six

I Love The Way You Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun tossed around on his bed, it been like a week since he has been locked in his room. Woke up every day like a nightmare for him. He would rather stay in his dream with Wooyoung beside him. How he wishes he can turn back time, the day they met he wish it would never happened because he didn’t want to hurt him like this, not when the thought of him as a bad guy. He wishes Wooyoung would never know him and stay away from him.

 

Someone unlocked the door to his room, maybe his maid come in to serve him breakfast. Nichkhun give his back pretending to be asleep. He can hear the other sigh, as she collected the untouched dinner from yesterday. “You shouldn’t yourself like this Khunie ya,” Hana take the tray away as she left the room and lock it.

 

Nichkhun turn around, his stomach grumble to the good smell coming from his desk. He do feel hungry but he lost his appetite to touch the food. Shake the thought to keep on starving himself, Nichkhun slowly take the toast and slowly eat it. He stares outside his window, deeply in his thought on how to escape from this place.

 

Quickly, finished his breakfast, Nichkhun make his way to his bathroom. He can see how much he changes. Beard wildly all over his used to be clean face. He almost not recognised himself. He looks thin compared to last time he looks at himself. He let out sigh, take his razor and shaver cream, put it around his face. He slowly shaves, clean it with warm water.

 

Step in shower, Nichkhun turn on the heater. Let the water slide on him. Nichkhun close his eyes as he feels the hot water wash him all over.

 

After spend some time cleaning himself in the bathroom, Nichkhun step out only to meet with his father. He ignores the hard stare he gives to him. He makes his way to his wardrobe and get himself sweatshirt with sweat pant. “If you have anything to ask, just ask me or you just can leave me here dying,” Nichkhun missed the hard look on his father face as continue to roaming around his room ignoring him.

 

“I met your yesterday. I can see him already moving on from you. Clinging to the wealthy man like a he is,” his father laughed on his on words. Meaning to Nichkhun to believe him.

 

“No, it is not true. Wooyoung would never do that,” Nichkhun finally look at him.

 

“I don’t force you to actually believe on me, but it is already 6 years. What can you expect from it?” how Nichkhun want to slap the smirk away.

 

He fisted his hand enough to leave blood on his palm. He stares deep into the old man eyes try to figure out the truth. Those dark eyes stare back attract him to catch the lure. Nichkhun knows he can’t believe his father but he needs to find the answer on his own. He can’t forever stay in the room wait for nothing while his dad is everywhere looking for his lover and kill him.

 

“Fine…” His father smile in victory.

 

“I will follow what ever you ask me to do but in one condition, don’t touch him. If you ever want to really kill him, let me do the part. You just stay away from him,” Nichkhun say between his gritted teeth.

 

“Perfect. Okay I promise I wont touch him,” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter