Just A Coincedence

Hey!

(Teen Top's POV)

We all woke up at the same time. Niel made breakfast. We all sat down. "Mmm...Bacon Pancakes.", Ricky mumbled half asleep. He placed the plate down in front of us. We all picked up our forks, and were about to dig in. "Wait.", C.A.P said holding his fork up. "Let's go take a plate to our new neighbor.", he said. "Hyung, I think we did enough with the cupcakes.", Changjo said. "If we do take the pancakes over, we get to see what she looks like.", Chunji said bitting his lip. "I'm in!", the rest of them said. We all got up and walked across the hall. C.A.P knocked on the door. No one answered he kept knocking.

(Mika's POV)

I heard knocking on the door. I slowly got up out of bed, and put my white hello kitty robe. "I'm coming. I'm coming.", I mumbled. They were still knocking. I finally reached, the door, and opened it. "Ye-". Someone punched me in my nose. I held my nose, hanging my head down. "Oww.Who punches a girl in the nose!", I yelled in english. "Yah! Hyung! You punched her in the nose!", a guy said. "Wait. English. Red Hair. That's Mika! You just punched Mika!", a familar voice said. "Hold the plate.", another person said. The person in front of me, lifted my head up. It was Teen Top. "What are you guys doing at my house?", i asked rubbing my nose. "YOUR HOUSE?", they all asked. "Yes. I just moved in. Why do you ask? Do you live in this building?", i asked crossing my arms. "We live across the hall.", Ricky said. "Oh. So you guys made the cupcakes?". They all nodded. I began to smell bacon and pancakes. "Are those bacon pancakes?!", i squealed. C.A.P nodded. "I love bacon pancakes! I was just about to make some.", i said smiling. "There for you. I made them.", Niel said smiling. He passed me the plate. I did a cute little bow. "Do you guys wanna come in?", i asked. "Sure.", Chunji said. I opened the door and they all walked in.

(Teen Top's POV)

We walked into a green house dome penthouse. It was like nothing we've ever seen before. "Wow.", Niel whispered. "Hey did people come and design your place?", Changjio asked. "Nope. I did.", Mika said. "YOU did all of THIS?!", Ricky asked. She nodded. L.Joe walked over to a trophy display. "Guys. Check this out!", he yelled. We all ran over. "What?", C.A.P asked. He pointed at the trophies. "Piano Contest Of Paris, Chinese Cooking Expo, Ballerina of Brazil, Sing-Off Summit, and..", Ricky read the plaques. "Mika, what's this?", L.Joe asked.

(Mika's POV)

I walked over to my trophie case. L.Joe pointed at a Crown made out of mics. "Oh That is my International Rap Championship crown.", I said pulling it out. "You rap?", C.A.P asked. "Yep. But I mostly rap in Japanese.", i said cleaning it off. "You know japanese.", Niel asked. "Japanese, english, korean, french, chinese, portugese, and spanish.", i said. "A beautfiul girl speaking beautiful languges.", L.Joe said in Spanish.I blush at his comment and covered my checks. "Hyung, what did you say to her?", Ricky asked. "Nothing.",he said. Beep Beep. My phone alarm went off. "Oh I need to open shop soon.",I said as I ran to my room,stuffing pancakes in mymouth. I locked the door,and changed into my neon dance outfit.

 

th?id=H.4949139136906848&pid=1.7&w=186&hI walked out and picked up my backpack. The guys left. "That's rude. They left without saying goodbye. YAY!". I walked out my door,locked up, and turned around to see the guys dressed. "OMO! You guys are scarring me! Are you guys stalkers?", I asked as I moved away from them. "Sorry If we kinda scare you. We have the week off.",Changjo explained. "Fine yu guys can come.But when the high school girls come, you gotta split. Arasso?",I said cutely. They all nodded. We all got into the elevator. Ricky pressed 1. Ring ring. Everyone looked at me. Z was calling. I answered the call. 

"Hey,Z.", I answered. "Come pick me up.",he said. "Did you forget? My Car is in the shop.", I said as I layed against the wall. "Please.",he said cutely. "Take the bus.". "NOONA!",he yelled. I pulled my ear away from the phone. Everyone looked at me worried. "Looks Like there will be a little delay.",I said to the guys. "It's fine",Chunji said smiling. "Fine. I'll come and get you. Bye.",I said and hung up. We reached the lobby,and walked outside. It was still dark. We walked 5 blocks down. I saw Z leaning against a wall,listening to music with his eyes closed. I ran up in front of him, and pinched his cheeks. "Look at my makane." I said girly. "NOONA! Girls might see!",he yelled. He lightly smacked my hands off. The guys walked up. "What are they doing with you? Are they trying to-". I held onto his ear,and twisted it as hard as I could. "NOONA!YOUR GONNA TEAR OFF MY EAR!",he screamed. "I'll let go once you say sorry to me.",I said. "Sorry!",he yelled. "Like you mean it.",I said. "I'm sorry.",he said calmly. I let go. His ear turned red. "Let's go",I said walking off. They all caught up to me. Niel was on my left and L.Joe was on my right. Noel had put a card in my hand. I looked up at him. He was smiling. I looked at the card. It was a recipe for bacon pancakes. I flipped it over. Then L.Joe put a CD in my hand. It was a Justin Timberlake CD.

"Noona!", Z yelled. "Huh?",I asked. "ID CARD.",he said holding out his hand. We were in the back alley of the mall. I put my ID scan card in his hand. He swiped it and the door opened. We walked into the mall. Store owners, and workers were preparing for the mall to open. I heard rumbles come from the guys stomach. "Man. We left our pancakes at the house.",C.A.P said. "I'll get you guys breakfast.", I said. "You Don't need to, Mika", Neil said. "You made me pancakes. And you guys didn't eat your own. I AM paying.",I said firmly. I turned to Z. "Z, can you send 6 breakfast corn dogs sent to my studio.",I asked. He nodded his head and held his hand out. I placed 6 bucks in his hands. Z wen to his job, and me and the guys went to the dance studio. I unlocked the door, and we all walked in. I saw that I had a voicemail on my answering machine. "Oh I have a message", i said curiously. I pressed the listen button. "Noona, I recomended a dance Group from S.U.P.A to come by. There Concidered the E.X.O of the University. They need a judge to see if there good enough to enter the annual international. Your Weird haired freak friends can judge too. The guys won't fan girl. Bye", Z said. "Weird Haired Freaks?", C.A.P said in shock. "I don't know how it weird. I mean I have bright red hair.",  said smiling.

My nose started to bleed. I covered my nose. "Oww..", I whipmered. C.A.P walked over to me and checked my nose. "I'm taking you to the clinic.", he said grabbing my wrist, and dragging me out the store. "Wait. Who will watch the store?", i asked. "We Will!", the guys yelled. "Don't start a Fan Riot.", i said waving my finger. C.A.P took me into a clinic store. "Nurse, something is wrong with her nose.", he said. She ran over, and wiped her nose.  "Oh it's just a small bruise.", she said putting a nose brace on my nose. "I'm really sorry, Mika.", C.A.P said. "It's Okay. She should have gave me some ice.", i said. "Here.", he said. He kissed me on the nose. I turned pink. I quickly covered my cheeks. "Cute", he said.

We walked up to the store, to see it packed with fan girls. they were all trying to bust into the dance room. I jumped onto the desk. "YAH! YOU STUPID FAN GIRLS! IDOLS HAVE LIFES THEY WANT TO LIVE TOO! GIVE THEM RESPECT! AND IF YOUR NOT HERE FOR DANCE LESSONS GET OUT!", I yelled. They all got silent. "Shut Up, Foriginer!", they all yelled. "WHAT?!", i ased pissed. I grabbed my broom, and sweeped them out. "Out! Out! OUT!", i yelled. I sweeped them till i couldn't see them out the store window. "And stay out!", I yelled waving the broom. I walked back in tired. The guys walked out of the dance room. "Wae? Huh? I only asked for you guys TO NOT. START A. FAN RIOT.", i said firmly. "I'm tired.", i whispered. "Excuse me? Are you Miss Park?", I heard a guy ask. I turned around to see 12 guys. "Yes? Are you Z's friends?", i asked. They nodded. "And you must be the "Hot" Noona?", One of them said. "Hot Noona?", i asked. "Yeah. Z said that.", another one said. Z walked in. "Here's your food.", he said smiling."Hot Noona, Huh?", i asked crossing my arms. I went up behind him, and did pressure points. "Yah! I can't move!", he said. "Chinese Pressure Points. I'll let you out in a second, if you promise not to call me "Hot Noona". Arasso?", i asked. "Fine.", he said. I went up behind him. "This might hurt.", I said. "What?!", he yelled. I er punched him in the back. His bones cracked, and loosened up. "So you know self defense, basically?", Changjo asked. "Yep. Judo. Black Belt.", I said smiling. "Me too!", He yelped. All the guys looked at us. I squated down infront of Z, and took the food. "Thanks, Babo.", i said pressing his forehead. "Here's your food.", i said giving the guys there food. "Come with me.", i said to the Z's Friends. We all walked into the Dance Room.The others followed in and sat down in the far back. "Okay. My name Is Mika Park. I am a professional dancer, and Alumni of S.U.P.A. I was In the same position you guys were in. Wanting to go international. And it happened for me. So It might happen for you.", i said standing in front of them, in the middle of the dance room. "My STUPID friend Z, said you guys are concidered the E.X.O of S.U.P.A, Is that right?", i asked. They all nodded. I walked over to the CD player. Then Let's see If you can do Wolf", I said as i pressed play. They quickly got into position, and began.

 

 

 

 

I clapped. "You just made me love E.X.O than any other Kpop group.", i said smiling. The guys all coughed. "Fine. I like E.X.O. You guys are gonna make it, and I know it.", I said walking up to them. They all bowed, picked up there stuff, and left. "See you later, Z", they all said.I walked out the dance room, they all followed. "Z, don't you have a job?", I said. He ran off. "Love E.X.O than any other Kpop group?", Chunji asked. "Haters gonna hate.", i said glaring at him. "I have a few errands to run.", i said. "Like what?", Niel asked. "I need to go to the supplies store, and printer store. It's in the mall. I need a whiteboard, pointer and markers for my lesson today.", i said. "I'll do it.", Ricky said. "Not like that.", i said. I combed his hair down, put a hat on, and put sunglasses on. "Wow. I can't tell who he is anyomore.", Neil said. "Here.", I said as  gave him money. He walked out. I stretched and yawned. I turned around the guys eyed me. "It's not nice to stare.", I said. "I'm gonna do my practice dance. You guys can join If you want.", i said putting my hair in a ponytail. "Nah.", C.A.P said. "Arasso. Just PLEASE don't start a girl riot.", i said. They nodded smiling. I walked into the dance room, and stood in the middle. I picked up the remote and pressed play. BoA's "Only One", played. I began to dance

 

 

 

 

(Teen Top's POV)

We heard BoA play. We walked over and looked through the door window. Mika was dancing beautifully. "Wow.", Niel whispered. "She's Like an angel.", Changjo whispered. "She's more.", L.Joe said. She ended giggling.  "I'm Back!", Ricky yelled. We all got startled.Mika heard. We moved away from the window. She walked out. 

(Mika's POV)

"I'm Back!", Ricky yelled. I walked out to see The guys next to the door. "What are you guys doing?", I asked. "The air vent is over here. Were kinda hot.", C.A.P said. "Arasso.", i said. I turned to see ricky holding a rolling Whiteboard, markers, and pink finger pointer. "OMO! this is more than i needed. Thank you!", i said cutely. I pinched his cheek, and took the stuff into the dance room. I pulled out a picture of Hyuna, Lee Hyori, Sandara Park and Lizzy, and pasted it on the white board, I quickly wrote notes, and covered the board with a cover. "Hey Mika, were gonna go to the arcade. We'll be back soon.", Chunji said. "Wait!", I said. They all stopped. I changed them up. "now you may go.", i said signaling them off. They went into the elevator, and dissapered. I cleaned up around the lobby, and studio. I went to the piano room, and pulled out music sheets. I sat down, and went over them. Someone knocked at the door. "Who is it?", i asked. "Byung Hun.", L.Joe said. "Come in." He walked in and sat down next to me. "I thought you were going to the arcade with the others?", I asked. "I did. I was just bored. So I came back.", he said looking at me as I concentrated on the notes. "This is imposible. I can't do this alone.", i whispered. "What? Let me see.", he said as he lightly took it from my hands. "Let's do it together.", he said. "Arasso.", i said. "1,2,3..", he whispered.

 

 

 

 

"YES! WE DID IT!", we both yelled. We gave each other a double high five. Then we heard clapping. We turned to see the others. "Hyung, you know you should of told us you were coming back.", Ricky said. "Sorry about that.", he said rubbing the back of his head. "Unni!", A girl yelled. I got up and checked who was yelling. I walked over to see the girls from yesterday. They were dressed in dance clothes, and had duffle bags. "Oh! what are you girls doing here this early?", i asked. "It's Senior Ditch Day!", one of them said. The guys walked out. "Who are they?", the cute japanese one asked. "Oh Friends.". They all looked at them. "They look familar.", the other one said. "How about we go to the dance room and start. Arasso?", i asked cutely. They all nodded and went into the dance room. "Niel. Try to cover your lips when there here. Your lips reveal your identity.", I said. They all busted out laughing. I went into the dance room. All the girls were sitting down. "Okay girls. My name is Mika Park. I am a professional dancer. How about we start off with some introductions? How about we start with you?", i said using the finger pointer to point at a girl. "Mija" "Sunhyo" "Chunja" "Misoon" "Sunghee" "Chomi", they all said.

                                                                                                 th?id=H.4947326673881287&pid=1.7&w=249&h

"Well it's nice to meet you all. Now before we get started, I wanted to do a little presentation.", i said. I pulled in the   "Now many Kpop stars today, incorparate there personalites into there songs and dances. For example..." I pulled off the cover of the board. All the girls made "Ohhhh..Ahh.." sounds. I pointed at Hyuna, and the notes."Hyuna of 4minute. y, and Mysterious." "Lee Hyori. Tomboy, Swag, and Outgoing." "Sandara Park of 2ne1. Flirtacious, and Somewhat naughty." "And Lizzy of Orange Carmel. Cute, Flirtacious, adorable, and charming. Each of these charteristics can be found within anyone. Now which one are in you?", i asked. They all raised there hand. "Yes?", i asked smiling. "y!", they all yelled. They startled me. "Okay. Then y is the concept of the dance i'll be teaching you.", i said. They all cheered. I passed out CD's. "On these CD's are Kpop songs with a y feel. Listen to them and pick a song all together. Arasso?", i explained. They all nodded. All the girls ran over to the CD player , and listened to the CD, one by one. I turned to the door to see the guys. I smiled and did a little wave. "UNNI!", they all screamed. They all circled me. "BUBBLE POP!", they all yelled at different times. "ARASSO! Bubble Pop it is!", i yelled throwing my hands in the air.

(Teen Top's POV)

We all sat at the door window and watched her presentation. "Wow. She's like a professor.", Ricky said. "A y Professor.", Chunji said bitting his lip. "No. A Cute Professor.", L.Joe said smiling. She saw us. She smiled and waved. We waved back. Then the girls circled her yelling bubble pop. "She's gonna teach bubble pop? Oh I've gotta see this.", Changjo said. She walked over and pulled the window shades down. "Dang it.", Neil said.

(Mika's POV)

"Now that we have some privacy. Let's start with some stretches.", i said clapping my hands. I began to teach the girls new stretches, and splits. "Okay are you girls ready for me to teach you the first part of the dance?", i asked. They all got up, and nodded. "Okay."

 

 

 

 

"1,2,1,2,3,Go!", i yelled. They did the first part breaking no sweat. "EXCELLENT!", I squealed. "How about we take 30, and come back to learn part 2?", i said. They all nodded. "Intermission.", i said pointing towards the door. They all picked up there wallets, and walked out the studio. I was the last to walk out. The guys weren't there. "Hmm...They left?", i said letting my hair down. There was a note on the reciption table. "We went to the Mall Aquarium, and Kimchi Museum. We'll be back soon. Sincerly, Teen Top.", i read out loud. There was a mall map next to it. It showed what the Aquarium, and Kimchi museum looked like.

img_sights_02.jpg

img_sights_04.jpg. "OMO! How long did they have this?", i asked out loud. I read it. "3 Years", someone said. I looked up to see Z. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me?", I asked. "Because I was going to suprise you by taking you, babo.", he said holding  his arm out. I walked over to him, and linked arms. We went to the basement level, and inside was the aquarium. We inserted our tickets into the scanner, and walked in. We both put our hands in our pockets. "Is that a sting ray or an eel?", i asked. "I have no idea. It would be cool if it was both.", he said. Then we had a whole conversation on Mixed breed animals. "Noona, there's been something i've been meaning to tell you?", he said rubbing the back of his head. "What's that?", i asked. He studered. He slowly bent down, and tried to kiss me on the cheek.

"Oh what's that?", i asked walking up to a different tank. I tried not to make it akward. There were a bunch of guys around the tank. I looked down to see the tank information. It was in spanish. "Spanish Hogfish.", I read in spanish. Someone next to me read it in spanish also. It was L.Joe, and the others. "Oh Hey guys!", i said waving. "What are you doing here, Mika? Aren't you teaching dance class?", Changjo asked. "We took a break, and Z brought me here. I never knew there was an aquarium.", I said. Z walked up. "Unni! Unni!", I heard girls yell. "OMO! Who's the Cutie?",Sunghee said. They all surronded Z. "His name is Z. He is first year at S.U.P.A. and he is single. He is ALL yours!", i explained. They all grabbed him and walked off. "Yah! Noona! What the!", he yelled from far away. "Have fun!", I yelled cupping my hands. I giggled.

I turned around to see the guys smiling. "Why are you guys so happy?", i asked. "I have no idea.", C.A.P said. "Thats..weird.", i said raising a brow. "Let's go to the Kimchi Museum.", Niel said. We all walked into the Kimchi mueseum. We saw different types of Kimchi pots.Once we made our way out of the mueseum, we saw Z and the girls. He was talking to them and the girls all gawd. He was smiling. "Our friendship won't be akward anymore.", i said in my head. "I gotta go. Breaks over.", i said to the guys as I walked up to the girls. "Girls. Come on. We have to finish the rest of the lesson.", i said firmly. "Oh, noona. I kinda forgot what i was going to tell you.", Z said. "Okay. Come on girls.", I said  as I walked off. The girls followed behind me. We walked up to the third level, and into the store.

We walked into the dance room. There was someone digging in the bags. All the girls were about to scream, but i covered there mouth. I quietly walked up behind him, and put him in pressure points. "Undo me! or I'll Shoot you!", he yelled. "Chomi, go get mall security!", i yelled. I took the gun from his pocket, and broke it into pieces. I took the girls stuff from his hands, put it in there bags, andgave the girls there bags. Two armed cops came in. The guys came in.

"You have the right to remain..What's wrong with him?", the cop asked. "I froze him. Pressure points.", I told my favorite cop. "That's Our Mika.", the other one said. They put cuffs on him. "Mika, may you unfreeze him", My cop pal asked. I erpunched him in the back. The theift came to his knees, screaming. They dragged him out. All the girls came over and hugged me. "You saved us, unni!", They all yelled. "Girls..WAY..TOO TIGHT!", i squealed. They all released. I gasped for breath. "You guys are like andocondas.", i said panting. "How about we catch up tomorrow? Okay?", i said standing up. They all nodded and walked out. They all stopped once they saw the guys. "I swear I have-" I pushed them all out lightly. "Look at the Time. Bye!", i said pushing them out as they struggled. I layed out on the floor. "I'm so tired.", i yelled whiney. "You should go home then.", Ricky said. "It's too early.", I said. "It's 7:00 PM", Chunji said. "Oh Closing time!", i said. I jumped up, and grabbed my bags. The guys followed me. I locked up. We all walked out of the mall. "I'm SO hungry.", i whined as i rubbed my stomach. "I know just the place.", Ricky said. He escorted us to a food court alley.

                                                       

th?id=H.4615282759108790&pid=1.7&w=218&h

I smelled something. "Hey do you smell that?", I asked. They all sniffed. "Yeah. Smells like...", Neil said. We both turned to each other, pointing with a open mouth smile. "Odeng!", We both yelled. "Last one there's a rotten egg!", I yelled as I ran off. "Yah! That's cheating!", C.A.P yelled from a far away distance. After a minute of running, I finally made it. I sat down on the stool in front of the stand. "One Odeng Fish Cake, please", I asked panting. She gave one to me.

th?id=H.4530319726412857&pid=1.7&w=219&h

I gave her a dollar, But she didn't take it. "Shouldn't I pay for it?", I asked. She shook her head smiling. I put the dollar back in my pocket. "Odd.", i whispered. I took a bite. It tasted strange. I pulled out an egg. "Eggs?", I asked in shock. "Looks like your the rotten egg.", Someone said. I turned to my left and right to see the guys. "Yah! You guys cheated! You have ricky! ", I whined cutely. "Well you shouldn't play dirty.", L.Joe said. "Arasso.", I said. I took another bite. "Hm! Not bad..", I whispered. "Let me try.", Chunji said. He tried to snatch it, but i put my finger to his forehead. "Should've been the rotten egg.", I said. All the guys chuckled. I got up, and walked home. "Mika, Where are you going?", Niel asked. "Home. I'm tired!", I yelled as I quickened my speed of my steps. I finally made it to my house. I walked in and locked the door. "Home Sweet Home!", I yelled spining around. I threw my bag on the couch, changed into my pink and black hello kitty pajamas, and went to sleep in my bed.

th?id=H.4638870738240499&pid=1.7&w=194&h