Chapter 1

Hey!

(Mika's POV)

I walked up to the glass doors of my dance studio, at the COEX Mega Mall. I pulled out my keys, and unlocked the door. It was dark. I reached for my right, and flipped the light switch on. "My beautiful lobby!", I squealed as i stretched. I slowly walked down the hall to a large dance room, with mirrors on 3 of the walls. I pulled out a CD from my small backpack, and walked towards the CD Player. "Open", i said firmly. The CD Slot popped open. I carefully placed it in, and pressed close. I walked to the middle of the dance room, and pressed the play button on the remote. Teen Top's "To You" began to play. I began to dance.

 

 

(Teen Top's POV)

We walked through the mall, wearing snapbacks and glasses. No one recognized us. "Hey did you hear all those noises coming from across the hall?", Ricky asked. "someone moved in.", C.A.P said. "You think it's a girl?", Niel asked. "Hope so.", Chunji said smirking. We heard our song play from a nearby store. "Where is that coming from?", Chungjo asked. We turned to see a empty dance studio Lobby. We walked in. "Hello?", L.Joe said out loud. We walked down a Hall, to see a beautiful carmel skinned girl, with flaming red hair dancing to our song. "WOW", we all whispered. 

(Mika's POV)

I finished with there pose. "Yes! I did it!", i yelled jumping up in the air. When I jumped around in circles, I saw a group of guys watching at the door. I slipped and fell, hitting my head hard. "OWW!", i yelled as  I held my head. They all ran over and helped me up. "Oh sorry for startling you.", the one with black and green hair said. "Oh It's okay.", i said smilling. "Wait!", I said snapping my fingers, as i smiled. "You guys are Teen Top.", i said waving my finger. "How did you know?", Chungjo asked. "Your hair is kinda out, and Niel has REALLY big lips. Don't take it personal.", i said cooliy. They all laughed. My phone went off. I pulled it out. It read. "Lunch Time". "Oh It's Lunch time already.", i said as I looked at my phone. I felt the back of my head. I was bleeding. "Oh your bleeding.", Ricky said in a worried voice. I picked up my towel, and wipped my head. "It's okay. Just a little scratch. It'll blend in with my hair. I said as I smiled. They all looked at me happily. I looked through my bag for my lunch. "Oh no. I forgot my lunch.", i said as I sat down. "We'll buy you lunch.", C.A.P said, "Oh it's okay.", i said. "Were buying you lunch. You busted your head, because of us. We ARE going to buy you lunch.", Changjo said. Niel put his hand out, and helped me up. "Thanks.", I said smiling. I picked up my bag, and walked out the store. I turned around and locked up. "So..What's your name?", Chunji asked. "Mika Park.", i said putting my hat on backwards. "Wait isn't park korean?", L.Joe asked. "My father is Korean, and my mother is Jamacian.", i said. "That's different.", Ricky said. "That's me."

We finally got to the foor court. "Pick a place, Mika.", C.A.P said. I walked over to the Corn Dog stand. The guys followed behind. I cupped my mouth. "Ulzzang!", I said in a loud whisper. My best friend, Z, working at the orn dog stand turned around and copied me. "Noona!", he whispered. I walked up to him and did our handshake. "Waz up?", He asked. "Nothing. Hunger. The Usual, Please.", i said. He gave me a hot dog, wrapped with pretzel on a stick. "Pay up.", he said. I moved out of the way and pointed at the guys. C.A.P gave him a dollar. Z eyed me. "What?", i said eating the pretzel dog. "You. Me. Talk. Now.", he said in a whisper. We walked over and sat on a bench.

"How the HELL do you know Teen Top?!", he asked in a loud whisper. I smakced him on his head. "Yah! they came here for a day of fun. Not to be recognized. They saw me dancing to there song.", I whispered waving my corn dog around. "I got to tell everyone.", he said. He pulled out his phone. I took his phone, and stood up. "Yah! give it back!", he yelled standing up. "If you don't tell anyone there not here.", i said. "Like I would give up this opertunitty.", he said crossing his arms. I ran off with his phone through the food court. I ran past the guys. "NOONA! GIVE IT BACK!", Z yelled in a pant. I picked up his phone with tongs, and held it over the corn dog fryer. Z came walking up. the guys followed behind. "You wouldn't!", he said panting. "I would!", i snapped at him. I lowered the phone slowly. "fine!", he yelled. "You promise not to tell anyone there here?", i said as I raised  the phone up. "Yes. Now give it back.", he said holding out his hand. I placed it in his hands. I walked back over to the guys. "Thanks for lunch.", i said patting C.A.P's shoulder. 

