CHAPTER 10

UNEXPECTED LOVE

That night tiffany sleep in her room while taeyeon sleep at her room that night seens her grandma come tomorrow...

 

THE NEXT MORNING

 

NO ONE POV

 

Taeyeon take her day off today seens she don't have much work to do.also she worried about her grandma visit..
as usual taeyeon eat her breakfast,cook by tiffany... after that,both of them cleaning the house together.. they rest for a while after done cleaning..
suddenly....
 

'ding dong'
'ding dong'

 

both of them shocked with the sudden bell..


TAEYEON POV

 

is that could be grandma?.... both of me and tiffany walk to the entrance door,i turn the door knob open the door,and saw two woman stand infront... it was grandma and her assistant...

"grandma," my eyes widen seeing her,as i'm a bit afraid with my grandma..
Tiffany bowing and greet to her.she help grandma to enter our house...
"aigoo~ so this is your wife?? she's very pretty ^^,"grandma asked me and praising her...
tiffany nodded and give an eyesmile to grandma..
"kyeopta~,my grand daughter have a good decision choosing you as my grand-daughter-in-law,"grandma praise tiffany...

"yah,taeyeon,you have 2 bedroom here? are both of you sleep at different room? she asked me suspecting something....
"no,we sleep together grandma,"i said hugging tiffany beside me to look natural infront of myy grandma...
i can saw a shocked expression on tiffany face...
"oh yea,taeyeon ~ah,last night,i forgot to tell you..actually~ i will stay here until my business here are solve,you have one empty room here right? i will use that,"she told me
"WHAT!?,"i shocked..
"YAH! can you talk softly infront of your grandma?"grandma knock my head..
"grandma is right,why you yelled?,you should respectthe oldest,"tiffany lecturing me joining grandma..
i frowned..
"see! your wifee is much better than you,"grandma rolled her eyes on me...
"tiffany ~ah,you know,if we let her sleep here,its mean we need to sleep in one room,"i whispered to tiffany..
she just let out a sigh..

before i could protest with my grandma,she already told her asisstant to bring her things to the room...
i sigh defeat~


TIFFANY POV

 

its already lunch time,as usual i should cook for taeyeon.. but today i need to cook for her grandma also..
i make kimbap,kimchi and beef stew.as i done serving food on the table,i call taeyeon,also grandma...
we have our lunch together..

suddenly...

"yah~ did both of you did it already?"grandma sudden question which mean making baby.
taeyeon chocked hearing that sudden question, i just blushing...
seeing both of our reactions,grandma ask us again "both of you don't do it yet?"shocking...
"we will do it if we have time,"taeyeon said causing me to look at her..
"tiffany,did taeyeon treat you well?"grandma asked me...
aish,that girl treat me cruelly.. i smirk at taeyeon as she look at me... waiting for my answer..
"yes grandma,she's very kind,"i lied to grandma,hiding taeyeon..
"oh,that good... next time,if she did something hurting you,just tell me,i will make sure she got something from me," grandma said while looking at taeyeon...
taeyeon just let a sigh...

after finish our lunch,i clean the dishes as taeyeon clean the table..
our work done,taeyeon walk to the bathroom while i went to grandma..
i saw grandma rubbing her shoulder,she looked tired...
i walk closer to her and start massaging her shoulder from back..

"grandma~ are you tired,"i asked her politely..
"aigoo~ tiffany~ah, no need massaging me,i'm alright," grandma said asked me to have a rest
"it's okay grandma,this is my duty as your grand-daughter-in-law,"i said chuckle
"you grandma so lucky to have you,"grandma said smiling..
"i hope i have a chance to give her massage,but she go early," i sigh holding the sadness..
"omo,tiffany i'm sorry,i don't know,"grandma appologize
"its okay grandma,just give me a chance to massage you,"i said smiling...

 

TAEYEON POV

 

i walked out from bathroom..
i saw tiffany massaging my grandma shoulder.. both of them looked happy together..
i just stand on my spot,smiling seeing at both of them..
i never see someone treat my grandma like that,other than me...
i even observe tiffany,she's so beautiful...her eyes form crescent as she smile..

my dad are true,she's very perfect for me.. but i think i don't deserve her..
that,i can see my future are bright.i think i fell for her...


NIGHT TIME

 

TAEYEON POV

 

we have our dinner cooked by grandma,help by tiffany.. we done our dinner.. grandma walked to her bedroom.. same goe to both of us,we go to our room.

in the room

 

i take a shower first,i even bring my dry clothes also,so i can change inside the bathroom..she take shower after mine,she also changed her clothes inside the bathroom.. there's only one bed in the room,so i decided to sleep on the floor,while tiffany will sleep on her bed..

"tae tae.. are you sure,you are okay sleep there,"she asked me worriedly...i looked at her,i got something light on my mind... i let an evil smile...

i stand up from the floor..i walk closer to her room,i let wide smile..
her eyes widened seeing me walk to her..
i crawled on her bed,on top of her...
"you want me to sleep here with you?"i talk to her seductively..
"n....n-noo,"she stuttered,i can see her sweat on her forehead.. she's nervous..
"or,you want,what grandma said during lunch?" i asked her with seductive tone and lean closer to her..
"taeyeon ~ah,"she trying pushing me...
i lean more closer to her.. she closed her eyes...

'thud'

 

TIFFANY POV

 

my heart beat faster as she lean closer to me.. i never thought she would do such things to me... she lean more closer to me.i closed my eyes frightened...

'thud'

"OUCH!,"i felt a pain on my forehead.. she flicks her finger on my forehead..
"YAH!"i yelled to her,while rubbing the pain on my forehead...
"you think i'm that ert? hahaha,"she let and ahjumma laugh and jumped out from the bed..
she take one of the pillow and lying on the floor,she move comforting herself and sleep...
 

 


 


sorry for the late update..
enjoy reading this...


and don't forget to leave comment ^v^