SISTERS BEFORE ASSES

SOY SAUCE CRAB PASTE

 

 

A/N:  Hello!!! Yehey I have finished my update for this one :) this is for those who keeps reading and my new subscribers :) Thank You for supporting me and this fic.. Hoep to hear your comments and ideas :) ENJOY!!!!

 

 

 

 

EXCERPTS FROM CHAPTER 22

 

 

 

"HEY DEE ONE!!!! MISS ME? I have been trying to see you again to hang out!!! HEY it's been years!!! Let's meet up :D Your treat!!!"

 

 

She chuckles from her friend antics. Well why not... She did focused eveything with GD before.. It's time to heal and forget everything. 

 

 

"YAH!!!! You really do know when I need you :) I've missed you really... Let's meet up tonight? same place?"

 

"Same place? No i want to get drunk.. Let's meet at NB!!!"

 

 

"Okay!!! i'll be there in 2 hours :) Let's start while the night is young :)"

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

"SISTERS BEFORE ASSES"

 

 

 

 

Sandara, after recharging herself did not waste her time anymore and headed to CLUB NB, she just told CL that she will meet with her friend at some club. Arriving at club NB, she parks her car in a swift at one corner, the car park is jampacked and she is sure that the club patrons are there. She spare a glance on her mirror to check her appearance, she subtly adjust her scarf to avoid unwanted attention from other club goers standing by.

 

 

 

"DEE ONE where are you? Im already here VIP room 5" - text from her friend

 

 

"Im already here... give me 5 minutes" she replied quickly

 

 

The guards recognizing her, ushered her through the backdoor. CLUB NB is an idol friendly club and is co-owned by YG himself, so all of his artists are pampered and well secured partying inside. Upon arriving inside the club, she adjusted her eyes with the blinding party lights, the sound from the speakers are lively. There are people everywhere with their own reasons - to party, to have , to kill the drama. But her - she just wanted to reunite with her friend. She have greeted other idols in the vicinity, 2PM and SNSD... she even got sight of Kush and Teddy killing the DJ booth - Oh now i know why the party gets livelier - she realize. She passed by them and went straight to VIP room 5. She did not dare to knock and just open the door boldly.

 

 

"DEE TWO!!!!! my friend!!!" she shouts, run to him and hug him carelessly

 

 

Even though shocked, her friend recovered and welcome her in a tight embrace also. He sniffs her hair and smiles genuinely. Oh how he missed her... They were not given much time because of the career they choose and are always careful not to be caught with one another since they are from a rival company. They parted with giddy smiles on their faces. 

 

 

"You never aged DEE..." he complimented

 

 

"I know right..." they sit down while he gives her an alcoholic beverage. She muttered a thanks.

 

 

"Oh please... Stop it.. we can never be together... except if you are falling in love with me again?" She says mischevously earning a chcukle from the guy

 

 

"Ah no no... after you had me wait for hours grinding my teeth in the snow outside your house? no text no call? Im not that dumb to stay in love with you" her friend seriously said while looking to her accusingly

 

 

"Hey dont guilt trip me... I was just not ready that time... Ive told you 100 times already how sorry I am..." she said guiltily

 

 

He smiles and just kissed her forehead "It's okay DEE ah... You lost your chance with this y alluring body of mine"

 

 

Dara just scrunches her nose as if disgusted with him "If it's a chance with your body... no thanks"

 

 

"Yah!!! What do you mean by that?"He said with a blush on his face, he was about to tickle her when the door of the VIP room sweeps open

 

 

"Hey!!! Wont both of you join us at the dance floor?" The other guy said with his left eyebrow rosed while observing their compromising position, DARA is leaning on the sofa while her friend is at her lap restraining her "Please... be with each other already... Gawd!!! Noona if you are single and he is well...... forever single... What's stopping you...Unless it's true that you and GD hyung is together"

 

 

DARA stop squirming and became stiff suddenly, that was not left unnoticed by his friend..."Eunhyuk... stop gossiping... DEE ONE cannot even date GD that's a no-no for them in YG... just leave us for a while... We'll be joining you soon..."

 

 

Eunhyuk sensing that the atmosphere becomes gloomy just nodded to his friend... "Alright fishy... I'll let you be... but please change your names of endearment for each other... bananas and pajamas is just so old!!!!" the evil maknae just said earning an attempted punch from Donghae

 

 

Once Eunhyuk was out of door, Donghae immediately settled himself beside DARA and face her... " What happened tell me about it?"

 

 

DARA breathes out deeply... "Can I just lean my head on your lap just like the old days?" she asked that earned a nod from Donghae... He guided her head to his lap and brush her hair while he listens to her story... just like old times...

 

 

DARA retells her story to DONGHAE just leaving the part of his violence in bed and her almost lost virtue... Donghae just listens to her just like old times.. never agreeing or disagreeing to any situations that she shares. He thought to himself that they have been really not spending time with each other which leads the YG boys and girls to be her world... His gentle brushing of her hair just gives a feeling of security and calmness to DARA that even it really hurts... It just make her feels that everything will just be alright... She really missed her friend and she was thankful to Hye Sun for introducing them to each other and maybe also for Seungri for setting them up that snowy day...

 

 

"Do you think I am a bad girl?" She asks absentmindedly 

 

 

"Why is that?"he asks while he rests his head on the back rest of the couch they are in

 

 

"Because I was hurting TOP..."

 

 

"Do you like him?"

 

 

"Yes... I do..." she admitted

 

 

"Is he courting you? even he knows what you feels about GD" he asked again

 

 

"Yes..."

 

 

"So what makes you bad?"

 

 

"because I felt that I was abusing him..." 

 

 

"DARA it was his choice to stay with you even if it hurts him... though honestly spare the guy... If you cant reciprocate his feelings then let him go..."

 

 

"But I cant..."

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

"He is important to me... Just give me time..."

 

 

"I hope you will not fall for him when the time comes that he was already tired of all your dramas..."

 

 

"Then I need to sort out my feelings fast..."

 

 

"Yeah..."

 

 

"tell me how you did it?"

 

 

"Did what?"

 

 

"Move on from your feelings from me and chose to stay with me as a friend" She asked as she lifts herself up from his lap and reclines to his side while looking at him sideways

 

 

"Dee... just.. Let's not talk about it okay..."He answered as he lowered her head to his chest not letting her see the agony in his face

 

 

"But HAE-ah.. dont forget your promise when Im already 35.. okay?" she told him smiling at his chest

 

 

"But that's not happening... It's impossible.."

 

 

"Oh so now you are backing out?" she said accusingly

 

 

"It's not that... It's just"... she straighten up and look at him scrutinizingly "Alright.... just be sure you are really okay with that"

 

 

"Of course" she said strongly

 

 

"Are you really done with GD?" he asked staright on.. she nodded hesistantly. He wanted to argue again but was cut short when he sees his phone blinked for a message received. He reach for it and read the message from Eunhyuk - GD is here with his crew. He smirked.

 

 

"Why are you smirking?" Dara asked

 

 

"Hyuk just dont wanna stop.. I think the guys misses you..." he lied

 

 

"Let's get this over with..." Dara said as she stands up ready to party

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

AT ONE SIDE OF THE CLUB

 

 

"Guess... She's not into you after all..." KIKO said suggestively to GD while looking at him straight in the eyes

 

 

GD lowered his head "It's all in the past now... It was just a passing memory"

 

 

"So are you giving her up now" she asks expectantly

 

 

"Yeah... I give us up.. I dont want to deal with all the drama after all" he said

 

 

"So now you wanted to leave that good boy image?"

 

 

"I dont know... do I have that image?"

 

 

"You look so innocent to me.." She said smiling shyly as she gazed up at the dance floor

 

 

"I dont care if I give that vibe... I just wanted to move on from all this ..." he said

 

 

"I think you should... Since I think that your so innocent love is not innocent after all" She said smirking at the dance floor

 

 

"Whta do you mean?" He raised his head to KIKO's direction and sees her looking intently at the dance floor... He followed her gaze... He doesnt know what's interesting in watching his friends dance with the crowd and he is not interested how BAJAWOO is now up a y gir's face... He was about to continue his drinking again when he caught sight of a very familiar face in the crowd....DARA....

 

 

DARA is in the dance floor with DONGHAE.. they are dancing comfortably... Donghae's arm is protectively supporting DARA at her waist while the girl's arms is entwined circling at his neck. He nknows that they knew each other way back but he doesnt know that they are seeing each other... They were laughing and obviously enjoying their time with each other. When was the last time that he sees DARA smiling carelessly and genuinely?... It was such a long lost memory... He cannot stop assuming that he was the reason for all her heartaches... Maybe he was right.. Maybe KIKO was right he needs to let her go... He had burdened her enough....His grip on his glass gets tighter as he consumes his alcohol and chug it in one go

 

 

He stands up and was ready to leave the club alone when KIKO got hold of him. She linked her left arm with his right... "GD i'll show you how to move on with your " she suggestively said again to him "only if you are willing..." She winks at him while she grazes her lips at his cheeks...

 

 

GD just nods and it was enough for KIKO to giggle and trace her tounge at his ears which earns a grunt from him... he hooks up his arms to her waist and leads her to where his car is... deciding to dump his and live with it

 

 

That flirting show of GD and her model frined was not left unnoticed by Donghae's observant eyes. Honestly he was disappointed of GD's behavior, he thought that GD was just bad but he did not know that he was an ... He was just thankful that DARA is looking the other way while they dance or else she will be disappointed and it will just ruin their perfect night

 

 

After enjoying the night with their friends. Donghae got a lift with DARA's car and drop him at SUJU's dorm.

 

 

"We are here DEE two..." she said carefully parking at front of the building

 

 

"Yeah... DEE... let's drop the ridiculous endearment... can I just call you JAGI?" he asked seriously. DARA opens and closed ... She cannot understand what Dongahe was trying to achieve. "Hae..." she akwardly said... Donghae sensing her discomfort claps his hands and laughs... "GOT YA!!!" he said pointing his finger to DARA which earned a slap in his arms from her. He then get down from the car, but kiss her at her forehead lightly before leaving her side... "See you again DEE one.." They bid their farewell to each other and parted their ways....

 

 

DARA reached her dorm at 3am already and park her car on the same spot that she frequents . When she secured her car, She turns around but stop midway when She sees a pint of ice cream shoved at her face...

 

 

"Ice cream?"

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

At the balcony of one of the prestigious hotels at SEOUL is a man lighting his smoke... The clouds were dark and so was his heart.... He flicked his cigarettes as he rewind the image of DARA and DONGHAE at the club but was disturbed by the opening and closing of the glass door entry to the balcony. KIKO wraps her arms at GD's waist and leans at his back... He chuckles to himself... can't believe that he spent his night and did it with someone he was not in love... Earlier he felt he was needed, he is in power, he was chosen, he was a priority... KIKO was not submissive but she ignited something in him.. his animal instinct as what they call it... They did it several times... He inside her and pentrated her... He felt his manliness swerving up... KIKO make him feel that he is the king of her world... He was not a trash but an important someone....

 

 

"Are you thinking about her again?" she inquired

 

 

"No... Im thinking about you..." he lied

 

 

"No need to lie with me GD... Dont worry I'm always up to a challenge to win you..." She said

 

 

"and after you win me?"

 

 

"Then I will leave your side... I dont like commitments"

 

 

"Deal"

 

 

"Alright let's satiate your hunger again..." she said as she taunts his

 

 

He turns to her and kisses her ravishingly as they went to the bed... He intoxicated himself with her kisses and pushes every memory with the girl he loves at the very end of his mind... This is the end for them.... for him. He will never be that man again... Insecured, uncared for, childish, miserable. He will live up to his name - GDRAGON. He is the master of his own self no one will dictate over him - He will bow to no one.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Donghae watches her card drove away before he finally settles inside their dorm. He locked the door and proceeded to the kitchen to pour himself some water....

 

 

"Oh have you man up fishy" Hyuk said that almost make him drops the glass that he is holding if not for his fast reflexes

 

 

"Why are you here?"

 

 

"Ummm because I practically leave here? Seriously man!!! What's up... We arrived here 30 minutes earlier than you"

 

 

"Okay..." he was about to leave Hyuk and sleep the night away when the latter followed him and interrogate him again ... "Did you man up? Dont try to swerved away from the question"

 

 

"Seriously? Hyuk how many times did I tell you that we are just friends?" Donghae tiredly recline his side at the doorstep of his room

 

 

"That's getting old Hae..." Hyuk said

 

 

"Well, We gets old..."

 

 

"I hope you find that strength again to confess..  Dont wait when Noona turns 35... surely before that even happens... She will be with someone else and you will be just sorry about youself for not crossing the bridge earlier...." Hyuk said and taps him at the shoulder before letting him be

 

 

He sighs exhausted and went to his bed... wanted to laugh at 's ridiculous assumption...

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

DARA invited TOP to sit down at their couch while she prepares their ice cream. She doesnt know what's with her, him and ice cream. Well, admittedly she enjoys it and his company. She arranged their cups and gives one to TOP, which the latter takes with a smile

 

 

"Why are you up here again at unholy hour?" she asked while her spoon

 

 

"Well, I wanted to catch up earlier with you but then... CL said you went out and as expected you showed up at exactly 3 am..."

 

 

"You did not wait for me for long?" she inquires

 

 

"Just for 30 minutes...that's answers why again... our ice cream is a bit melted"

 

 

"Why are you waiting for me TABI?" she asked looking at him

 

 

"Ummm... I want to spend time with you... You know uh.... Im worried of course"

 

 

"aside from that..." she needs to face this one...

 

 

"Is there a problem with me waiting for you?" he asked as he drops his ice ream cup at the center table

 

 

"YES... I dont want you waiting for me..." Dara said to him while closing her eyes

 

 

"Wait... Dee what are you trying to say? Are we talking about the same scenario here?" He asked bewildered 

 

 

She can felt his sadness in his voice. He does not want to hurt him nor to loose him... but Donghae was right... She can't be that selfish. She could never return TOP's feelings - not now....

 

 

"Dee I thought we are okay? I thought everything was clear between us?" He said feeling betrayed all of a sudden " I told you I am willing to wait... Why are you saying this? why are you doing this?"

 

 

"The problem is me TOP... I dont want you to wait for me... I dont want to make you feel wronged... I dont want you to be my rebound!!!" She said exasperatingly and that last word hits TOP's heart mercilessly....

 

 

"REBOUND?" he asks disbelievingly. He rakes his hair and covers himself

 

 

DARA restrains herself to comfort him as she opens her eyes... She was closing her eyes earlier not wanting to feel guilty of the situation. "TABI... I cannot really move on from this mess if you are here stuck with me... It makes me feel that I am dragging you with my situation... I have even affected your group... I dont want to be this girl TOP... I just want to be someone that could hang out with you and with everyone else without any hesitations if I would hurt someone... If I please someone.... I dont wanna be selfish..." she cried as she covers her face with her hands

 

 

TOP reaches out for her hands... "DARA... why are you thinking of those things? It's our choice to stay with you... It wasnt your fault if people fall in love with you..." he said sincerely but was metted by her anguished face

 

 

"No TABI... you do not understand... I felt awful.. I hurt you.. I hurt Youngbae... I hurt JI also in the process... I hurt myself... I just wanted to be that DARA again... the girl who wanted to achieve her dreams... the one who only thinks about her family... The one who laughs at everything... The one who's careless... The one who was strong enough to face any challenges... TABI I dont want all of this drama... I dont want you waiting for me because I dont want you waiting for an unsure future,,, I dont want you waiting for that love to take time... I dont want you crying because of me.. because of your unrequited love... I dont want you feeling unimportant... uncared for.... a failure... a burden..." She said as she cries her heart out " I dont want you to be me..." she whispers but was enough for TOP to hear her...

 

 

TOP went to her side and embraces her... "Shhhh... DEE.... it's okay...It was not your entire fault.. DEE you have become selfless... You know how painful it is to be left... The pain that you felt when your family was broken... I know you dont want us to feel that... but DEE it wasnt your fault.. Please believe me..."

 

 

"I dont know TOP... me being afraid... leads to unwanted feelings.... with my insistence not to hurt people leads me to hurt them more... I thought I was doing the right thing... I thought I was doing it for everyone... but who am I kidding... I was doing it for myself... I was selfish TABI...."

 

 

"No you are not"

 

 

"I am TABI... I thought I was protecting all of you... but I was protecting myself... I was afraid that I will be the one to be left alone again... I thought I was handling everything well... but no.. I was doing the worst... I was afraid of commitments because I did not trust anyone... I thought I will not be like my father who left his family but Im much worst... I stayed... yes... I stayed and continued to be miserable and brought pain to everyone" She cries to his embrace

 

 

"Shhhh.. DEE... stop already... How about we make an agreement?" He said

 

 

"What agreement..." that stop her from crying as she lifts her face to face him

 

 

"Let us move on from this feelings.... together..." He said

 

 

"But I cannot be in a relationship.. I mean I am not yet..."

 

 

"Who said being in a relationship? No, we will face this together but as friends... I will give up this feelings for the mean time... I'll let this feelings go... but promise me one thing... We will move on from this but together..."

 

 

"How?"

 

 

"Let's be friends? we can do that... we are not of this world right? We are aliens" he said smiling to her... hiding the hurt and pain inside

 

 

"No lingering fellings?" 

 

 

"Yes... just give me one day okay? I'll erase this from my system..." He assured her

 

 

"Thank You..."

 

 

"No problem..." he said as he stands up and motion DARA to stand as well "I'll go now... it's 4 am already" he said smiling. The girl nodded and follows him with her eyes through the door. He waves to her as he locks the door from the outside.

 

 

He pressed himself at the door outside and he let himself cries silently from the pain that he was hiding earlier

 

 

"Do you need an embrace gorilla" he sweeps his head as the sweet concerned voice slashes through his agony

 

 

BOM was there standing outside with a big comforting smile on her face and with her arms spread wide ready to take him in... He need not to to be offered twice... He reaches out to her embrace... "Noona..."

 

 

"Such a big baby huh" She told him smiling but was enough for him to be at ease at her arms

 

 

Inside their dorm were muffles comforting sounds coming from 2ne1's leader and maknae... They heard TOP and DARA's conversation and went out of their room when they were sure that TOP was already out...

 

 

"Unnie... we are here okay... You do not need to please us... Trust us okay?" CL gushes at DARA as she hugs the older girl

 

 

"Unnie we love you unconditionally... whatever your decisions are we will support you..."

 

 

Their girly conversation was halted when they heard the swinging of the door "Hey dont leave me out of it!!!" BOM says while running to them arms open wide...

 

 

The three girls chuckled... "As they says...SISTERS BEFORE ASSES!!!" they chorusedly cheered

 

 

DARA was thankful that she got her sisters... She will move on from this and she will again start from scratch and rebuild herself... She will not be that weak again... She will stand on her words... She will free herself of the burden from her past  - after all she's part of 2ne1 - the new evolution of women.  She will live up to her name - the fresh vocal of 2ne1 - she will be as fresh as a new born female.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

YEAR 2012

 

 

 

Two famous celebreties are sitting across each other wearing their protective caps to hide away their identities inside a coffee shop... They were chatting happily and carelessly with each other, enjoying the morning sun reflecting at the glass walls of the shop...

 

 

"I thought you will ditch me again..." the girl said smiling at him

 

 

"No... I specifically extended my stay here to be with you... I'll be joining my group once I've spent my time with you" he cheekily answered

 

 

"I thought you forgot about me..."

 

 

"No... of course not... You know that I love you Dee from the time that you sprawled at the bumper of my car" he said amusedly to her

 

 

"Forget it... that will be the last time that you will go unscathed after bumping with someone" she answered mischievously

 

 

"Excuse me?!" his left brow rises at her words... "I was the victime there and you did not even paid for my car damages and the doctor's fee" 

 

 

"Well... I have paid all the damages with my love right?" she asked smiling widely

 

 

"Whatever.." The guy said blushing at her remarks... "But you know.. Im thankful for that day... because if not I would be even be here with you..."

 

 

"Yeah... Imagine that even you are close friends with TABI, you did not even once approached me..." 

 

 

"Well,,, your group was intimidating before..."

 

 

"We are just shy?"

 

 

"Snob rather" he offered

 

 

"I'll tell you on CL"

 

 

"Huh.... I'll tell you on Yoochun..."

 

 

"GAWD... sometimes I think im really out of my mind for loving you..." she said jokingly but earned a grunt from the guy

 

 

"Really?" he dangerously rose up to his seat "Hey I was just joking OH FUDGING HOTNESS!!!" she said while giggling 

 

 

"You are really drooling with my body love..." He said widely smiling at her

 

 

"tell me about it.." she said with equally wide smile

 

 

 

NEWS: DARA PARK AND HERO JAEJOONG DATING AT AMOKKA CAFE

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"No one is allowed to smart out the YG family and treats of the YG test as a joke"

 

 

 

"Seems you have been ing around seoul, yes?"

 

 

 

"She loves me.... that is why I am here... "

 

 

 

 

A/N: HEOL!!! MY LOVELY READERS :) THIS IS IT PANCIT!!! WERK!!! WELCOME JAEJOONG AND DONGHAE IN THE HOUSE HEHEHEHEHE... Please comment and upvote... it drives me to update especially the comments....What do you think? Have JI and TOP did move on? Is BOM in love with TABI? What's the real score with HAE and DARA? JAE and DARA?... Just tune in.... Dont leave me here and I will leave you wanting for more.. Also - Please support my new fic:

 

SANDARA's

SUMMERS

DESIRE

 

Please click the link below and subscribe:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1244357/sandara-s-summers-desire-dara-daragon