Helping Out and Getting Closer

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

(Some violence, but it shouldn't be too bad. Just a warning)

Kai secretly smirked when he noticed Heeyoung watching.

Their eyes met in the mirror and she quickly looked away. She stopped her music, took out her headphones and started playing it on her ipod like he did. 

They basically danced in silence. It was so awkward and quiet in the room. Heeyoung didn't like that and thought about what to do.

Being the smart girl she was, she started to play remix of growl on her ipod and danced silently to it. She waited to see if there was any reaction from Kai. 

Kai stopped dancing and sat on the floor to rest for a little.

He turned to look at her and secrectly smirked again. 

Smart girl she was. He pretended not to see and stared at her reflection off another reflection.

She got fustrated. He didn't seem to see any of his moves at all! Annoyed, she had to think of another method. 

Things clicked in her mind. Ah-ha. 

She started dancing the moves wrong to piss him off. What could be a better way to gain one's attention by pissing them off? Especially by screwing up all the moves to the song right in front of the main dancer.

And it worked. Kai was getting annoyed. 

He stared at her. Bingo. Heeyoung stopped and turned around.

"What?" She asked him

Kai smirked. "You . You know better than to dance a song incorrectly right in front of the main dancer."

He stood up and picked up his things.

"I'll see you around soon... uhh..." He paused. He didn't know her name.

She smirked. "Heeyoung."

"Hah. See ya." And with that, Kai walked out of the room.

Heeyoung frowned. She could have done better than that. Oh well, better than nothing. She packed up her things and walked out. Time to meet Tao! 

As she passed by to turn to around the corner, she saw a guy standing there while 5 girls were tugging at him. She paused and watched.

"Oppa! Go out with me!" One shouted

"Sign this oppa!"

"OPPAAAA I LOVE YOU" 

They all screamed at the guy flinched. 

"I'm sorry girls, I have to go."

He started tugging away from them. 

"OPPA YOU CAN'T LEAVE" The girl held a knife to his throat. He froze.

"Can you keep a secret?" She said to his ear.

"I'm sorry, I'm running late." He said to the girl. She dropped the knife and the other girls surrounded him. They all grabbed him like monsters.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE" they all shouted.

One girl picked back up the knife and held it to him.

"Chen, I love you. Don't leave." She said to him

"Girls, I have a schedule to attend...." Chen started saying but the girl picked the knife and dragged it against his arms.

"DON'T. GO" She angrily said to him. Blood was dripping down his arm.

Heeyoung couldn't watch. She was a sasaeng, but she wanted Chen to continue performing. She found out Exo's schedule and knew they had a performance tommorrow. She grabbed a rope from her bag. 

Heeyoung wasn't called Doraemon for no reason. She wrapped it around her wrist securly and bolted toward the monsterous girls and Chen.

She ran up to the girl holding the knife and punched the girl in the face. She fell to the ground and the knife fell with a clash. She gaped at Heeyoung watching her attempt to get the others. She stood up and ran away in fear.

"Time to show off my ninja skills." She said to Chen and smiled.

He was speechless. This girl was a ninja.

She took two of the girls and held them back to back. She grabbed the rope off her wrist and tied the two girls together. If she hurt them more, she'd probably be kicked out of SM. She smiled at her work. Suddenly, she heard a yell. 

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" A girl shouted at Chen. She held him to the ground and the other girl quickly took the knife and stuck it into his stomach.

Heeyoung ran to the girls. She kicked the girl hard in the stomach and she fell to the ground. The other girl who held Chen ran away as well. 

She kicked the girl to the two other girls tied and ran to Chen.

She pulled the knife out and he gasped in pain. She threw the knife aside. Quickly, she pulled her sweatshirt off and held it to the bleeding wound. 

She really wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't carry him, she didn't how to contact the other members. Luhan never texted her back. Suddenly, Heeyoung heard someone move. She turned around and the girl was holding the knife close to her face. There was a huge gash on her face from turning around. 

Heeyoung glared at the injured girl and gave her another kick. She yanked another rope from her bag and tied her with the other girls.

She ran back to Chen concered.

"Give me your cell phone. Now" She demanded.

He slowly reached into his pocket and handed it to her. Someone was already calling since he was late to his schedule. Suho.

She picked up and heard Suho complaining.

"Chen! The manager is angry! How many time are you going to be..." He started

"Ya! Hurry and come! Chen is hurt!" Heeyoung yelled urgently and pressed her sweatshirt again to his wound. He groaned.

"Who are you...?" Suho asked

"Doesn't matter, hurry up!" She yelled. Great way to show off her care and concern.

"Ya! Who are you?! Tell me what you did to him!" Suho yelled. She could be a sasaeng trying to get all of Exo to come by luring other members

"I'm the new trainee! Some girls were beating him up, you have to help!" She yelled. Chen reached out.

"Hyung, hurry. Please" Chen whispered into the phone. And with that, Suho quickly agreed and hung up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SO LONG

I HOPE THIS CHAPER WAS OKAY

I HAD A SNOWDAY TODAY SO I WORKED TO UPDATE THIS

AND TO MY OTHER READERS ON MY OTHER STORY, I'M SO SORRY

I might put it on hiatus....

_______

I'm so thankful none of you unsubscribed <3

Thank you for reading!

Please comment! If you like this story, please upvote too :)

Thanks for reading!