Little Tokyo

Hey!

(Mika's POV)

Someone was knocking at my door. I woke up in bed. "How did i get home?",  I whispered as I got up. The knocks got louder. I got up, put my robe on, and walked to the door. "Who is it?", I sung. "Open the door, and you'll see.", a familar voice sung. I opened the door to see Niel. "Oh Niel. What are you doing here so early?", I asked. "Did you eat?", he asked smiling. "No. I just woke up.", I said rubbng my eyes. "Let's make breakfast.", He said. "I was kinda afraid to make breakfast, after what happened yesterday.", I said. He walked into the house, and into the kitchen. I followed behind him. "What should we make?", he asked putting his hands together. "Umm...Cookies and Cream pancakes.", I said. We both let out a happy sigh. "I love pancakes.", we both whispered. We looked at each other. I slightly blushed. "Let's get to cooking.", He said putting an apron on me. We both made our own stack of pancakes, on each side of the stove. We took our pancakes, and sat at the table. We began to ate.

"You have a little something on your lips.", he said. I my lips. "Nope.", he said. I wipped my lips again. "Let me help.", He said. He got up out of his seat, picked up a napkin, and wiped my mouth, face to face. He kissed me on the lips. He pulled away slowly. "There. It's gone.", he whispered smiling. I sat there, slowly turning pink. He acted like nothing happened. "Aren't you gonna eat?", He said as he took a bite. I nodded and dug in. The sun slowly rose over the living room dome. Someone knocked on the door. I walked over and popped my head out the door. It was the guys. "Good mornin'",I said smiling. "Same to you. Hey. Have you seen Niel?", C.A.P asked. I nodded. "Really? Where?", L.joe asked. I pulled open the door,to Niel eating pancakes at the table. They all walked in. "Hyung. Enjoying breakfast?",Ricky asked. Niel looked up to see the guys. "Oh hey..",he said slowly waving his fork. "Yah!Where were you when we need?",Changjo said. "Yeah. We were starving.", Chunji added.

I was shocked at what they said. I walked up between them. "I'm sorry, but is he your personal chef, or friend. You guys are lazy. There is a thing called cereal. You can make it yourself.",I said crossing my arms. "Sorry, man.", L.Joe said looking at Niel. "It's okay. Help yourselves to some pancakes.",he said pointing towards the kitchen. They all made there own plates. I sat back down in my seat,and continued to eat. The rest of them joined us. "Aren't you gonna go to the dance studio,today?",Ricky asked. "Nope. I have plans.",I said taking a bite of my pancakes. "What type of plans?", Chunji asked. "A day of fun. You guys wanna come?",I asked wiggling my eyebrows funny. They all buste out laughing. "Sure. Why not?", C.A.P said shrugging.

Suddenly my Telephone rung. Everyone got silent. I walked over,and answered it. "Hello?",I asked. "Hey Mika. It's Flash. Your car is done.",Flash said. "Your done with my car already?! So that's why they call you flash.",I said in shock. "Yep.", he said. "How much do I owe you,again?", I asked twirling the landline with my finger. "A kiss.",he said. "A KISS?! Yah! I rather pay a fortune than give you kiss!", I yelled. All the guys chuckled, at what I was yelling about. "Fine. $100.",he said. "Okay. I'll be there soon.", I said firmly. I hung up, and walked back over to finsh my pancakes. "I rather pay a fortune than give you a kiss.", Niel said laughing. "He's a snotty pretty boy. But he knows his cars. You guys hurry up and finish your breakfast, so you can get dreesed. Gotta get my car.", I said. They all nodded. I picked up my empty plate, placed it in the sink, went to my room, and locked my bedroom door.

(Teen Top's POV)

"I wonder what the day of fun will be like.", C.A.P said. "I hope we don't do anything boring.", Changjo said. "What if going to the library is her fun day?", Ricky said. We all made a terrifed sigh. "Nah. It doesn't seem like her.", Chunji sad. "Your right.", Niel said. We finished our breakfast, washed the dishes, and left to our dorm to get dressed. We walked out of our dorm wearing the same outfits from one of our photoshoot.

th?id=H.5037744288499097&pid=1.7&w=228&h

We walked across the hall, and knocked on the door. "Yah! Stop knocking! I heard you the first time!", She yelled. We all looked at each other, raising a brow.

(Mka's POV)

I quickly put on my put my Harajuku top and bottoms on, styled my hair, put my snapback, and shoes on. The knocking got louder. "Yah! Stop knocking! I heard you the first time!", I yelled as I walked towards the door, putting my jacket on. I opened the door. The guys where there. They stared me up and down.

bam_bam_manga_leggings.jpgth?id=H.4995554834579912&pid=1.7&w=211&hth?id=H.4994064448029025&pid=1.7&w=143&h

 

There mouths dropped open, and there eyes got wide. "Hello?", i said as I waved my hand infront of there face. They finally came back to there sences. "Oh sorry.", C.A.P said. "It's Okay.", I said smiling. I picked up my purple jelly purse, locked up, and walked down the stairwell with the guys. When we made it outside, it was super bright. "OWW!", we all yelled. Everyone on the sidewalk looked at us, as they passed. We wiped our eyes, and blocked our eyes as we walked. "So how far is this Car Repair place?", Changjo asked. "A few blocks down. Over there.", I said pointing at a sign that read: "Flash's Fast Repair". After walkng for 15 minutes, we made it to the car repair lot. We all walked in. There were busses, taxis, limos. You name it, they had it there. "Flash!", I yelled cupping my hands. He came out wearing a blue jumpsut, gloves, and welders mask. He walked up to me, and took his mask off. He revealed his face. He looked like Bi rain.

th?id=H.4752494061226439&pid=1.7&w=116&h

"Jiagya!", He yelled cutely. "Yah! I'm not your Jiagya!", I said crossing my arms. "OMO! You look like Rain Sumbaniem!", The guys yelled together. "I get that a lot.", he said posing. I nudged him in the stomach. "Oww..", he whimpered."Car Keys.Now.", I said firmly, as i crossed my arms. "Give me my kiss first.", he said. "Okay close your eyes and pucker up.", I whispered cutely. And that was exactly what he did. I pulled out a $100 dollar bill, smacked it on his lips, and took the keys from his pocket. I ran to the hummer parking section. I stopped infront of a white/pink hummer. "My baby!", I squealed. I unlocked the door, jumped in, and started the engine.

(Teen Top's POV)

Flash took the dollar off his lips. "Good enough!", he said shrugging. "I wonder what type of car she has.", C.A.P whispered. "What if she has a mini van.",Chunji suggested. We all laughed. "She has a BIG girl car.", Flash said. "What does that mean?", Ricky asked. A white/pink limo pulled up in front of us. The window pulled down. It was Kitty. Our mouths dropped. "Are you just gonna stand there and look pretty? Get in.", she said. "I call shot gun!", L.Joe yelled. We all got in. It was black, with Electronics. "Wow..", we all whispered. "Cool, right?", she said. We buckled up, and drove off.

th?id=H.4551171806988704&pid=1.7&w=265&h

(Mika's POV)

"So where are we going?", C.A.P asked. "Little Tokyo.", I said. "What's with you and Tokyo?", L.Joe asked. "Yeah.", the rest of them said. "You guys really want to know?", I asked looking at them in the back seat mirror. They all nodded. "Okay. This story starts here. In Little Tokyo, Seoul. Where I was born.", I said. "Wait. You were born here?!", Changjo asked. "Yeah! No. Please tell me you guys thought I was born in America, right?", I asked chuckling. They all got silent. "Anyway. I was born a talanted child. My Mom and Dad wanted me to share my talent with the world. Brazil, Paris, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, I've been to any place you can name. But when I went to Tokyo, I had to temporary stop for educational reasons. I attended Middle School, and High School in Tokyo. But when I graduated, my father wanted me to go back home to attend S.U.P.A. That's my story.", I said.

