CHAPTER 15

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

Taeyeon take a few step back.she ped her jacket and throw it on the deck floor. she signal the helmsman to stop from sailing... then she start to run toward tiffany...

 

TIFFANY POV
 

 

Due to my stupidness, i have throw my necklace that i hold accidently when i enjoying clapping my hand on taeyeon joke. i'm trying hard to search for it,just incase it still can be observed.
i still busy looked down to the sea,suddenly..

''SPLASH''

i'm shocked with the sudden splash.i just a body fly away and land on the sea.. i looked behind me to search this girl,taeyeon. but i don't see her.instead i saw two to three crews run toward me.
"what just happen?," i asked stupidly.
"miss,you didn't see? miss taeyeon just jumped out to the sea,"they told me.
"what!?" i turn to look down to the sea again. now i'm more worry with her.i just forgeting my own important necklace. i just want taeyeon to be safe...

after more than hundred times calling her name she still can't be observed. i felt more worry. worry something bad may happen. i just want to jump just incase she drown or else but stopped when i see a head popped out from the under the sea. it was taeyeon. she swim toward the stair and walked to me as she arrived.

"YAH! you PABO! what do you think you are doing?" i said angrily to her.
"i just...," i cut her off. i walked closer to her and hug her wet body tightly....


i can feel her hand rubbing my back,then she pull away.
"i got this for you," she smirk and give me the necklace that i accidently throw..
omo,she got it?
"tae," i become speechless.... i looked at her with unbelivable look.
she just give me a wink. i just chuckle with her sudden action..
but i think i just got blushed..
the crew give her a blanket so that she can warm her own... its kinda cold to jump on the sea early in the morning...

we have our conversation while looking at the sea. we share our story life...
"taeyeon ~ah,you know what the special one for?" i asked her.
"what?" she asked puzzling...

"if you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,
 i'll sail the world to find you.
 if you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,
 i'll be light to guide you.
 you can count on me like 123
 i'll be there," i said but got cut off by her..
"and i know when i need it i can count on you like 4 3 2,
 and you'll be there...
cause that what we supposed to do," she finished it off..

"tae,...... how you kn..." but got cut off again,but now by the sound of ship...

we arrived  at seoul. we unpacked our things as we arrived at taeyeon's house... taeyeon was busy preparing herself to go to work,while i'm busy with preparing her meal. my work started again like before,before her grandma come to our house. i saw taeyeon walk toward the kitchen to have her meal. i serve it on the table.
"ACHIAA~!" she sneezed.
"are you alright tae?" i asked worrying...
"yea,i just got normal cold,it will be fine soon," she said continue walk toward her seat.her face was pale and her lips were dry and white...
before she arrived on her seat,she fall onto the floor. i run toward her and lift her head.
"tae,tae,wake up," i shake her. but her eyes still close. i felt her forehead by the back of my hand.
"omo,tae,you're so hot,"... i try to lift her to her bedroom. although its hard for me,but at last i manage to bring her to her bed. i lay her on her bed. i take a towel and a basin of water. i wet the towel and place it on taeyeon forehead.i also wipe her sweat...

oh my god,tae.... you got a heavy cold. is it, because you jump into the sea this early in the morning? oh tiff,this is your fault.. haish.. tae,i'm sorry..

 

 

afternoon

 

TAEYEON POV

 

i opened my eyes,i felt something weight on my forehea.. i take a look on it,and its just a wet towel. i just remember the last thing i saw is tiffany at the kitchen serving the meal...
i try to move from the bed,but a weight on my leg stop me. it's tiffany.. she sleep while seating on the chair and her head rest on her hand as a pillow. i try to observed things around me. i get to know that she treat me ... i looked out to the window and its already dark,night...

fany ~ah, are you really taking care of me? why? but i stopped as i felt her struggle to wake up.. i lay my head on the pillow back and close my eyes pretend to be sleep.
i felt her hand remove the wet towel from my forehead. she place her hand on my head to know the temperature..
"thank god,tae,you are heal now," she said while sighing...
before she leave me, i grab her hand and this make her to yelp..
"tae!" she shocked..
"gomawo~," i thanks to her and give her a weak smile..
she just let out a smile then i let her hand go. i seat on my bed but i can still feel a bit heavy on my head. i know i'm not recovered fully. but i can hold it.

i think i should treat her for this, i think i should bring her somewhere.
"fany,you want to join me go shopping tomorrow?"i asked
"YES! taeyeon," her loud voice can tell you that she like it.
"okay,we will go tomorrow after i finished my work," i told her..
"okay~," she smile widely and showing her eyesmile...


night

 

that night both of taeyeon and tiffany sleep at different room.. taeyeon sleep on her big room and tiffany sleep on her pink room...


next morning

 

TIFFANY POV

 

i wake early that morning... i prepare taeyeon breakfast.. i saw her walked  to the kitchen and have her meal... she remind me about later going to shopping... i felt very happy,because shopping is one of my hobby... and it's already a long time i've never been shopping..

i wait for taeyeon to come back from her work.. i get ready by wearing a pink t-shirt and dark blue short jeans pant...
i wait her for a long time,at last she got home... i greet her with the smile.. she just reply it by a smile... she enter her room and change her clothes... she wear blue polo shirt and a e short pant.. she look awesome wearing that... i never thought that her leg are so lean.. and this is the first time i saw her a little expose...

we walked to the supermarket mall... we enter some stores until we meet a store where selling lots of accessories... me and taeyeon go inside it and we like a crazy trying on every accessories there... i was at the earing section while taeyeon stand beside me put on the glasses on her..
she picked a nerd white glass,i know she just want to make a joke on it... she wear it and look at the mirror... after she check it up and make a few mess with her hair so that her hair a covering her face a little,,she turn to me and showing it to me... i smile at first but dissapear when she was resemble on someone that i never be forget... she still do a dorky thing infront of me but i just ignore it... i felt my eyes watery and start to tear...i start to cry and run leave her,i don't know why i do that,i just felt like want to run away and hide on some place...

i run down to the exit door...i know she was chasing me behind me.. i keep running while my eyes keep tearing... i run fast.. i saw a green light for people to cross the road i run crossing the road... i take a glance behind me  to see if taeyeon still run on me.. but i just see that she just look at me keep running.. i felt a slight disappointed.. the other side of me want her to run on me... i keep running crossing the road.. and this is one of the widest road in seoul...

i arrived at the edge of the road... i saw there's 5 seconds left for people to crossed the road... i keep walking and not running as taeyeon didn't chase on me again.. but after 5 seconds i heard a long honk... it startle me...

'HONK HONK'
'HONK HONNNNNK'

 

 

 


 

 

 

hah... at last i done the new chapter...
i think the stories is nearly to the ending... and sorry for my bad english...

i love you always readers,please continue reads mine and be patient waiting for my next chapter ^v^