3 Months Later...

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

Heeyoung sucessfully got into SM entertainment as is about to move into the dorms. She was a talented girl. Of course she could make it. She got her schedule for her training classes. 

She went through her schedule for a few days but haven't seen Exo at all. She was pissed, but she had to hide it. She cannot be suspicious whatsoever.

On her way to her singing classes, she passed by Taeyeon. Heeyoung politely bowed and Taeyon bowed back. She honestly didn't care, but its a start. Shes starting to see celebrities now. But that was it. Still no sign of Exo. 

Feeling annoyed, she trudged back to her room for the 4th time.

It was dinner, but she was basically broke, so she couldnt go out in the city to eat. She grabbed her bag and stuffed 2 packages of ramen in her bag. Who knows what might happen? She also grabbed so disguise materials. If she saw one of her targets, she must hide from the other. 

She put her hoodie up hiding her face and walked to the lounge. The lounge had a kitchen and tables so people could socialize during break. In the SM building, each room usually had their own kitchen, but she had to meet someone today. She can't put time to waste.

As she was heading to the lounge, she heard chatter. As she approached the lounge, she looked around. There was only one empty table. Super Junior was there and so was SNSD. But Exo was no where to be found. That one table was also very dirty. There was ketchup and crumbs on to too. She sighed and went to the kitchen to cook ramen. She put it in a cup and headed for the table. It was still empty. Good. As she approached it, people were staring.

Like... What the heck. Its not like she could sit anywhere else.

"Hey isn't that the new girl?" One whispered. Heeyoung hid her annoyance. So now shes called new girl. Pffft.

She looked around. Mostly everyone was looking at her now. Even Donghae and Kyuhyun were looking worried. The rest of Suju were just quickly gulphing down their food like they didn't eat for days. As she passed by the two, she polietly bowed  and hurried by. They looked shocked and relieved. 

"Good, shes different." Kyuhyun whispered. Different? You have no idea...

She took a wipe from her bag and started to clean the table. Her back was facing the entrance so she didn't realize that part of Exo was arriving. They were staring at her.

"Why is she cleaning our table?" Xiumin asked. Kai looked closely. She indeed was cleaning their table.

"At least we don't need to clean it then." Chanyeol happily said. When she finished cleaning it, she went to throw away the napkins and all that stuff that was just on the table. She turned around and saw Baekhyun standing there. She panicked. 

"Thanks for cleaning our table!" Baekhyun said. Their table? Oh. Ooops. She ducked her head so he couldn't see her face.

"Oh.." She said back. She quickly grabbed all her stuff and ran. Baekhyun looked at her confused. Too fast. She couldn't do anything. Too sudden.

D.O was looking at her. "I was supposed to clean it!" D.O whined.

"What, so should we tell the sasaengs to eat at our table more often and leave their junk?" Kai asked.

D.O frowned. "No.. But. I was ready today!" D.O lifted up his cleaning supplies. Kai raised his eyebrows. 

"That was kind of her..." Luhan said quietly.

"No! I wanted to clean it!" D.O whined again.

Heeyoung watched from the corner amused. But she was focused on Luhan. Maybe Luhan should be her first target.

She watched him. Luhan was thinking deeply. She pulled the list from her pocket and remembered. Luhan liked kind girls. 

Maybe not many girls here are kind. She smirked.

"Luhan will be my first target then." She said to herself as she headed back to her room with her cold ramen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

The alarm clock was going off. 8am.

"Gahhhh!" Heeyoung groaned as she picked up the alarm clock and threw it on the floor. It stopped. Hopefully it wasn't broken.

She sat up and threw her blankets in the air and got off her bed.

She then thought about yesterdays events. She got Luhan a little surprised and D.O angry. She'll deal with D.O later.

Luhan is her first target, so she must act like his ideal. Quiet and kind. She got up and straightened her hair. "Long hair, pale skin, small lips..." She thought. She remembered that Luhan liked that for a girl's appearance. She did her makeup and put on some lip balm to make her lips look small and not flashy.

She grabbed her bags and head out of her room determined. She put on the same hoodie she had yesterday but had the hoodie down. Dancing class was right now. She rushed to the room. Crap. Where was the room?

She looked around seeing if there was anyone she could ask... She then saw Kai rushing somewhere. No. Not him... She looked around more and as more and more people left, the hall was becoming emptier and emptier. This wasn't good. She was getting late. She then spotted someone. Luhan sitting down and reading a book in the corner. Perfect.

She shyly and slowly approached him.

"Uhh. Excuse me?" She quietly said. Luhan looked up. The girl from yesterday. 

"Yes?" Luhan asked

"Uhh. I got lost. I don't know where the dance room is." She shyly said looking down.

Luhan looked at Heeyoung. "There are many dance rooms here though..." 

"Oh. Uhh." She shyly said. Luhan felt the urge to help.

"Maybe I can help." He said as he shut the book and stood up. "Follow me." 

She shyly followed him.

"What time is your class?" Luhan asked her. 

"Uhh. its at 9." Heeyoung responded.

He looked at his watch. "You're 15 minutes late..." He said. Well no duh she was late. Like she didn't know that.

She put on her act and widened her eyes. "But! No!. Uh oh." She said.

"Don't worry. I'll help." He reached the office.

The lady looked up.

"Oh? Luhan sshi?" She questioned.

"Neh, this girl got lost." Luhan motioned to you. 

The lady looked at Heeyoung. "Let me see your schedule." Heeyoung handed her schedule to the lady.

"Oh. I'll call in that your a little late. Luhan sshi, its the same room that you have your class. Please lead her there." The lady said and handed the schedule back. Heeyoung slowly grabbed it. She bowed the lady.

"Thank you." She said. Luhan also bowed to her and they left.

"The schedule is a little confusing..." Heeyoung shyly said.

"Yea, it is." Luhan replied. 

As they were walking to the room, Luhan kept glancing at her. She was a little familiar, but he couldn't quite remember. Heeyoung was his type. He knew it well. 

Heeyoung noticed that Luhan kept glancing at her but pretended not to. She smiled to herself. She did good today. She is slowly luring Luhan in.

One down, 11 more to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all! I hope you are enjoying my new story!

Please also check out my other stories too! They are a little different than this though.

A Stranger To Himself 
(Starring Zelo)

Stories

One of my stories is on hiatus.. so uhh. Yea. Lol

and I'm sort of on Semi hiatus, i don't too update often, just to let you know. I might update again if I have time, so the amount of update and the time between is usually always different.

Thank you!

Please subscribe for updates!

Comment and Upvotes are also highly appreciated too~

Thanks for reading~

oh btw: i sorta changed the title of the story since im not really focusing on her life, just what she wants to do with it