"You must miss your friends.", Niel said. I nodded. "I don't believe this story.", L.Joe said. I the internet system. "Google search Mika Park High School Tokyo.", I said. A cute picture of me, 4 japanese girls, and 1 american girl outside the Tokyo tower, came up on all the screens. We were wearing school uniforms, with pony tails and pigtails. I wore large dute glasses. "OMO! You look cute with glasses on.", Chunji said. "That's not what people at school said.", I whispered softly. "This picture is from an Two articles. 7 year-in-a-row Sing-off Summit, Mika Park, and Pre-Debut photo of Faky.", Ricky read. "What's Faky?", Changjo asked. "You see those girls in the photo with me?", I asked. "Yeah.", Chunji said. "They just debuted as a Jpop group.", I said. "Are they good?", Niel asked. "Yeah. Wanna hear?", i asked. "Sure.",C.A.P said. "Youtube play FAKY's Better Without You", i said. The music video began to play.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They could do better.", L.Joe said. "I agree.", I said firmly. We came to a red light. There was a white van infront of us. The light turned green. "Why isn't he moving?", I whispered in frustration. I honked my horn. A man stuck his middle finger out. "He just flipped you off!", Niel yelled in shock. "That Punk!", I yelled in anger. I popped my head out the window. "HEY PUNK! FLICK ME OFF AGAIN AND YOU'LL SEE HOW FAR IT GOES!", I yelled. A man poked his head out the window. It was Z. "Shut up, You Hoe!",he yelled with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes. His mouth dropped. "Z! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! PULL YOUR PUNK OVER SO WE CAN TALK!", I yelled in anger. He slowly put his head back in the car. I also did so. I took a deep breathe. "I swear to the LOVE OF GOD, I am going to kill him. ", I said tighting the grip on my wheel. The light turned green. He turned to the right, and parked into a parking lot. We got out of the car.

I walked over to the van. I opened the Car door, pulled him out by the collar, and slamed him against the van.The guys ran towards me. "HOE? HOE?!", I yelled. "I didn't know it was you.", he said. "But you know I can beat your at any moment know, right?!", I whispered loud, in his ear. He flinched. Then the girls came storming out of the van. They pulled me off him. "Unni! Please calm down!", Mija yelled. "Please!", the rest of them squealed. I fixed my jacket. "What are you girls doing here?", I asked firmly. "Us and Z, are going to Lotte World.", Chomi said. "How did you get the van, Z?", I asked crossing my arms. "Flash. I gave him my paycheck.", he said. "Arasso.", I said. "Unni, We Won!", Sunghyo squealed. "REALLY?!", i asked in my aegyo voice. They all nodded. "We want to give you half of the prize money.", Chunja said. Mija pulled out $500 in 100's. She put it in front of me. "No. It's okay.", i said pushing it away. "Unni..", she whispered. "No, really.", i said smiling. "Unni..", the rest said, joining in. "I'm Fine.", i said smirking. "UNNI!", they screamed. "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I'll take it.", i said. I carefully took the money from Mija's hands. They all got in the van. Z was still layed up against the van. I walked up to him, and wiped his jacket off. "I'm sorry.", I said doing aegyo. "Apology accepted, Noona!", he said acting like a cadet. We both busted out laughing. "Go have fun, kiddo!", I said pushing him towards the driver seat. He got in and drove off. I waved.

I turned around to see the guys. "Toughy Kitty.", C.A.P said. "Meow..", I said doing the most funny Aegyo. We all laughed our butts off. We got back in the car, and onto the highway. I got off on an exit. There was a huge sign above that read: "Welcome to Little Tokyo!". There were tall and small buildings similar to those in modern Tokyo. People walking down the street dressed in kimonos, Kawaii, Harajuku,Skater and punk clothes. "What are they wearing?", Niel asked. "My type of Fashion. You guys have to blend in.", i said as i parked. We all got out. People looked at the guys weird. "What's up with the looks?",Chunji asked. "All these people are japanese. The clothes they wear are normal to see in Tokyo. But what your wearing is a no go.", i said. walking down the street. "I love your manga leggings.", a cute kawaii girl said to me in japanese. "Thank you.", i said as i did a bow. She bowed in response. "See?", i said. They all nodded. "Excuse me, miss? Aren't you Mika Park?", a guy dressed like a skater asked. I nodded. "I was in your school. Remember?", he said. He did a derp face. "OH! Derp Man! Watz up!", i yelled, clapping my hands together. "Chillin'. Creating Skate boards.", he said. "Well nice to meet you again. Bye!", i said walking off with the guys. "Friends everywhere you go.", Changjo said. "And you guys won't make any dressed like that.", I said. "Let's go in here!", I said pointing towards the a store sign that read "JPOP STAR FASHION!" I pushed them in. All the girls stared at them weird. I walked out in front of them. "Mika!", all the girls squealed running over to me. "We were wondering were you went!", one of them said. "Did you move?",another asked. I nodded. "Where?", the tall one asked. "Seoul!", i said in my kawaii voice. All the girls squealed. "Who are the freaks?",the other asked pointing at the guys. "This is Teen Top. A Kpop group.", I said turning towards them. "Ohhh...",they all whispered glaring at them. "That makes SO much sense.", the punk one said. "I need you to give them them the makeover of a lifetime.", I said. "Anything for you, Mika!", they all squealed. They ran over grabbed the guys, and put them in the makeup , and hair. I put my sunglasses on, layed back in the lobby, and sat there still.

