five

I Love The Way You Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Just a short note, italic will be the flashback.

 

For him, it was love. The way he treats him, he smiles at him, everything feels like a dream. In between reality and dream there is Nichkhun, the sweet boyfriend. Never once he cheated on him, he is just an ideal boyfriend that everyone wishes to have. He thought this will be the best of his life, having a sweet relationship, steady job and everything just perfect for him.

 

Wooyoung let out a heavy sigh. He might hate him for all of this mess but he can never lie that deep inside he wants to believe that Nichkhun still love him and all of this harsh reality is just another nightmare that bothering his beautiful sleep.

 

From window he can see Himchan carefully take care of his garden of roses with Yongguk keep playfully bothering him. Sometimes would snatch kiss once and twice.

 

His heart felt tight. How much he wants it to be that way too. If all of this never happened, he can imagine being beside him, enjoying their Christmas in their warm apartment.

 

His eyes threaten to cry but nothing come out as he only let out a dry sob. He is hurting.

 

“Whatever you are, you are no longer exist to me,” he mumbles it to himself before closing the curtain and lay flat on bed.

 

Wooyoung close his eyes, he let the sleep took him.

 

 

**

 

That day rain pouring down crazily, Wooyoung run with his yellow umbrella try catching up with the upcoming bus. People already start gathering at the front door, push and pull here and there. Wooyoung finally make it into the bus. He pats down remaining rain on his shirt. His day can’t be any better, woke up late and rain, now he even almost wet all over.

 

He curses under his breath. Just hope his new boss wouldn’t mad.

 

The trip to his work place felt so long. Wooyoung steal a glance watching the main road packed with cars. Everyone rushing out to their destination. He is 5 minutes away from his schedule, so no morning coffee for him.

 

The bell ringing signing the next stop. Wooyoung get ready to walk down from the bus. He opens up his umbrella and start running toward his destination. He just need to cross the road and he is arrive.

 

Without warning a car pass by him and give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter