three

I Love The Way You Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG!! >.< i'm sorry for the late update! i have trouble with my wifi and also writer block in on my way (making excuses) forgive me ^^ hello my new subscribers and thanks a lot to who upvoted this story *throw candies* well, enjoy this update and please give me your oppinion ^^ kamsahamnida~<3

It’s already spring as the flower start to show up beautifully outside the prison. Birds fly happily in the clear blue sky and the insects dancing in the beautiful garden. Wooyoung let out of sigh, it’s already 2 years since he has been jailed. Nichkhun never came to visit him at all but that is nothing than he can’t contact him at all. He was disappeared without any trace left behind.

Wooyoung already lost his hope on him. He is glad that Chansung and Junho still believed in him. Today is his birthday and the two has promised him to bring some special foods for him. Wooyoung smile in amusement, he can’t wait to meet them. “Hey, Wooyoung, well, I’m not good in words, anyway, happy birthday bud. Hope you stay in a good health,” Yongguk said with his gummy smile to his cellmate.

“Thanks Yongguk. I appreciate your wish to me,” Wooyoung replied him. He back to stare at the outside. Look at the small garden that he is always adored. “Are you still waiting for him?” Yongguk asked from behind. Wooyoung smiled weakly, “I always waiting for him, Guk. But there is small voice in my heart tell me to stop waiting for him because he will never come”. Yongguk patted him softly at the back. It’s really sad to know the other story. He is glad that Himchan is still with him.

“Wooyoung-ah, if we have been released soon, I hope we can still keep in touch,” Yongguk smiled at him. “Of course I do. You are my friend and I will always remember your kindness,” Wooyoung assured him. Yongguk has been protecting him from any harm since he been in there. He also teaches him how to protect himself if there is some guys try to harm him.

Yongguk p.o.v

I can’t believe I met with my enemy lover but he looks so innocent. Being with him in these past 2 years prove me that he is truly innocent. He doesn’t even know about his boyfriend true color. Nichkhun, that stupid bastard is freely out there while this sweet innocent guy took his blame. I will fight with you, Wooyoung but I’m not going to tell the truth behind your stupid boyfriend now. I will reveal it when the time has come.

Wooyoung got to his favorite spot again staring with hope in his eyes at the outside. It is really hurt to see him being like that. I know I’m not a good person myself but make my lover took the blame for me will never be on my list. Himchan is a good boyfriend, partner. He is like my other half. Sometimes, Wooyoung sweet smile remind me to Himchan. How I miss being with him. I can’t wait to be free again.

“Himchan didn’t come to visit you today?” Wooyoung asked me. “Nope, he will come next week. Well, he has to manage my works and it’s really a lot of them,” I told him as my heart said the other thing. Himchan is out there looking for your boyfriend. He has been hiding somewhere in this country. My man is everywhere looking for him.

“Don’t forget to bring some of your food for me, ok” I said to him as his nod at me with smile. His friends have arrived to celebrate his birthday. It’s not I’m hungry, I just miss outside food and absolutely Himchan cooking. I hope he can bring me some of his cooking next week. Himchan, I miss you, baby.

--

“Saengil chukka hamnida!” Chansung said loudly before being shut by Junho. The officer looks at them weirdly. Chansung bow and apologized for his sudden outburst. Wooyoung laugh quietly at him. He can be so funny sometime with his unexpected character. They take out the small cake and other foods. Wooyoung immediately spotted his favorite fried chicken.

“Thanks for the foods. I love you guys so much,” Wooyoung squeeze his friends tightly. “This is all we can do for you, Woodong-ah,” Junho smiled at him. Chansung nod in agreement as his mouth is stuffed with the foods. “Aigoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter