CHAPTER 14

UNEXPECTED LOVE

Taeyeon ask tiffany if she mind to share her story.. and here begin tiffany story.. flashback!


TIFFANY POV

Tiffany story



ten years ago...
i changed my school place as my dad get offer with a new jobs.
First day at the school, i felt afraid with the new things surrounding me. i even don't get any friend yet. but this nerdy,short,dorky girl come approach me. she take her hand out to signal me to shake it. i shake her hand and give her an eyesmile. she wear a long skirt instead of short, she use thick nerdy glass instead of contact lens,she let her front hair cover her face instead of tied it.

"i'm the class captain here,if you need something just ask me," she said...
after two years to be together in the same classroom,we're become more close... she always there,when i need her,when someone bullying me,when i'm sad,when i need her shoulder to lean at..
by this,i have fall in love with her madly.

but that happiness no longer,as one day my daddy were transfer to work at american.
i was just come home from school.i saw my dad putting the  luggage inside the car.
"where are you going dad?" i asked..
"honey~, we need to go to american now,i have an urgent mission there,come on help me pack our thing," dad said..
"no, i don't want to go... i don't want to leave her," i said crying and running upstair to my room and locked myself.

i grabbed my phone and text messaging jung.
"my dad and i will go to america today,please see me at the park we usually go,this is the only chance we can meet,please~ i wait for you,"
i met my father downstair and asked him the last permision to see my friend before i leave.. he understand me and let me go to meet jung.

i waited for an hour already,but she's not there yet. i received a message. but it's from my dad.. he told me to go home as we need to go right now.. i cried that my jung  are not coming, maybe she's not loving me as i think she is... or she hate me for leaving her...

End of tiffany story

 

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

i can see her eyes become watery as she share me her story.
"tiffany ~ah,i'm sure she not do that on purpose," i tried to comfort her...
i can hear her sniffing... aish taeyeon ah.. why u felt slight hurt hearing her story? aigoo..
she take a deep breath and blow it. she turn to me force her smile.

"how about you tae tae?,did you have a crush before? i mean before sunny of course~" she asked...
"hmmph~, i don't know," i said answering her..
"don't know? what do you mean?," she asked me..
"my friend said i get involve in car accident,and a blood clot in my brain cause me to forget on something,but i just to curious with this girl name... her name always keep playing in my mind,but i don't know who she is," i told her my simple stories.
"i hope u can get your memory back,i'm sure it will be interesting," she smiled...
"i hope so," i let a small smile.

"by the way what was that girl name? i'm just to curious want  to know," she asked,waiting for my answer.
"hmmph~ her name is.....," i stopped when i heard my phone ringing. i answer it...
"miss kim,can you come to office tomorrow? because we need your signature on some folder," on the other line said...
"oh sure~, i will.. thank you," i said back..

i flipped my phones off. i give tiffany a smile.
"i think we need to pack our thing,we will leave tomorrow," i told her.
"ermm,okay~" she just said...

both of us busy packing our things. we sleep late that night. the next morning,the maid help us lifting the luggage to the ship. we use personal ship,seens i need it urgent.. it's kind of big and luxury ship. we can see helmsman steering the shape from the decks..

me and tiffany have our conversation on the deck. we seat there while the chef cook our lunch. sometime we tella joke to each other.
Tiffany,she's very cute when she laugh while clapping her hand.

suddenly,"oh my god,tae,i just thrown something that i hold just now to the see, and it is my necklace," she shouted and run to the edge. she look down to the see trying hard to find the neacklace just incase still can be observe.
"taeyeon ~ah,that necklace were from that girl, i don't want to lose it," she said still looking to the see. i can see her eyes start to watery. i just let out a sigh smile...

i take a few step back. i ped my jacket and throw it on the deck floor. i looked at the helmsman who by any chance  also looking at me. i signal her to stop the ship from moving. i turned my head infront of me. i still saw tiffany looking down to the see.. i step forward,run toward her....
 

 

 




 

 

sorry guy for a very short story :)
by the way, happy birthday tiffany <3
i love you always :)

readers please leave a comment below... i will make next chapter when i have free time ^v^