She's Different

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

Heeyoung knew that Luhan didn't like her that much yet. They just met! But what she knew, and observed, he seemed a little interested. Maybe because she is different afterall. VERY different. The fans at the company were just annoying fans that cared for them a little too much. She is a sasaeng. Big difference there.

She thought of the time when she threw stuff at the idols and it hit them. Then she would sneakily laugh and run away. But now she felt bad about it. Just a little.

Her class had already ended and she was exploring the building. She just walked around in circles around the building... Everyone still had class so the only people she saw in the halls were people that just ended the class with her. The teacher wanted to give the class a reward to end early. Heeyoung now had nothing to do. 

She just walked around the building. Over and over again. 

"So boring..." She muttered to herself. Exo was probably out promoting their new song Growl. 

Since there was absolutely nothing to do, she decided to grab her book out of her backpack and read. She literally had everything in her bag. From wigs and sunglasses to bandaids and wound cream. 

She looked around to find a spot to sit and spotted the window.

She sat down at the side and looked around. There wasn't anyone around. 

"Hmph. This ." She muttered to herself. 

She took out her huge nerd glasses and put on her headphones. She then opened her book and started to read.

She didn't like reading that much, but there wasn't anything to do... Oh well. The book wasn't that bad.

Soon other classes ended and alot of people were exiting the building. She didn't notice because she was listening to music. Other girls snickered at her. 

"What a nerd..." They murmured by themselves and walked away.

A lot of people were around talking amongst themselves. 

Suddenly, it got very loud. Exo was coming back into the building and the female trainees were excited. The male trainees groaned at the annoying girls and fled the scene. Heeyoung groaned as well and turned the volume up to her music without seeing what was happening.

Exo sighed at the scene. SM had so many female trainees. Too many. They looked around. There was only one person not freaking out at their appearance. Heeyoung.

They all shrugged and left to their dorm. Suho's eyes travelled to Heeyoung. Her long brown hair, her pink lips and the way the sun shined down onto her face.

Her lips curled into a smile when she read something funny. Suho's heart fluttered.

*Oh man, i shouldn't be falling for girls... We aren't allowed to date* Suho thought to himself.

2 down, 10 more to go. 

Heeyoung should find out that she captured Suho soon enough...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that its so short... My first day of school is tmr, and there are alot of things for me to do. I just really wanted to finish this update since i didn't do one in so long...

and im still on semi hiatus, but i'll try my best to update more...

please comment and subscribe

upvotes would be appreciated too if you like the story (even though i dont deserve it for this y story... ohwell)

bye!