Beep Beep. My phone alarm went off. "Lunch Break is over.", i said. I walked off. The guys followed me again. I turned around. "Don't you guys have anything else to do, besides following me? Not to be rude or anything.", i asked crossing my arms. "Nope. Day off.", Ricky said. "Okay.", I said. We all walked back to the store. I walked in, and went down the other hall to a room with a black and white door. "What's this?", Chungjo asked. I unlocked the door and the lights. Inside sat a grand Piano. I walked over and sat down on the seat. "You play piano?", Niel asked. I nodded. I rubbed my eyes. "Stupid contacts.", i whispered. I took my contact contanier, put them in, and put my glasses on.

"Much better.", i said stretching. They all walked over, and tried to look at me. I doged my face. "You know what. I think I perfer contacts.", i said as I put them back in. Something was missing ontop of the piano. My music Sheets. "Oh No. Where did my music sheets go?", i said as I looked all over the piano. Someone put them infront of me. I looked up to see Chunji.  "Thanks.", i said as I  too it from his hands. I sat down, and went through the music sheets. "So Justin Timberlake?", he asked. "Yep.", I said as I pulled out one of his songs. I placed the music sheets on the holder. "He's good.", Ricky said. "He's more than good. He is Excelleta.", i said as I went through the music. "I like Mirrors.", L.Joe said. "That's my favorite song.", i said smiling. "I can play it on piano too.", he said. "Is that so? Well then..join me.", i said pating the spot next to me. He sat down, and we began to play. He began to rap it.

 

 

Everyone clapped. "Not bad. Not bad at all.", i said rubbing my chin funny. We both busted out laughing. "Hello? Is anyone here?", i heard a girl ask. I walked out, to see a group of girls. "Yes. Can I help you?", I asked. "Well me and my friends wanted our school talent show, and we wanted to perform a dance. But the thing is, we don't know how to. Can you help?", the Ulzzang asked. "May I ask. When Is this talent show?", i asked. "2 Days.", all the girls said together. "Oooookay..Well come back tomorrow after school, and Be dressed in sweatpants, and old shirts. Arasso?", i explained. They all nodded. "Well I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good day.", i said. They all turned around and left.

"They don't even know how to dance. Hard work equals amazing", i whispered. "True", Someone whispered. I turned to see the guys. "Oh Hey. Aren't you guys gonna go home? It's starting to get dark.", i said. "Yeah. We should get going.", C.A.P said. They all walked out. I packed up my stuff, locked up, and took a short cut to my new indoor/outdoor penthouse. As I walked down the hall towards my door, I saw a contanier in front of the door. I picked them up. There was a note on top of them. "Welcome to the Apartment! Sincerly, neighbors across the hall.", i read out loud. I walked inside, wrote a quick thank you note and put it on there door. I walked back in, went to my room and changed into my pink hello kitty pajamas. I jumped onto my floor bed, and went to sleep.

seoul-home-design.jpgth?id=H.4855474480350155&pid=1.7&w=172&h

(Teen Top's POV)

We talked about Mika as  we walked home. "She's different.", Ricky said. "I like different", L.Joe said. "Should we go back to the mall again?", C.A.P asked. "I know I am.", Niel said. We walked down the hall, to see the cupcakes that we made were gone. "Oh the new neighbor must be home.", Chunji said. We walked up to our door to see a stickynote on it. Chungjio peeled it off, and read it. "Dear Neighbors, thanks for the cupcakes. There pretty good.Well I haven't really tried them yet. Thanks! Sincerly, New neigborh! XOXO", he read. "So our new neighborh is a girl.", Chunji said rubbing his chin. We all walked in, changed, and went to bed.