CHAPTER 12

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

Both taeyeon and tiffany live in the island with their grandma's men. Grandma leave them due to her business.. this is also one of her grandma idea to make both of them be close together...

 

Tiffany and taeyeon live at that her grandma's house. they have one room to be share together as the other room are use by the workers...

its still early night,both taeyeon and tiffany spend their time watching TV. There're silence~...
Taeyeon broke the silence at last...
"you want to have a walk outside??," she offer Tiffany.
"ermm,sure,i felt boring stay here whole day," Tiffany buy the offer..

Both of them walk to beach to park to garden..
they walk side by side.. they enjoy the wind blow toward them and the scenery surrounding them...
Tiffany start her conversation,

 

TAEYEON POV



"tae tae,why grandma asked us to look after on this house/" tiffany asked me..
sigh~, "here,this is house is my grandma's house,this small island,nearly all the land here own by her,"i told her...
"woah,your grandma really rich,she own island even not all of the area is her,"Tiffany impressed shocked..
"first time i know about this,i'm also shocked.. unbelieve,i hope i can stay here but of course without her,because she like to ordering on me," i said..
"hahaha,i like your grandma~,"she smile....
"why?,because she don't like me,?"i asked a bit annoy tone...
"kinda~,hahaha.. joking, i like her,she care about me alot.. i never felt any love from grandma before,my grandma go before i can meet her,that why," she sigh..
"oh,i see... sorry to hear that,"i appologise..
"it's okay,"she let smile on her face...

after have a long talk,a long walk,we arrived infront of the house.we went in the house and went to the bedroom..

i done my shower and wear my blue pajama..Next,Tiffany done her shower and exit from the bedroom..
she wear pink ladies sleepwear,exposing her long honey leg.. i have an aww expression on my face, my jaw drop down,my eyes widen... my heart beat faster looking at her long legs..
i felt myself burn in fire...
i came back to reality and act nothing happen before get notice by her. i'm trying to find a place to get seat but there is nothing in the room other than bed and small square bench. As tiffany seat on the bench while drying her hair with hairdryer, i went to the end of the bed,seating...

i'm wondering where should i slept,while there is no couch or sofa.. i sigh~.. knowing what should i do..
i took out a blanket from the closet and a pillow.i lye myself on the cold floor. i let tiffany to use bed instead of me...there is silence. i know both of us still awake.. there is lots of sigh between us.only can hear the sound of the waves smashing the cliff. suddenly tiffany broke the silence.
"tae tae,i think we can just share this bed together,it's big enough for both of us,"she said..
"ermmm...mmmmm.... yea,mmm.... but are you sure about that,?"i asked don't know what to say..
"i'm fine,we can share this pillow,placing in the middle between us," she said while showing me the bolster..
"ermmm,okay,then,"i take her offer as i felt uncomfortable and cold sleep on the floor....

she gives a spaces and place the bolster between us.she give me a smile and goes to sleep. i look at her sleeping face.i feel i want to touch her face,i felt like i miss her badly. i looked at her close eyes,down following her nose line,down to her pink lips. i gulped looking at her lips,i my own lips and bit the lower part. i continue to looked down to her chin,jaw line and finally meet mounds on her chest... i feel really hot..
i shook my head. aigoo~ taeyeon ~ah,why are you felt like this?... are you a ert??
i turned to face to the other side trying to forget about it... without my known i already in my dreamland..

 



the next morning

 

i turn to my right side,my eyes still closed,lazy to wake up.. i hug the bolster and lean closer. i felt the bolster are a bit different.i open my eyes..closed back..and open my eyes wide immediately,shocking with what i see...


 

 


 



thank you reader for reading my story.. and mianhe~ i have update it for a very short story... but i just hope u all enjoy reading it... don't forget to leave a comment.... i already have the next chapter,and it's kind of interesting chapter...i will type it if i have free time like now =)