Four

I Love The Way You Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally! i manage to update T^T kill me if you want..kekekekeke...so, thanks to new subscribers ^^ you guys are awesome. i'm not that satisfied with this chapter and i dont know why. i've been struggling to write this despite my lil sis keep bugging me >.< she loves to ask me to play "No No No" video for her. so,enjoy~ and don't forget to comment and whatnot :) (sorry for any grammar error)

“Hey Yongguk, can I ask you something?” Wooyoung look at the younger one under his bed. “What’s it?” Yongguk peek from his one eye. He is about to sleep but decide to hear to Wooyoung first. “Well, my lawyer said that I can be released next week. How about you?”. “Oh, what date is it on the next week?” something click on his head. “It is October 10th, why?” Wooyoung tilted his head curiously.

“Ommo! It’s the same day as mine! Wooyoung-ah, we will be release together!” Yongguk scream on top of his lungs forgetting his surroundings. The officer came to their cell and told Yongguk to keep down his voice. Wooyoung giggles on his bed watching his cellmate being warned.

“Not funny, ok,” Yongguk glared playfully at him. “You should look at your face just now. Oh my God, my stomach hurt,” Wooyoung roll on his back try to calm his body. “So, what’s your plan?” Yongguk sit on his bed as Wooyoung join him to sit on it.

“I don’t know. Looking for a job, maybe?” Wooyoung smiled bitterly. It is really hard to looking for a job after this with his background as a prisoner. “Can I tell you something?” Wooyoung’s eyes meeting with Yongguk serious one. “What is it?”. Yongguk battling with himself, this is the most suitable time to reveal everything but at the same time he didn’t want to hurt this innocent guy.

Flicked on his tongue, Yongguk let out of sigh. “Actually, Nichkhun is the son of one of the most influenced gang in South Korea and about all of your misery, it is all because of him”. Wooyoung’s can’t believe of what he just heard just now. It is like dream, no, a nightmare.

How can someone as sweet as Nichkhun do these? Wooyoung clenched the bed sheet that make his knuckle turns white. “This is not true right? You just joking with me,” Wooyoung nervously laugh over his own words. This is not true.

“I swear Jang Wooyoung and for your information, I’m a part of a gang too. Worse, I’m his enemy,” Yongguk try to convince the other once again. Wooyoung didn’t budge from his form. He is too deep in his thought.

Yongguk must be lying but a part of me wants to trust him. It makes sense right? This past 2 ing years, Nichkhun didn’t contact me at all. Most like he cut all tie with me. He even didn’t come home at all. Maybe Yongguk is right. I should trust him. And oh, about all of this misery, is it Nichkhun’s doing? Why he do this to me? I’m his lover! He loves me and I love him. We love each other so much. Maybe Yongguk is right. Yongguk…

“Wooyoung?” Yongguk shake his body as Wooyoung slowly getting back to his sense. “Yeah?” Wooyoung blankly look at him. “I know this is hard but this is the truth, Wooyoung. Your boyfriend is behind all of these,” Yongguk felt a bit guilty for telling him.

Tears that have been hold these past years fall again through his cheeks. His vision turns blurry; Wooyoung didn’t bother to wipe away his tears at all. He last week spends with the thought of Nichkhun. The person that responsible for stealing his heart makes him fall hard and crushed his heart.

--

Finally stepping out from the stuffed place, Wooyoung inhaled the fresh oxygen outside the jail. Closing his eyes tightly, he took another fresh air that makes his mind feels peaceful. The bird singing sound so melodious in his ear. Smile creep on his face. He is ready to face a new world. A new world that he didn’t ever think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter