"IM SORRY" KWON LEADAH

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

Early in the morning He got up and prepares some breakfast for the girls… Well He’s doing it for DARA definitely because he promised her to bring her breakfast everyday if he’s at the YG building but as not to make it so obvious He includes the other three of her group…

 

 

He was smiling widely as he enters the training room but his smile faded while he crazily looks for DARA but failed to found her…

 

 

BOM snatched the packed breakfast from his hands and said “JIYONG-SSHI is this for us? But it was for four people, my SANTOKKI isn’t here…”

 

“Oh is that so? Where is she by the way? Did she get sick or something? Does she have an emergency?” JIYONG worriedly and nervously asked BOM that earned him a good laugh from the girl…

 

“HAHAHHAHAHA… JIYONG-SSHI you’re not so worried to DARA aren’t you? ARASSO ARASSO…. I understand… “BOM giddily that makes him blush ‘OH MAN I WAS STUPID’ he said to himself…

 

“Sorry if I acted weird… HEHE…but where is she?” He asked again.

 

“Oh you did not know? She is having a romance film shooting with TOP… actually they started to film last night at 11pm… “BOM said that sounded as if her NOONA is teasing him or maybe he’s just imagining things… He snapped out of it and turned his back from BOM hiding his now pale face…

 

“Okay… BOM NOONA please took DARA’s part for yourself” he said monotonously and walks his way out.

 

“Thank you JIYONG-SSHI” BOM cheerfully said with a knowing look.

 

 

 

AT THE FILMING SET

 

 

TOP was holding the SLR while focusing the lens on DARA who is in front of her smiling beautifully… He felt his hands sweating and shaking, he can’t focus on his acting with her beautiful face in front of her… He frantically shakes and was about to drop the camera if not for his fast hand capturing the lace that holds it…

 

“CUT” the director shouts…

 

He bowed to the director apologetically… It’s his 3rdNG for that scene alone.

 

“TOP-SSHI is there any problem? We are done taking both of your solo scenes… but we are slowing at these scenes were both of you are involved… you are losing focus… need a break? Anyway it’s 3pm…” the director suggested…

 

“I’m sorry sir… I guess I just need some break” he smiled scratching his head. ‘DARA’ what have you done to me… I really can’t focus myself…He jumped from his place when he felt a hand holding his shoulder and he felt himself blush when he sees who the owner of the hand was…

 

“Sorry did I scare you? I’m just curious if we can help each other to focus on our scenes you know” DARA said flashing him a warm smile that makes his heart to jump

 

“AH NO NO…” he said stuttering while waving his hands, ‘EPIC FAIL’ he said to himself.

 

“Ah ok… I just thought we can figure some to focus…” DARA tried to explain but was cut-off by a loud “NO” again by TOP that left opened by the guy’s sudden burst…

 

“I… I mean…You did not scare me earlier… and YES we can help each other out I guess” he said that earned him a laugh from the staffs who heard his nervous blabbering… He felt his cheeks flush again.

 

“Oh ok TOP-SSHI…” was all DARA could say snapping out from her shock…

 

“Let’s go outside first to eat I guess” TOP offered

 

“Ok!!!That’s a great idea!!!” the girl said happily…

 

They decided to eat on a café near the area…He was observing the girl before her… How she happily scoops her chocolate ice cream and how merrily it with her tongue… He found it cute rather than y which amuse him more that how can this girl turns a y act to an innocent and cute one… He was about to start a conversation when DARA’s phone rings…

 

“Hello JIYONG-SSHI?” his left thick eyebrow arched….

 

“Oh... I don’t know the exact place really … and yes I’m eating now with TOP-SSHI” his eyes begin to turn into slits and he is eyeing DARA curiously who is unaware of his questioning looks…but then who is he to question her. “WHAT TOP? ARE YOU JEALOUS” He said to himself…

 

DARA’s conversation with JIYONG ended and TOP was about to say something when DARA’s phone started to ring again. ‘JIYONG again’, he asks himself but was shocked or rather amazed when he heard who is on the phone right now…

 

“YOUNG BAE-SSHI… yes I’m on a shoot right now with TOP”

 

TOP smiled inwardly… “WHAT’S THE FUZZ ABOUT? FANBOYS ALERT? SORRY GUYS” he said to himself.

 

“Yes I will take care… Ok I’ll tell him” then the call ended…

 

“TOP-SSHI, YB said good luck to us…” DARA said smiling at him warmly.

 

They finished their food and look around the place. They found the filming place peaceful and interesting. They talk about their interests and likes as well as their dislikes and both of them are happy and shock that they share the same personality…As their talk progresses their comfortable level increases as well…He carelessly but nervously throw his left arm around DARA that the latter did not mind at all….They were deep on their conversation when they heard a familiar voice in front of them…

 

“DARA… “ JIYONG said that makes the two look up to him and much to TOP’s surprise he founds JIYONG eyes burning or so to his wild imagination, so as if it was an alarm TOP placed his left arm at his side removing it from her shoulders…

 

“JIYONG-SSHI, Why are you here?” DARA said smiling to hide from his shock seeing him there and feeling guilty though she does not know why…so much for her oblivious mind.

 

“I just drop by here I was about to go to our house” He said finding an excuse with his OH-SO-SMART-BRAIN which at the same time shattered when he heard TOP speaks

 

“Just dropping by? But the filming area was completely out of the way from your house JIYONG-SSHI… are you in any way in drugs?” TOP asked him with a naughty voice while wiggling his eye brows..

 

JIYONG felt himself blush… He wanted to run to her mother’s skirt if his mother has any at the moment. ’TCH’ He snapped out of it…

 

“I mean at my friend’s house after the main road from here… I need to get there eventually but I dropped here just to cheer you guys” He said smiling while hiding his fists in his pockets…

 

 

"Oh... what a smart brain you have" TOP said winking his left eye on him

 

 

Their small talk was cut-off when they heard the staff calling them to resume the filming… JIYONG was about to enter the filming room when one of the staff stops him from doing so…

 

“WHAT?” He asked shocked

 

“I’m sorry JIYONG-SSHI we are about to film the very important part of the MV and YG SAJANGGNIM strictly ordered us that aside from the actors and staff for this film others will not be allowed to take a look…” the staff pleadingly told him.. He was about to shout ‘WHAT VERY IMPORTANT THING IS THAT’ but was stopped from TOP-SSHI’s voice

 

“JIYONG-SSHI don’t be too excited for the result…HEHEHE” TOP teasingly told him and was seconded with DARA’s approval

 

“Yup… We’ll be doing our best… FIGHTING” DARA merrily said… He was left dumbfounded and just chose to have his way back to YG feeling bad…

 

 

 

 

After some time…Most of the scenes were already finished except from the very important part…

 

 

The two main characters were leaning their back on the motor cycle. The guy’s right arm is around the girl’s shoulder… The guy faced the girl on his arms… He caressed her cheeks, touched her neck down to her arms… He felt himself shaking as his dark orbs met her brown orbs…The girl protagonist felt her heart crazily thumping. She felt as if she was being hypnotized by those dark but y eyes telling her to come near. The guy lowered his face to her and pressed his lips towards her… They heard the gasps of the staff and crew… but the gasps disappeared as if they are lost on their own universe…

 

“CUT” the director said but as if the two main characters never heard him

 

They were lost from their own insanity until they were stopped from their own dimension when they heard the director’s loud voice and parted their lips…

 

“CUT!!! This is your 2ndNG!!! The first one earlier you cannot position yourselves to kiss each other and now both of you seems to lost it especially you TOP… you blocked the camera angle by the back of your head… “The director said looking amused at them…

 

“Sorry director” they both said as they both felt that their cheeks were flustered

 

“It’s ok… but a peck or a smack is what we needed… You can continue the kiss anyway later…” the director said teasing them.

 

“DIRECTOR!!!” they both exclaimed loudly but shyly and felt their cheeks blushing even more if that was possible…

 

And so… the MV filming ended leaving the two main characters awkward from each other and leaving the whole staff and crew smiling giddily.

 

 

 

 

BACK AT THE YG-BB DORM

 

TOP check his watch for the time as he walks from the hallway to the elevator…

 

“2 AM… whoa… I’m really tired from the filming” and felt himself blushing as he remembers DARA that makes himself to smile unaware of the staring eyes at him…

 

TOP jumps to the front and turn 360 degrees as he saw a shadow of two man from his back and put up his ninja stance getting ready for the burglar at his front…Both guys are wearing an all-black sweatshirt and pants, they crazily laugh bowing their head while holding their stomach…

 

“HAHAHHAHA TOP HYUNG what was that stance? Is that one from NARUTO of SHIPPUDEN?” SEUNGRI said in between his laugh…

 

TOP blushes but snapped out of it and composes himself as he recognizes the other guy beside SEUNGRI…

 

“I learned it from DARA” he plainly said and much to his astonishment… JIYONG glare at him for a while but was replaced with a plain look while the other guy got teary eyed…

 

“Seriously TOP HYUNG… DARA NOONA taught you that? You’re lying” SEUNGRI said while tagging his shirt from behind. He can’t help but to tease the MAKNAE more…

 

“Yes… Actually were very close now… much to your imagination” He smirked to the dumbfounded MAKNAE and before he fast pace his steps he looked at JIYONG teasingly smiling while waving them goodbye.

 

 

 

 

AT JIYONG’S ROOM

 

He hurriedly called DARA as he reached his room…

 

“HELLO JIYONG” the girl said

 

“Hi sorry to disturb your sleep…are you tired?” He said

 

“Yup I’m tired… but hearing your funny voice somehow relaxes me…kekekeke” she said

 

He felt himself blushing but he snapped out of it because he wanted to clear something…

 

“How are you and TOP HYUNG?” he said holding his breath

 

“UMMMM me and TOP?... Well….JIYONG I want to sleep… bye” she hanged on her

 

He tightened his grip on his lifeless phone… ‘WHAT WAS THAT’ he said to himself…There’s something wrong…Did I heard her stuttered… it… He can’t convince himself to sleep as TOP’s words linger on his tired brain...

 

“Yes… Actually were very close now… much to your imagination”

 

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 4

 

 

A/N: I'm working right now for the next chapters... currently reviewing the FANVID's and articles about DARAGON... hoping for your support... xp