What happened to your hair?

Hey!

(Teen Top's POV)

We all walked up to Mika's door. C.A.P knocked on Mika's door. No one answered. He knocked again. The door cracked open. He popped his head in. No one was around. We all walked in. "That's strange", Changjo said. We heard an alarm go off. It was coming from Mika's room. We all ran and hide under the dining room table. She came out with her head hanging down. Her hair was straight. "Man, she even looks good in the morning.", Chunji said. She began to stretch.

(Mika's POV)

I stood infront of the T.V. stretching. "iTv on", i said. It . "Good morning, Suri.", i said. "Good morning.", the female robot voice said. "Play Party Rock", I said. The Music began. I did a shuffle dance into the kitchen. I made my famous confetti pancakes, and white icing as I shuffled. I carefully put my breakfast in my arms, and shuffled to the dining room table. I jumped onto my stool, and placed the food down. I was about to take a bite, but i felt like someone was watching me. I looked up to see Teen Top. I waved my fork. "Nah. Mind tricks.", I said as I began to ate. "No we aren't.", Imaginary Chunji said. "Prove It.", I said firmly as I took a bite of my food. "God these are dry.", I whispered. I reached for the icing. It moved. I looked up to see Chunji moved it. "Breeze.", i said pulling it back. He began to pull it. "Stupid wind.", I said irritated. "Just admit it.", he said. "To tired too, and still I don't like lying.", I said. He kept pulling it. Then He let go. It flew and landed on my head. It got all over my hair and face. I spit out icing. "I believe you know.", I said in a cracky voice. "I'm SO sorry, Mika.", He said. I picked up a napkin and wipped my eyes. "It's Okay. It's Okay. Please. Help yourself to some pancakes. I am currently out of icing. Take them, go eat at your home, get dressed, and i'll meet you guys down stair.", i said smiling. I got up, and walked to my room. A trail of icing followed.

(Teen Top's POV)

"Hyung!", Ricky yelled. "What the hell, Chunji?", C.A.P asked me. "It was an acident.", Chunji said. "Well let's get the pancakes, get dressed, and wait in the lobby like she said.", Neil said firmly. And that was exactly what we did.

(Mika's POV)

After I took a shower, and got dressed, I looked in a mirror. My hair turned light pink, and it was in the form of an afro.            

th?id=H.4935764593216322&pid=1.7&w=129&h

 "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", I screamed. I searched through the bathroom looking for a flat iron. "Where did it go?!", I yelled. After 10 minutes of searching, It was no where to be found. So i just put a winter hat on. I walked down to the lobby. The guys were sitting down in the lobby. I put sunglasses on, and ran pass them. They didn't notice me. "That was a close one.", I said as I made it outside. "You sure about that?", someone said. I turned to see the guys. I took my glasses off. "Yah! What are you guys? Ninjas?", I asked waving my glasses around. "Why are you wearing a beanie?", Ricky asked. "My ears are kinda cold.", I said. "Then wouldn't you wear ear muffs?", L.Joe asked. "Stop interrigating me.", I whined as i put my hood on and tightend it.

th?id=H.4561552754411931&pid=1.7&w=174&h

We all walked toward's Z apartment. He was sitting outside texting. I walked up to him. "Who you textin'?", I asked nudging him. "My girlfriend. Ms. Eminem", He said snapping at me. The guys walked up behind me. "Is it me or do I smell Cupcakes? Why is your hair covered?", He asked as he sniffed. I pulled up the front of my hat. He jumped bac screaming. "HOLY! YAH! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR! YOU LOOK LIKE THE CHILD OF A CLOWN AND MY LITTLE PONY!", he yelled. I punched him in the stomach. I covered my face with my hands, and cried. "Sorry.", he said rubbing my back. "It can't be that bad?", Chunji said. We both turned and eyed him. We all walked to the mall, and to our stores. We all walked into the dance room. I layed in the middle of the floor. "It'll change back. It will.", I  said out loud. Chunji walked over and sat next to me. "I'm really sorry about messing up your hair. Can I take a look?",he said. I rolled away and pulled my hat down. "Better If you don't.", I said. He rolled over next to me. "Please?", He asked cutely. I rolled away again. "No!", I yelled. "Arasso. But one way or another i will see your hair today.", He said getting up.

"Noona!", I heard Z yell out in the lobby. I got up and walked into the lobby, the guys followed me. The girls are behind him. "What? and why are you girls here?", I asked. "I like to introduce you to my girlfriend.", He said as he put his arm around Mija. "Yah! A Highschooler?! Your in college!", I yelled in shock. "First year.", He said smirking. "Plus, all of us are graduating soon.", Mija said. "Arasso. I aprove of this relatonship.", I said firmly. Chunji walked over to the girls and talked to them in a circle. I turned around to the guys. "What is he doing?", I asked. They all shruged. I turned around to see the girls surrounding me smiling. "OMO! yah! You guys look like chucky doing that!", I said holding onto my chest. "Unni, can we start our lesson now?", Misoon asked. "But shouldn't you all be in school?", I asked. "It's Saturday.", Chunja said rolling her eyes. "Arasso.", I sad as I escorted them to dance room. I closed the door. "Stretches.", I said cutely. The started to do stretches. "Unni?", Sunghee asked. "Yes?", I responded. "Why are you wearing a hat?", She asked. "Yeah. Why are you wearing a hat?",Sunghyu asked. "I like to wear hats occassinaly.", I said smiling. "But a winter hat?"Chomi asked. "In the summer?",  added. "What are you hiddng?", Sunghee asked. "Nothing.", I said pulling down the hat. "Plan B! Andaconda girls!", Mija yelled. All the girls, except for, Mija ran over and hugged me. "Yah! What are you doing?!", I yelled trying to get them off. Mja walked up and took my hat off. "NO!", I yelped. All the girls jumped back screaming. "UNNI! WHY DO YOU LOO LIKE A CLOWN!", Mija asked pointing at my hair. I took the hat from her hand, and put it back on. I stomped out of the dance room. As I took a step out of the dance room, the guys surrounded me. I looked at them gloomy. I put my hoodie on, tightened it, and ran off.

(Teen Top's POV)

"Hyung! Did you put them up to that?!", Changjo asked. "I didn't want them to do it like that.", Chunji said rubbing the back of his head. The girls stomped out and surrounded him. "Yah! Did you do that to her hair?!", Mija asked upset. "It was an acident.", he said firmly. "Did you know her hair was like that? Huh?", Chomi asked. He tried to put in a word, but Misoon interupted him. "What good of a friend you are. We didn't even care If you ARE an idol. THAT was a duchebag move.", she said. "Let's go find her.", Mija said. They all walked out. "You started this. You end this.", C.A.P said firmly. "Fine. I was going to go look for her anyway.", he said. He walked out of the studio and down to the food court. He saw Mika sitting at a table eating a small bowl of ice cream.

(Mika's POV)

I sat down eating rainbow sherbert. "Wow. It matches your hair.", someone said. I turned to see Chunji. I turned away. "Look. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to.  didn't know they were going to do that.", he said. I continued to eat my ice cream. "Let me make it up to you. I'll take you to get your hair fixed.", he said. "Really?", i asked. He nodded. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to a empty hair salon.

Three women came over. "Welcome to Ultra Salon. How can we help you?", The women in the middle said. "My acidentally got icing in her red hair, and it changed into this.", Chunji said. I pulled off my hat. They all jumped back covering there mouth. "Can you help?",  asked. They all walked up to me and started to look and touch my har. "Well I can tell you right now, this s permant. BUT we can dye it platinum, and style it.", One of them said. "Good enough.", I said firmly. They all grabbed me and dragged me to a small V.I.P hair stylng room. Dye, Wash, Repeat. 2 times. Then blow dry, flat iron, and styled. I walked out into the salon lobby to see Chunji wearing sunglasses. He looked lke he was asleep. I silently skipped over, and looked at him.

th?id=H.4846296172136192&pid=1.7&w=172&h

"Chunji, are you asleep?", I asked cutely. He didn't respond. I poked his cheeks. "Oppa..", I whispered. "You called me oppa. Cute.", He said looking down. He stood up, took off his glasses, and looked at me. He stood there staring. "Is there something on my face?", i asked rubbing my face."You look lke an angel..", he whispered. "What?", I asked. " I said..". He leaned into my face. "You look like an angel.", he whispered. I blushed. "Cute. Come on! You have a dance lesson to teach!", he said as he put my hair in my hat. We walked up the escolator and up to the dance studio. We both walked in, to see them all sitting in the dance lobby. "Unni!", Sunghee yelled. They all got up. The girls walked over. "Where did you go?", Mija asked. "Baskin Robbns, and the hair saloon.",  said putting my hands in my pockets. "Did you get your hair fixed?", Chomi asked. "Oh. I got it more than fixed.",  said smiling. I pulled off my hat. All there mouths dropped. "Unni..You look like an angel.", Sunhyo said. "Thanks.",  sais smilng. "Yay! No more clown unni! Group hug!",Misoon squealed. They all ran over and gave me a tight hug. "Andaconda! Andaconda!",  squealed. They quickly let go. "Sorry.", they all said girly. "It's okay. Now let's continue our dance lesson. Arasso?", I asked. They all nodded, and ran for the dance room. I walked over to Chunji. "Thanks.", I said smiling. I pinched his cheek and went to the dance room.

(Teen Top's POV)

Chunji rubbed his cheek smiling. "Don't get ahead of yourself.", Niel said. "Who said was?", he said. "Dude, it's written on your face.", L.Joe said. "It's always on his face.", C.A.P said. "Let's go watch the lesson.", Changjo suggested. We all nodded and silently crept over to the door window. We saw Mika givng verbal and visual instructions.

"Okay, girls. Show me what you got.", she said playfully, yet firm. She pressed play on the CD player. The girls began to dance. One of them seemed to be really stiff. She was the role of Hyuna. Mika pressed stop. "Mija, your WAY too stiff. In an upbeat song, the one thing you should not do, is be stiff. Let me show you.", She said. Mika swapped spots with the girl. "Press replay.", Mika said. The girl pressed the replay button. All the girls began to dance.

We stood there wide eyed and open mouthed. "She wasn't kiding when she said she was stiff.", Ricky said. The rest of us nodded. "Unni! ert Alert!", Chomi yelled pointing at us. We all stood up acting natural. Mika walked over with her arms crossed. She knocked on the window. We all looked at her, smiling, while doing a small wave. She waved back as she pulled the shades down.

(Mika's POV)

The girls went over the dance a few more times, and finally got it perfect. "PERFECTO! I hope you girls will win first place tonight. If you do, come by. Class Dismissed!", I squealed. They all walked over and gave me a soft, kitty hug. "Thank you.", they whispered cutely. I looked at the door to see the guys smiling. "Girls! You have a performance!", I said doing Aegyo. They all giggled, bowed and walked out the door. I picked up my bag, and walked out into the lobby. I yawned covering my mouth. The guys joined me. "Tired?",Niel asked. "I'm Beat.", i said. I locked up, and walked out of the mall. Once we made it to the front of the building, I passed out.

(Teen Top's POV)

We heard something fall as we walked in. We turned around to see Mika on the sidewalk. We all sprinted over to her. "OMO! What happened to her?!", Ricky asked. "How are we supposed to know.",Niel said. She wiggled a little. "I think she's asleep.", Changjo said. "Should we wake her up?", Chunji suggested. "No. I'll carry her home.", C.A.P said. He picked her up and put her on his back. Niel picked up her bag. We walked all the way up to our floor, and to her door. As Mika was asleep, she cuddled C.A.P from behind. He chuckled. "Hyung gone soft.", Changjo said. We all laughed. "Shut Up!", he yelled. Mika started to make noises. We all shushed him. "Give me the keys!", He said in an irritated whisper. Niel pulled out the keys from her backpack and handed them over. C.A.P put the key in the look and opened the door.

We all walked in. "Still smells like cupcakes.", Ricky whispered. Chunji smacked him in the back of the head. We walked over to the doors of her room. We opened them. It was filled with everything Tokidoki, Manga, and Anime. "WOW. Are we sure she isn't half japanese?", Niel asked. "Yep. Now down she goes.", C.A.P said. He carefully placed her down onto the floor bed. She currled up and smiled. We all covered her up, left, locked the door, and threw the keys under the door. We went to our dorm and went to sleep.

th?id=H.4504622954710945&pid=1.7&w=115&h