I

My Teddy Bear, My Teddy Boy [Hiatus]

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mr. Ji was a teddy bear with two round big brown eyes like his soft abundant hair, and he was a big size. Among all the dolls I had, he was my favorite. When I was four, I got him as a present from my daddy and since that day, I slept with him every nights as I loved his sweet berry scent. 
 
I considered him as my friend and apart from my family, he was the one I trusted the most because he couldn't talk. I told him everything in my life no matter it was happy or sad, good or bad, he knew them all.
 
 
"Mr.Ji...Rinnie...hate Minah...Minah tease Rinnie..."
 
 
"Mr.Ji...Daddy angries Rinnie..."
 
 
"Mr.Ji...Rinnie, got A in the exam...got A in the exam!!!"
 
 
I thought he knew from me like thousand stories from the baby girl to this teenage life. I still talked to him every nights until I felt asleep.
 
 
"Mr.Ji...Rinnie...think...Rinnie is falling...in love..."
 
 
He was also a good listener for my love problems because he just listened and didn't talk! Somehow I thought Mr. Ji was so special as when I told him something, I thought his emotionless face had expressions after listening. Like this time, he looked a bit sad and I didn't know why?...
 
"Mr. Ji...why your face look so sad?...Don't you be happy that Rinnie...have a crush..."
 
I frown, his cheek gently. Although it had been 12 years that we were together, he was still so cute in my eyes yet that dark brown hair was so old. His berry scent was still sweet for me, I was addicted and needed it before going to sleep...
 
I thought...I was crazy...because I found his eyes were truly sad and suddenly I felt the wetness from his eyes down on my hand.
 
"Oh my god!" I quickly pulled my hand back to look at. It was truly wet, what was this!?
 
His tear? It seemed to be like that...
 
But why?
 
I looked back at his face confusedly yet all I saw was his same emotionless face. I quickly moved my face near him to stare at his eyes as I wanted to know whether there was a tear running down or not. Yet, it was so normal- no wetness, no tear, no cry.
 
Yeah, it must be like this. It should be like this because he was a doll and a doll had no feeling. It was me who had a hallucination yet why my hand got wet!?
 
I frown but I didn't want to think about it any more. Thinking that a doll could cry was the stupidest idea and Lee Chaerin wasn't a kind of believing in a tale.
 
I grabbed my bag quickly and ran down from my bedroom, leaving Mr. Ji there...
 
I didn't know...that actually,...that day...he was really crying...
 
 
------------------------------
 
"Soohyuk-ah!!!"
 
'Lee Soohyuk' was a boy who just moved to my class. He was half-blooded ; Korean and French. So his face was a mixture of Asian and European and the result was so perfect. His long flawless face was freaking handsome and his body was muscular yet tall like a model in magazine. Since he moved to the school, numerous girls felt for him including me. Luckily, his house was near mine so we walked together to school everyday.
 
"Hi..Chae..."
 
He greeted me as I went to walk beside him. Then there was no more conversation, he was a bit quiet and introvert yet his handsome face made me to find a chance to look at. His eyes were so emotionless, he walked like a robot, he didn't seem to have any interest in me at all yet I still had a hope, I liked him and I wanted him to like me as well.
 
"What are you going to do this evening?..." I asked loudly as I didn't like the silence. Immediately, he looked up at me, staring into my eyes confusedly then scratched his hair. "Ah...I don't know...no plan yet..."
 
To be honest, he was so innocent, like a child. It was so difficult to find a cute guy, a flower boy like this!
 
"So...would you mind going shopping with me?..." Smiling widely, I acted innocent. I would win his heart one day, I sweared!
 
"Ah Ok.." He smiled widely but he didn't know that it made my heart shake like a machine. It beat in a fast rhythm, I blushed. 
 
It would be the best day in my life!!!
 
-------------------------
 
"Ouh..."
 
Putting cold coca cola can on his cheek when his mind was away, Soohyuk exclamied surprisedly as he felt the coldness on his cheek. I giggled as I saw his red face stared at me, his eyes were still so sleepy like a child. He rubbed his cheek gently and confusedly at the same time.
 
"Haha..." I couldn't stop laughing when I saw his innocent face, this flower boy, he was sp childrish and I really liked him. "Your coke!" I said when gave him a can. Then I went to sit beside him on a bench in the romantic park. We opened our cans simultanously, I sipped my coke while my eyes were glancing at his right-sided face. I blushed though he didn't look at me.
 
Even his sipping position was so freaking cute and hot...
 
"Thank you...for coming with me..." I said shyly when I turned to see him. He glanced at me then smiled a little. 
 
"No probs...it's ok to come with you..." He said with the monotonous tone, he was always like this with everybody- a bit cold yet still cute. I thought I felt for this personality.
 
I couldn't leave my eyes from his handsome face...and beyond my expectation, that time...his hand came to touch my head and it gently...
 
"...I really have a good time...Thank you for being my first friend here..." His voice was so sweet...
 
My heart skipped a beat...as it was the first time, we were that close...I thought that night...I would have a good dream...
 
---------------------------------
 
"Mr. Ji...today I'm so happy..."
 
I couldn't hold the blast inside my heart as when I went back home I quickly told Mr. Ji as I threw myself down on my bed beside him. Quickly, I traced my hand on the bed finding the stuffs, when I touched him, I quickly lifted the brown bear in his blue pant up to my sight.
 
Yet, when I saw his face, my smile subsided as I found Mr.Ji's face became sad again.
 
"Oh why you're so sad?..." I asked him though I knew he couldn't answer. I somehow felt unwell when seeing him sad eventhough he was just a doll.
 
A doll? Oh he was a doll...
 
So how could he be sad?...
 
I wanted to blame myself for thinking about this...
 
"Yah..Mr.Ji...I might be crazy for thinking that you're sad..." I shook my head and put him down on the bed beside me. I thought I needed a shower for refreshing and erasing this crazy thought.
 
I stood up from my bed then walked to the drawer and picked my bathcoat up. Taking of all my clothes, I looked at my body in the mirror at the corner. I saw Mr. Ji's sight from the reflection yet I didn't concentrate on it until I spotted something strange!
 
"Oh my god!" My eyes widened suddenly I turned back and quickly ran to see his face nearly as the minute ago, I thought I saw Mr.Ji had a nosebleed!! Yet, when I came near, I saw nothing!
 
I lifted him up again and turned him round and round to find any suspicious yet I didn't see any. 
 
I put him down and crossed my arms confusedly. Staring at him, I frown because I felt something weird!
 
"Mr.Ji...Are you teasing me?..."
 
I spoke up and looked at him more for a while. One more time, I rubbed my eyes as I saw his face went red. It made me look down to my body, I blushed as I thought the sight of Mr, Ji was staring at me!
 
"Oh !" I slapped Mr. Ji's face because I felt so embarrased "Mr. Ji..you're such a !" Shouting, I then quickly ran away to the toilet to avoid his sight!
 
Mr. Ji..He was such a !!!
 
-----------------------------
 
"Hhhh...hhhhh..."
 
I didn't know what happened at that night but I thought I had a strange dream...
 
It was so weird as what I saw was nothing but emptyness yet on my body, I felt light pressure and at my neck, I felt something pressed agaist me gently here and there...and they were all...so sweet...
 
"Rinnie...I love you..."
 
That was the most alluring sound I'd ever heard. Somehow, it was so familiar like I'd heard it before. My body was hot and every pore of my skin sweated as I felt the pressure against my neck more. My heart beat fast because of the sweetness. It was like I was going to melt down. I was so tired and wanted to sleep, yet before that I saw one handsome face with dark brown hair,smiling. His brown eyes looked at me sweetly, I thought I didn't know him yet somehow, that signt was really familiar...like I'd met it before or met it everyday...
 
"Rinnie...why you grow up to be this freaking beautiful..."
 
That admiration, I thought it was the sweetest thing I'd ever heard. I blushed. He my cheek and gave a light kiss on my lip...
 
That time I thought I was going to burst out...
 
---------------------
 
Tiki Tiki...
 
Hearing birds chanted their song sweetly, I slowly opened my eyes and faced the light. It was early morning on one weekend day which I didn't have any plan to go out. Putting my hand on my forehead, I thought about the dream last night, it was so strange yet it was so real... 
 
I thought I still smelt the scent of that man in that time...
 
Berry scent which I was familiar since young...I traced my hand down beside my body and when I touched one soft stuffs, I realised!
 
Oh my God!!!!
 
Quickly, I lifted it up to my sight . I was nothing but my long-timed beloved dark brown teddy bear with Berry smell. My heart beat fast excitedly as I found its eyes were brown and resembled to the sight I met last night...and its hair was the same color as his...
 
"Oh ...!!"
 
Or was I dreaming about this Teddy bear turning into a guy! Oh!!! What a ridiculous me!!!
 
Lee Chaerin, you're stupid! How could Mr. Ji turn into a guy!!!
 
 
-----------------------------
 
I showered quickly that morning but my mind was still thinking about how crazy I was for dreaming like that. Lately, I thought I always saw things strange on Mr.Ji. Was I crazy? Was I mad?
 
Did I need to see a psychiatrist?
 
"Oh !"
 
I exclaimed as I found I was really mad. I got out from the shower room and dressed quickly inside the bathroom. Drying my hair, I put on my make up then quickly stepped out as I found it was going to be so late...
 
Yet, when I looked at my bed, my eye widened because of the biggest surprise!
 
Because there, I saw man with his top , sleeping on my bed!!!
 
"Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N to be continued! I have to do some work now >w<
Comment and sub pls ^_^