Shy

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

Heeyoung was quietly squealing as she left the room. *I'm on a roll!* She thought to herself. She happily skipped down the hall back to her dorm.

Again, someone was watching her; but she never noticed.

She ran down to the lounge to get lunch and eat there. She saw Kai eating with D.O and he heart skipped a beat. His did as well. They looked at each other for a second and she looked away and got her food.

"Ooooh she's pretty. She looks like an idol already! Wonder if if pastic surgery..." D.O said. "She looks a little familiar for some reason though."

Kai gave him a strange look and kept eating. Heeyoung got instant ramen, and left. She doubt that she could eat if Kai was there. He was just intimidating. 

She ran to some random place and ate there. Another girl however was sitting there eating as well. Heeyoung chose to ignore her and she just sat a few feet away to eat.

"Hello." The girl said when Heeyoung sat down.

"Hi."

"Are you new here? My name is Jinah!"

"I'm new to some extent. Heeyoung."

"Nice to meet you!"

"Cool." Heeyoung replied.

Jinah giggled. 

"I gotta get going. Hope to see you around!" She said as she picked up het things to leave.

"Bye." And Jinah ran off

"Too happy for my liking" Heeyoung muttered. But she thought of her friend Jieun and she could see a few similarities even when she talked to Jinah for a few seconds. She shrugged and continued eating.

________________________________________

Heeyoung finished eating night came. She went back to her room to sleep and think. Sleep was always the time to think. It helped her fall asleep. She realized that she hadn't seen Luhan in awhile and had to regain their friendship. She just can't let the cute boy slip through her fingers. And she also knew she had to do something about Kai. 

"All this thinking makes me tired...." She muttered as she fell asleep.

The next day, she did aimless things in order for the time to come again to meet Tao. She wasn't entirely sure if he was coming, but the room was fun and it amused her.

She prepared everything to get ready to meet him. She wore tight yoga pants and a black hoodie and rushed off to the room.

It was dark and empty. She the lights and hurridly ran to the balance beam with excitement. After playing around, a few minutes later Tao came in.

"Hi!" She turned around and waved to him.

Tao froze and took in her pretty face. That long blonde hair. She didn't tie it up... And shes a girl...Thats so dang pretty.

"H-helloo" Tao managed to say after a few seconds. Heeyound giggled and started playing around again.

"I... didn't get your name yesterday.." Tao said

"Oh! I'm Heeyoung! I'm a new trainee!" She said a bit too happily. Hah what "love" does to people. 

"I didn't know you were a girl... with your hood up, I didn't see your face." Tao muttered.

"Oh. Silly you. You have to be more observant! Come on! Lets play around here more!"

Heeyoung and Tao hung around in the room showing off their skills and doing strange wushu stuff. Its pretty hard to explain.

After an hour and a half, Tao was getting comfortable around her, but her pretty face was intimidating. Whenever he looked at her, he got shy. The perfect way was just to not look at her.

"Hey lets go get lunch!" Tao said without meeting her eyes.

"Sure!" Heeyoung said.

They went into the seperate locker rooms, took a shower to get rid of the scent of sweat and changed into better clothes.

"This is my time to make myself look good for Exo!" Heeyoung whispered to herself. She put on makeup and false lashes. Pretty and cute, but not too much. She knew Exo too well and she knew that they didn't like anything too flamboyant. Especially in a girl.

She put on a hoodie to look natural and exited the locker room to find Tao waiting.

"What took you so long!" He complained to her

"Don't judge the time a girl takes for a shower!" Heeyoung complained back.

*Right. A girl. A gorgeous one too* Tao thought to himself and looked at her. Shyly, he looked away.

"Let's go!" The oblivious Heeyoung said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to add another chapter soon.  Its 3:45 am here right now, so I'm not really in the mood of writing right now lol

soon.....

I was going to update on Christmas, but I'm away from home and I'm pretty busy right now... sorry about that aha

Please comment and upvote if you like the story!