hah?! What's wrong with that person?" it began approaching. "Was not this.. Shin Hye?" he continued.

Instantly I look at his face with blurred vision, dizzy head is starting to make me pass out..

Next day..

I immediately woke up, and see the state of the room position. This is not my room, where am I?
Open the door in this room all of a sudden,it is not that person is Changmin, the bartender of Disco?

"Annyeong, you're woke up.. let's eat this bread and milk."
 "Gamsahamnida," I replied, and then bowing.
"Haha, it's okay.. Oh yeah, why are you? Your eyes are puffy lately," Changmin asked as he handed a breakfast this morning.
"Oh, really?"
 "Yes.. this basin, wash your face. I went out first, ok," and the door closed.

I was in disbelief with this event, it turns out everyone doesn't like my stepmom..
That man was so soft, it reminded me of my mother..