Free Hug

Sesithi Bonga!

Title: Free Hug

 

Pairing: Baekhyun + Chanyeol

 

 

Why can't you want me like the other boys do?

They stare at me while I stare at you

Why can't I keep you safe as my own?

One moment I have you the next you are gone

Rehearsed steps on an empty stage

That boy's got my heart in a silver cage

Why can't you want me like the other boys do?

They stare at me while I crave you~

 

Byun Baekhyun walked out from the café he used to hang out. He hummed along with the song he was playing through his head-set. He lifted his hands above his eyebrow to block the bright sun light that struck him. Thankfully he had applied his sun-block lotion, or else he would be upset if he got ugly sun-burnt on his skins.

Baekhyun was about to walk along the pavement to the road before he caught a familiar person standing on the café’s parking lot. Park Chanyeol, with a large paper-board attached to his chest, standing there with his attractive smile. The smile that always win Baekhyun’s heart. Something was written there on the paper-board. Baekhyun approached him—to say hi. Or even more, if Chanyeol didn’t mind.

 

Free Hug

 

“Hi, Chanyeol,” said Baekhyun, controlling himself not to look too excited. Because, in fact he was way too excited at the moment. Really, who can resist Park Chanyeol?  “What are you doing?”

“Oh, hi Baekhyun! Want a free hug?” Chanyeol gazed the smaller boy with his beautiful eyes. A wide precious smile formed on his flawless face.

 

“Free… What?” Baekhyun almost choked hearing what Chanyeol just said. His heart skipped a beat.

 

“Yes, it’s for my ferret club. We are holding this free hug project to show the world how beautiful the ferrets are.”

Baekhyun couldn’t tell how ‘giving free hug’ and ‘showing the world that ferrets are beautiful’ were even related. He processed these thoughts heavily on his brain.

 

Well, everything about Park Chanyeol never failed to puzzle him.

 

“Ah, come here already, don’t be shy.” Chanyeol quickly grasped Baekhyun’s arms and pulled him closer.

 

Stupid.

 

Baekhyun let Chanyeol hug him. The taller guy’s arms enveloped him tenderly. It was like the time stopped ticking. Baekhyun couldn’t feel anything but Chanyeol. Even the day light seemed getting dimmer. And the cicadas stopped singing.

Baekhyun felt embarrassed, so he let go off Chanyeol quickly.

 

“Oh, and by any chance you want to join our--“ Chanyeol was about to shared some of the pamphlets before Baekhyun turned around and walked away.

 

Baekhyun walked away. He could hear Chanyeol was calling his name, so he speeded up his walk to the bus stop. Thankfully the bus arrived right at the moment, so he suddenly rushed inside and get himself a seat. He didn’t even take a look outside the window, leaving Chanyeol questioning himself.

 

Baekhyun reached his phone and called his best friend.

Hallo? Baekhyun-hyung?”  The voice over the phone answered.

 

“Do Kyungsoo I’m such a fool.” Baekhyun sobbed.

 

---------

A/N : this song [x]