Smoke

Sesithi Bonga!

Title: Smoke

Pairing: Tao + Sehun

 

A thin smoke of cigarette went out from Tao's pink lips as he said how beautiful the moon was tonight. Of course Sehun could hear the voice, but his was mind sipping away through the tiled path on his way. Asking what it feels like staying there each day and night, seeing people above them walking over with each story. That must be hard.

 

"Hey Hyung..." Sehun called the older guy beside him. "You won't stop smoking, will you?"

The night breeze was cold. Sehun wrapped his arms on his chest.

 

"It's the first time you complain." Tao threw the cigarette after the last sip. Like people said, cigarette keeps you warm.

 

"It's the first time finally said this." Sehun now put his hands on his cheeks to warm his face too. He felt he should remind Tao not to take him away at this late too. He practically hated feeling cold.

Tao could only smiled at the younger's words. Of course Tao had known from universe how bad smoking was for health. Maybe the bitter taste on his lips was more tempting than his awareness of health-keeping problem. Or maybe he was not trying hard enough to stop.

 

Tao put-off his half-smoked cigarette and threw it away.

Sehun looked at Tao. He then constantly thought if he had picked a good word. He didn’t want to sound too demanding. And he surely feels Tao was mature enough to pick his own pace. It was not his right to interfere.

 

"I’m sorry…" Sehun finally said. Upon that, Tao looked at the younger guy with a puzzled look.

 

"Sorry for what?"

Sehun held Tao’s right hand with both of his. He also couldn’t describe his feeling well. He didn’t answer.

 

"…. Come here." Tao stopped his walks and pulled Sehun to his hug. For a moment Sehun couldn’t feel his freezing hand anymore. In fact it was pretty warm. Tao’s body was warm. Sehun rested his chin and enclosed his arms around Tao.

 

Tao caressed Sehun’s head. His soft hand patted Sehun's back hair, calming him down. He sent a soft kiss to Sehun’s smooth cheek and let go off his hug.

"Let’s get going, your mom will be worried." Tao smiled gently and pulled Sehun’s arm to continue their walk.

The delight warm feelings now spreading away, fading tenderly as the night breeze started blowing through Sehun’s nape. It was quite indescribable how he was longing to be forever in that lukewarm feels. To feel his gentle hands. His heart beats. His slow breath.

They were too addicting.

 

Like a smoke.

 

Yes, like Tao to cigar, Sehun was too addicted to Tao.

 

------------

A/N : For those who had read my ff called Raven, this was the original plot of the last chapter~ I added this to that fic because I didn't feel like posting drabbles back then.