Kim Jongin

Sesithi Bonga!

 

Title: Kim Jongin

 

Pairing: Kai + Chanyeol

 

 

Kai rested his back to the wall, facing the smiling sun above him. That stupid smile shone so bright he could feel his skin burnt. Again, he wondered if this was the reason why his skin tone was pretty dark, unlike the other boys on the neighborhood.

 

But he never really cared about that though. Because he would do anything to make it to the top ten. All the 6 hours practice every day; all the pant and sweat he let go; he would surely do anything. Even all the bruises on his arms and chin ached like hell.

 

That was until Park Chanyeol came and knocked his head off, to make sure the tanned boy didn’t overdo himself. And the cookies he brought from Baekhyun accompany them with a little chat about how the trick was going. Chanyeol was a pro. Or pretty like, he was the reason why Kai practicing very hard every day.

 

Kai was still remember when he was the new kid on the neighborhood, watching Chanyeol doing tricks every Tuesday night, and sat pretty far so he wouldn’t disturb him. And when Chanyeol finally noticed him, and taught him how to ride on a skate. And his first Ollie after several days of practice, and Chanyeol flattered him by saying ‘you’re a fast learner.’

 

And for one day Kai asked him how can be good like him, he answered “I’m not that good. There are other people who are lot better than me. But still, I really like skating. The adrenaline, the crazy feeling. I really enjoy myself when skating; and you should, too!” and granted Kai a good punch on the shoulder.

 

And for Kai, he never really understood how playing good means. Kai never enjoyed himself when playing. All that he thought about was hard tricks and becoming a pro. No, he hadn’t enjoyed himself, yet.

 

And there was Chanyeol’s turn once again, to show him how to play skate--