(Teen Top's POV)

"What are you going to do?", Ricky asked in japanese. "Oh you guys speak japanese?", the kawaii one asked. We all nodded. "Yo. Don't be scared. It's just a quick makeover.", The skater chich said. We all looked at each other. It took us 30 minutes to get hair and makeup done. They escorted us to the changing rooms. There were already outfits picked out.

Colorful OKAY! x Radd Lounge Outfit, Vintage Timex & OFWGKTABroken Doll Yumaronta’s Rainbow Hair & Handmade Accessory AnarchyJapanese Guy w/ Blue-Green Hair, Cigarette Box Earring & Drop Crotch PantsJapanese Guy’s Hair Heart, Jeremy Scott X Adidas Pandas, Tattoo & Piercings

               (C.A.P)                                   (Niel)                                (Chunji)                              (L.Joe)                          (Ricky)                             (Changjo)

We all walked out at the same time. We fixed our clothes, and looked at each other. "I thought we would look ridiculous.But we don't.", L.Joe said. "Yeah.", Changjo said. We all walked into the lobby,where Mika was sitting. "How do we look?", Chunji said spinning. She didn't say anything. "Yah. I think she's asleep.", Niel said. C.A.P squated down infront of her, and waved his hand in her face. "That doesn't work, babo.", she said. We all jumped back. She stood up. "I was thinking.", she said. She took off her glasses. Her eyes got wide. "OMO! Your hair!", she yelled in shock. "Pinky!", she yelled cupping her hands. The cute Kawaii girl came out. "Yes?", she asked in her kiddy voice. "Is the dye in there hair permante?", she asked. "Nopez! It's temporaryz. Theyz Canz Wash Itz Outz!", she said twirling her long wavy pigtails. "How much do I owe you guys?", Mika asked pulling out her wallet. "Not Necessary. Seeing you back home is worth more than this makeover.", she said pushing the wallet away softly. They both bowed. Pinky walked off.

(Mika's POV)

"So! Let's go have some fun!", I squealed. They all chuckled. We all walked out of the store. All the girls stared at the guys and gawked over them. "See. You made MANY friends so far.", I said. We started to walk into the city area of Little Tokyo. All we saw were Harajuku, and Punk rockers. There were huge building everywhere. "Did you guys ever like Gundams when you were a kid?", I asked. "I still do.", Changjo said. "Well in tokyo they have a Gundam Cafe. So does Little Tokyo.", I said. I pointed over to a White cafe. "NO WAY!", Niel said. I escorted them inside. It was all futeristic. There were cased gundams, and Gundam Anime playing. A women dressed like female cadet came up. "Welcome to Gundam Cafe. Would you like a both or table?", she asked. "Booth, please.", I said. "Okay, follow me.", she said. She escorted us to a red, black, and white booth. We all sat down. She placed menus down in front of us. "Here are the menus. I will come back once you are done deciding.", she said. I bowed. She bowed in response, and walked off. We picked up the menus and opened them.

"What the hell is this?", L.Joe asked. We all looked at his menu. "The Red Comet pizza. It comes in 4 different toppings for 1 pizza. Ham,Cheese, Pepperoni, and Corn.", I said. "Corn?", Niel asked sarcastically. I nodded. "Who uses corn for a pizza topping?", Chunji added. "We do.", a women said. We jumped and saw our waitress. "You shouldn't be so quick to judge. It's not bad at all.", She said. "Yeah. It's my favorite.", I said. "Arasso. We'll have 1 large Red Comet Pizza, please.", C.A.P said. "Your order will be out in a second.", she said. She walked off.

