Prologue

My Teddy Bear, My Teddy Boy [Hiatus]
 
 
 
 
 
 
Prologue 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hhhh...hhhhh..."
 
I didn't know what happened at that night. But I thought I had a strange dream...
 
It was so weird as what I saw was nothing but emptyness yet on my body, I felt light pressure and at my neck, I felt something pressed agaist me gently here and there...and they were all...so sweet...
 
"Rinnie...I love you..."
 
That was the most alluring sound I'd ever heard. Somehow, it was so familiar like I'd heard it before. My body was hot and every pore of my skin sweated as I felt the pressure against my neck more. My heart beat fast because of the sweetness. It was like I was going to melt down. I was so tired and wanted to sleep, yet before that I saw one handsome face with dark brown hair,smiling. His brown eyes looked at me sweetly, I thought I didn't know him yet somehow, that signt was really familiar...like I'd met it before or met it everyday...
 
"Rinnie...why you grow up to be this freaking beautiful..."
 
That admiration, I thought it was the sweetest thing I'd ever heard. I blushed. He my cheek and gave a light kiss on my lip...
 
That time I thought I was going to burst out...
 
 
---------------------
 
Tiki Tiki...
 
Hearing birds chanted their song sweetly, I slowly opened my eyes and faced the light. It was early morning on one weekend day which I didn't have any plan to go out. Putting my hand on my forehead, I thought about the dream last night, it was so strange yet it was so real... 
 
I thought I still smelt the scent of that man in that time...
 
Berry scent which I was familiar since young...I traced my hand down beside my body and when I touched one soft stuffs, I realised
 
Oh my God!
 
Quickly, I lifted it up to my sight . I was nothing but my long-timed beloved dark brown teddy bear with Berry smell. My heart beat fast excitedly as I found its eyes were brown and resembled to the sight I met last night...and its hair was the same color as his...
 
 
 
Oh ...or was I dreaming about this Teddy bear turning into a guy!
 
What a ridiculous me!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N it's so short. But I'm a bit busy. I'm just bored so this's a relax(?) LOL
Subscribe please ^___________^