Being a [victim] games [chapter 2]

Nobody Perfect

My life is getting worse as time goes on..

The more I grow, the more ugliness of my life to grow..

I'm Park Shin Hye, 15 years old..

I can't speaks volumes, but, I'll take you to the world the real me..

as usual I went to school-come to class-studying after school to home, like that my activities at the age of 15..

but after school, not like any other student activity..
I was forced by my stepmother to go somewhere where I certainly should not be going there..

The place is where the disco..

I haven't the age of 18 years, but was forced to frequently play at this place! And asked to assume that this place is like kindergarten! It's crazy woman!
I felt very uneasy, until I couldn't breathe much, it feels like being strangled in this place!

Unable to stand to stand, I decided to remain silent sit-in bar stools, while waiting for my stepmother satisfied..

Moments later, a girl came up and gave an "x" with her fingers..
I don't understand what she meant..
But the sound guy (bartender) told me, "You're told to do in that chair, that chair belongs to Shin Hye."
Immediately I stood gazing on the male bartender was convinced, and say, "Thanks."
I saw the face of a girl named Shin Hye didn't seem to care about the situation here..
The surprising thing happened, Shin Hye suddenly gave him a kiss on the bar!
I feel uncomfortable, ask permission to go..

At the time of leaving, the bartender suddenly said, "I'm sorry if it disturb you.. If may know, you're a new visitor here?"

"Yes.. Hmm, what's wrong?"

"Nothing.. I just ask it.. because, look you are still young.."

"Hmm, actually I'm still a student..," I whispered. "Please don't tell anyone."

"What?! Why can you here? This place is very dangerous for you.. next time don't come here again.."

"I can't, because my mother forced me to come here..," had not finished speaking on the sidelines by Shin Hye, "Hey! Changmin, what are you doing?!"

"Oh sorry, I have to go, my girlfriend call me.. be careful and good-bye, miss," last of the bartender said it named Changmin.

Suddenly, my stepmother called me to go there..

"This is my daughter, she would be the victim-game," said my stepmom who really make me want to say WHAT THE HELL??!!

Victim-game??!! Yeah, victim-game..

I always used my mother as a victim-games..

Stepmother gambling, if lost, I was forced to drink alcohol (it's still early stage) but the intermediate stage and final stage of worse..

I felt really dead..