"So where are we going to next?", Ricky asked. "It's a surprise.",I said. "Can you give us a hint?", C.A.P asked. "2 awesome things put together.", I said. "A strip club?", Changjo asked. We all stared at him. "Better if i don't guess.", he said slouching into his seat. The waitress came out with the pizza. It smelled good. She carefully placed it down. "Enjoy.", she said as she walked off. I took a piece of the corn pizza, and took a bite. They all looked at me. "Well...How is it?", Chunji asked. "Sweet and saucey!",I said as I waved the pizza around. They all dug in, and ate. We finished the pizza in less than 5 minutes. "So how was the pizza?", I asked as I wipped my mouth. "Amazing...", Ricky whispered in a daze. I pinched his cheek. "Come back to earth, space boy.", I said. He came back to his senses. They all looked happy after there meal.

"You guys ready to go?", I asked. They all nodded. I placed a 20 on the table, and we all walked out. "So did you guys guess, besides Changjo?",I asked. "Nope",Niel said. We made a turn around the corner. "It's in that huge warehouse building.", I said. "Why a warehouse?", Chunji asked. "You'll find out.", I said as I escorted them in. As we walked in, the lady held her hand out. I gave her the tickets. We walked through the automatic doors into, a SEGA indoor amusment park.

"IS THIS REAL?!", C.A.P asked. "Yep.", I said. "Which level should we go to first?", I asked. "The 2nd level looks like it has more rides,.", Ricky said. "2nd level it is!", I yelled. We all got on the esclator. We slowly got to the top. Everything was high tech. All we heard were laughs and screams. We walked around and looked at the rides. "Let's go on SpinGear!", L.Joe yelled pointing at the people on the roller coaster cart yelling. "A rollercoaster?", Changjo asked. "It's not that fast.", I said. "Arasso.", Changjo said putting his hands in his pockets. We walked up to the rollercoaster deck. 2 empty train carts came up. There were only 4 for each. Me,L.Joe,C.A.P,and Neil got in the first cart, and Ricky,Chunji, and Changjo got in the 2nd cart. The carts seperated.

"Mika, is this suppossed to happen?", Niel asked. I nodded. The rollercoaster tunnel opened. It was dark we slowly went in. We heard a familar voice as we went down. It was Eggman. As we slowly made our way towards the end of the tunnel and to the spirals, Someone held my hand. I felt the person's hand and reached up to his face. It was L.Joe. He kissed me on the cheek. I slowly let go of his hands. When we made it toward the spirals, the cart began to spin.We went through tornado and upside down spirals. We were all screaming. When we finally made it back to the rollercoaster deck, we heard a girl screaming. We looked around to see who it was. It was Niel. We all busted out laughing. "Yah! You scream like a litttle girl!", I yelled, as I laughed. The cart door opened. We all got out and walked around again. More people came. "Where to next?", C.A.P asked. "Claw games.", I said pointing over to the claw and arcade games. "It doesn't seem fun.", L.Joe said. They all had an agrement over it. I stood in front of them. "Please?", I said doing the cutest face i could make.

They all smiled and nodded. "Yes..", I whispered. We all walked over to the games. The guys went straight for the arcade games. I walked around looking for which game I should try. Then I saw it. The SEGA Dream Catcher Claw Machine.

It was filled with Rilakkuma Teddy Bears. I squealed at the sight of it. I ran over, and put a coin in. I slowly moved the claw to the right, and lowered it onto a pink bears arm. I pressed the grab butto. It picked it up and raised it. It slowly made its way to the drop. But it fell before it could even make it. "Dang it..", I whispered. "Need help?", someone asked. I looked to my right to see C.A.P. "Yeah. Aren't you supposed to be with the guys?", I asked. "It was boring. Now let me help.", he said smilling. He came up behind me, and put his hand over mine. He put my hand on the claw stick, and the other on the grab button. He layed his head on my shoulder. "Which one do you want?", He whispered in my ear. I started to blush harder than I ever did before. "Pink.", he said. He slowly moved my hand over to the pink teedy bear, pressed grab. The teddy bear, slowly made it way to the drop shute. It dropped down. I reached down and picked it up. I turned around to see C.A.P smiling at me. "Thanks.", i said blushing downward. He lifted my head up and kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss him back. He slowly pulled away. "The guys might be looking for me.", he whispered. He walked off. I stood there frozen. "Excuse me, miss?", someone said. I looked to my left to see a man, and little girl. "Yes?", i asked. "My daughter is trying to get her prize.", he said pointing at the drop duck. I moved. "Oh, Sorry.", i said bowing. The little girl picked it up and walked over to me. "It's okay" she said cutely. They walked off.

