CHAPTER 11

UNEXPECTED LOVE

That night both taeyeon and tiffany sleep in one room but not in one bed..
 

The next morning

TAEYEON POV

 

as usual i wake up early.i saw tiffany still sleeping on her bed.she look angelic when she sleeping.my heart beat skip a bit felt like the old time when i have a crush with my bestfriend but she's gone...

i shuffle to the bathroom and take a shower.after changed my clothes,i walk to the kitchen to have my breakfast made by my own. i saw grandma get out from her bedroom,she walk toward me and seat beside me..
"where do you want to go this early morning,my taeyeon??" she asked me..
"of course, work grandma~"i told her...
"no,you can't go,"she told me to stay..
"why?" i'm puzzling...
"i already told your dad's secretary that you wouldn't come today,because you and your wife must follow me to go somewhere," grandma told me...
"grandma~, i've lots of work to do atthe office,"i told her to let me go...
"your dad's secretary can handle it for you,so don't worry,i just want you to pack your wife and your things,"grandma replied and leaving me...
"grandma~" i beg to her.. showing her my pouting,hope it work..
"you must follow me,wake your wife and tell her that we are going somewhere," she said ignoring my pout..

i enter our bedroom back disappointing.
i saw tiffany yawned,she just wake up..
i told her to packing things..
"we will go somewhere with grandma,so pack your things," i told her..
"somewhere~... where?" shhe asked while starting to pack her things...
"i don't know either," i shrugged."grandma just told us to pack our things," i added..

ish,when did i can protest grandma...sigh~

finished packing our things,we put our luggage at the car...
the driver drive to the ferry terminal,we're drop there...Me, Tiffany,grandma and her man get into the ship and go to the island.. i know where grandma would bring us to...


TIFFANY POV

 

i enjoy sharing stories with grandma.The scenery were very beautiful. this is my first time to have a ride on a luxury ships.I wonder where we are we heading to.
"grandma~,where do you want to take us,?" i asked her and let an eyesmile form on my face...
"just see later,"she let a smile..
i just smile back to her... still curious about the place she gonna bring us but i don't dare to ask her again.. afraid she got annoyed...

i saw taeyeon from the window,she's outside enjoying the wind blowing on her. her hair flow back. she's very beautiful,she resemble with someone,but i don't remember.. maybe a shopkeeper? as i always went shopping buying stuff...
i walked outside,stand beside her.i saw she closed her eyes,still enjoying the wind blowing on her..
i gaze on her face for awhile before disturbing the silence "the view infront are very beautiful,right,"..
she open her eyes and look at me..
"yeah~,it's very beautiful," she said letting a small smile on her face.
"what are you just doing? are you enjoying the wind?" i asked her stupid question..
she chuckle,"kinda,i just want to relaxing my ming,the wind,it's blow away my sadness and worked,"

not long after that i can felt the ship start to slow down and stop at the termnal.. we're arrived..
i saw a beautiful beach,a big house like a castle and a glass building... i got very excited.i jumped up and down... grandma just smiling seeing me.
grandma's men bring our luggage from the ship.there are a car waiting for us. the driver drive and stop infront of the big house.
me,taeyeon and grandma get out from the car... i can heard taeyeon sigh~

 

TAEYEON POV

 

"grandma~,why you bring us here? i can live at my own house,if you ask us to live here..." i said..
"i will leave you,tiffany and some of my men to take care of this house, i have a business to do," she said
"but who will take care of my house?" i asked her..
"your house is just nothing compare to this house... this house hundred time expensive than yours,that why i need your help to take care this house while i do my business," she said explaining


 

SECRET POV

 

"boss,that two girls going to that island," my man inform me.
"we can started our planned when i say so,just be ready," i said and laughed evilly, "HAHAHA!,"

 


 

sorry for the very late update... i got lots of work to do these days...
i will try hard to make another chapter ^^

i just hope you all enjoy the story ^v^

thanks reader! and commenter =)