I heard people cheer nearby. I walked to where the source was coming from. There were a crowd of people surrounding a small stage with a dance dance revolution machine. A man came out holding a mic. "Who would like to go against the current champion?", he said. Everyone got silent. "I will!", I yelled raising my hand. Everyone looked at me, and cheered. "Come on up!", he said. I ran through the crowd and onto the stage. "Oh, Mika. Welcome back home.", the man said. We both bowed. "And your opponet. Current Record Holder, Ricky!", he yelled. Ricky walked onto stage. We both stood there looking at each other. "Are you to ready?", the man asked. I turned to him, and nodded. We both got on the platform. "Ready,Set,DANCE! ", The Machine yelled. Teen Top's Crazy began to play. We began to dance. "This is unfair.", I said as I danced. "No it's not. It's just a coincidence.", he said.

">

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As we were getting towards the end of the dance, I slipped. Ricky had caught me around me around my waist. But when he caught me, he kissed me. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", they whole crowd cheered. He pulled away smiling. He helped me up, and walked off stage with his hands in his pockets. "Congragulations to Mika! The New champion.", the man cheerfully said. Everyone cheered. I bowed and walked off stage.

I looked around to see where the guys were. They were in line to get on RobotNik.

 

 

As I started to walk over a group of highschoolers circled me. "Can I help you?", I asked. "Oh a y Forigener that can speak Japanese.", the red head said. "Makes it even more y.", the blonde one said. "Stupid Punks. I'm here to have fun. Not to be looked up and down.",I said crossing my arms. One of them walked up and grabbed my face. "Shh..", he whispered. He the side of my face. I slapped him. He rubbed his face, and grabbed my hair."Oww!", I yelped. "Let her go!", someone yelled. We all looked to see Changjo. "Or what?", The guy grabbing my face said. Changjo ran up to him, and er punched him. Then the others started to fight him. There were flips,kicks, and punches. It happened so fast. The Park security came and took the boys. Changjo walked up to me, pulled a napkin, and wipped my cheek. "Are you okay?", he asked in a cute whisper. I nodded. He kissed me on the forehead. "Let's go find the others.", he said.

We walked towards the line. The guys were getting off. "Mika, where were you?",Niel asked. "You missed out.", C.A.P said. "Oh looking around. I don't really like that ride.", I said. "Well were about to go on XCLONE. Wanna come?", Chunji asked. "Nah. I'll just watch you have fun.", I said. "Okay.", they all said. We all walked towards the ride in a row. L.Joe twirled his fingers with mine, behind our back. He looked at me smiling. I blushed. Then Ricky put his arm around my waist. He looked at me bitting his lip. Once we made it to the ride, they let go and went off. Them, and a bunch of other people got on. Then a bunch of highschoolers got in line. It wrapped around the ride. They rised up slowly. The ride began to spin and twirl slowly. It began to pick up speed. "OH MY GOD! THOSE GUYS ARE ABOUT TO BLOW!", A guy yelled pointing at someone at the ride.It was the guys. They were losing color. "RUN!", A girl yelled. Everyone ran as fast as they could. I was the last one on the 2nd level. I ran behind a colomn, and plugged my nose. I heard the most gagging sounds in my life. It splated near me. I rolled away, so I wouldn't get splashed. It went on for 2 minutes. It finally ended. I poked my head out to see Yellow puke all over the 2nd level.

"HOLY! OH MY! EWW! I HAVE TO GO!", I yelled. I jumped into the near by elevator. Once I got to the main level, I sprinted out the door. The Sun was slowly setting. I felt bad that I left them there, but It was discusting. I ran for the bath and Body works. I opened the door, and walked in, gasping for air. The store smelled like heaven. I saw a familar face behind the counter. It was a girl in a green apron cleaning the counter. I walked up to the counter. "Yuki?", I asked. "Yes.", she answered. She looked up her eyes got wide. "MIKA!", she squealed. She jumped from behind the counter and gave me a bear hug.I hugged her back. She pulled away. "What are you doing here?!", she asked. "I'm here on a day of fun, with some friends.", I said. She looked behind me. "Where are they?", she asked. "Long story.", I said rubbing the back of my head. "Well how about we go talk about this over frozen yougart?", she said putting her hands together. "Sure. Frozen Yougart with an old friend.", I said cutely. "Let me get my jacket.", she said. She walked behind the counter, put on her brown and green stripe organic sweater Jacket, and purse. She linked arms with me. "Minku, I'm going on break!", she yelled as we walked out the store.We walked down the block into our old hangout spot. The Golden Spoon Frozen Yogart.

We walked up to the familar old man, standing behind the cashier stand. "Welcome to Golden Spo-". He looked up, and starred at me. "Appa!", I squealed. "Oh Mika!", He yelped happily. He ran from behind the cashier and hugged me. "What are you doing here?", He asked. "Catching Up. What are you doing here?", I asked. "I own all of the Golden Spoons aroung little Tokyo. The Cashier was sick, so I took there place. And I'm Undercover for ion at the strip club across the street.", He said. "OMO! Jingja?!", I asked. He nodded smiling. "Oh. Yuki. Long time.", he said bowing, smiling. She bowed in response. "Let me get you girls the usual. You don't mind If I join you?", He asked. I nodded. We sat down in a booth, and waited for our cups of frozen yogart. My father came over carrying 3 bowls. He gave me a Sweet Treat Kiddie flavor mix, Yuki a luxury cookies and cream, and my father had a fruit tart.

                                                                   

 

"So Mika, tell me about your friends that were supposidly with you.", Yuki said taking a bite. "Friends?",My father asked. "Yes. My Neighbors, Teen Top.", I said taking a bite. "Teen Top? Isn't that the K-Pop Boy Group?!", she asked. I nodded. "Boys?!",My father yelled. "They're nice. There not like Japanese boys. Plus we are all just friends.", I said. "I hope your telling the truth.", he whispered starring at me, as he took another bite. "So tell me the story of how you got here with them.", Yuki asked.

"Well It all started when Niel came over to help me make breakfast early in the morning. It was weird that he was up so early. Then someone had knocked on the door as we were eating. I opened the door and it was the rest of the guys. They were looking for him. I said he was inside. They stormed in, telling him that he was supposed to make him breakfast. I was SO shocked at there comands, so I told them they were lazy, and a thing called cereal.", I said. "They make there OWN group member be the chef?", Yuki asked. "Not anymore.", I said eating a marshmallow. "It's ridiculous how lazy young men have gotten.", My father said waving his spoon around. We all nodded.

"Then Flash called my house. He said my hummer was done. The guys thought I would be going to work today. They've been joining me to my dance studio the pass few days. So they joined me. We went to the Car Repair shop, and flash said I had to give him a kiss to get my hummer.", I said as I crossed my arms. "Flash. That Punk.", they both whispered as they took a chunk out. "So I smacked a $100 dollar bill on the lips, and got my hummer. When everyone got in the car they asked me why do I like Tokyo so much. I was born in little Tokyo. So once we got here, the guys started to get weird looks, because of what there wearing. I decide to go to the J-Pop style store to give them a makeover. So Dad guess whoI ran into on the way there?", I asked. "Who?", he asked in response. "Derp man. The class Clown from HighSchool in Tokyo.", I said. "Oh. That Guy. I wonder how he got here.", He whispered smiling.

"So after they got the makeover, we went to the Gundam Cafe. We got the Red Comet Pizza. But the guys got suspicious because on the pizza there is corn. So they gave it a try, and ATE IT ALL!" They all got wide eyed. "What do you mean ATE IT ALL?!", Yuki asked. "All of the corn side.", I said. "Hope they didn't do anything to active. Because that corn may taste good, but can come out one way or another.", My father said. Me and Yuki stopped eating for a while. "So after that we went to SEGA indoor amusment park. We went on a few rides. But The guys decided to get on the ZCLONE. I didn't get on with them. Then this guy started to yell. "THOSE GUYS ARE ABOUT TO BLOW!". The highschooler was pointing at the guys on the ride. They were about to puke. Everyone scattered. I was the last one there. So I hid behind a colomn. The puking went on for a numerous amount of minutes. Then I poked my head out to see, YELLOW CORN MUSH...Everywhere.", I said as If i was telling a horror story. MY father was about to eat a pinapple, but put it back down.

"So I ran and left them. I felt bad though.", I said as I digged into my Yogart. "I would of left too.", Yuki said. "Who wouldn't?", My father added. "So that's how I ran into Yuki, and here I am!", I said with a perfect finish. "That is the longest story I have ever heard.", Yuki said. "So when will I meet these boys?", Dad asked. "Soon, I guess.", I said. We all continued to eat our frozen yogart. "Hey Mika. What are you friends wearing?", Yuki asked. "Harajuku clothes. Why do you ask?", I said as I tokk another bite looking down. "Because there in front of us.", she said. I stopped eating and looked up. It was the guys. I did a sarcastic smile. "Appa, these are my friends SLASH neighbors. Bang Min Soo, Lee Chan Hee, Lee Byung Hun, Ahn Daniel, Yoo Chang Hyun, and Choi Jung Hyun. Or people call them C.A.P Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky and Changjo.", I said. My father got up. "SO you guys are the Corn Slimers.Mika has told me a lot about you. So which one of you are dating my daughter?",he asked. "APPA!", I yelled. "I'm Joking, Mika.", He said rubbing my head. "Nice To Meet You, Sir.", They all said.

Me, Yuki, and My father Gaged. A horrbile smell came from there breath. "HOLY! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL?!", Yuki yelled plugging her nose. "IT'S THERE BREATH! APPA, GIVE THEM THE MINT SPECIAL!", I yelled. "I'm already on it!", He yelled as he filled cups with mint choclate swirl. He ran over. The guys grabbed it. "WAIT!", Yuki yelled. My dad put on spearmint sprinkles, and choclate sauce on it. They took a bite. There faces puckered. "Too..Much..Mint",L.Joe said. "You guys need it.",  I said.

They all eyed me. My father stepped in front of them. They lowered there eyes to there frozen yogart. "Breath check!", I yelped. They all let out a breath. My eyes burned. "Your breathis so clean, It makes me cry.", I whined. Everyone laughed."Mika, it's starting to get late. You and your friends might wanna head back.", my dad said. "Arasso.", I said as I held my cup and walked towards the door. As I walked outside, I saw a man giving a girl dressed like a y geisha, $100 dollars. I opened the store door. "Appa, give me your badge, hand cuffs, and facemask.", I said firmly. "Mika, sto-" I cut him off. "Trust me.", i said. HE put the stuff, in my hands. "Hold my bowl.", i said to L.Joe.He grabbed it. I ran across the street and tapped the girls back. She turned around. I held the badge up. She sprinted down the street. "NO YOU DON'T!", i yelled. I sprinted and kicked her in the back. She fell. I put her hands behind her back, handcuffed her, and put the mouth mask on her. She got up. "You are under arrest for ion.", i said. I walked her across the street into the Golden Spoon. The guys followed. 

"Appa, I got a e.", I said. He walked up to her, and pulled off her mask. "Lil Kuni", he said. "Kuni?! The little baby that use to live next door?!", I asked. He nodded. "Wait until your mother hears about this.", he said taking her to the back. Yuki walked up to me. "I can't belive that long legged thing use to be a cute little baby.", Yuki said. "I'm shocked too!", I yelped. "My father use to think of her as a second daughter. We would take care of her when her mother was at work.", I said. I pulled out a photo. The guys all surrounded. "She must have got plastic surgery.", Yuki said. "Well we gotta get home. Goodbye hug!", I said smiling. She gave me a tight bearhug, and let go. "Make sure to visit more. Okay?", she said.  I nodded and walked out, towards the hummer. "So are you a undercover cop?", Ricky asked. "My dad is.", I said. "DABAEK.", Changjo whispered. "That was my reaction when I found out too.", I said smiling. We all got in  the car, drove home, and went our seprate ways.