She Came Back

If I Fell

Choi Minho:

I went to the cafe and sat down there. i didn't feel right to be here.

"I'll order. You want a vanilla latte right? And I'll order the special ramyeon. Isn't it funny that they sell coffee and ramyeon together? Wait for a moment okay?" she said.

Oh, somebody was calling me.

"Yoboseyo? Nae Onew hyung? Umm. I don't think so. Me? I'm in a cafe."

"Who's that Minho?" she came back.

"Ya! Are you with Hyun Jae now?" Onew hyung asked me over the phone.

"Umm. No, I'm not. I'll call you later hyung." I hung up.

"Who's that?" she asked again

"Onew hyung." I answered.

"Almost a year we didn't meet and you are very quiet now." she chuckled.

"I'm always like this." I said.

"Minho-ya. I watched your movie. You are a great actor. I think we should play together on time." she said.

"Ah. Gamsahamnida noona."

"But at that movie you played really well with that girl. Who's her name? Kim Hyun Jae? I'm jealous." she pouted.

"Why should you be jealous noona when you have Jungmo hyung?" I answered.

"Jungmo? Minho. I was wrong. He's not a gentleman. He.. He left me. I also realized that I didn't love him, but I love you. I even got jealous when you played a movie with that little girl. I admitted she acts well but she's so not attractive. She's short, I even heard that she didn't do any diet. Pfft. What kind of girl is she?"

"Noona. I'm so sorry, but her name is Kim Hyun Jae. She does that because she is the way she is, she never wants to be another person. She is confident with the way she is." I answered angrily.

"Minho-ya. Do you like her? Why should you be on her side? I'm really jealous right now." she said with her pout.

Seriously, what did I think when I fell for her? Why did I think her pouting was cute? It's so annoying right now.

She held my hand.

"Noona, what are you doing?" I said.

"Minho-ya, I ever saw you with that girl. Please stop seeing her. You know that I'm always be yours. You don't need her."

"Noona. We are OVER. Why should you do these things?"

"But I'm still in love with you." she held my hand tighter and came forward to me.

Kim Hyun Jae:

Hyuu. What a lovely day. I have no schedule and I can walk around like this.

Wait. Is it Minho oppa in that cafe? Woah we haven't meet for some time since that time. I think I should talk to him.

Wait, somebody's coming. Eun. Eunseo eonnie? Woah. What are they doing? And.. Why my heart beats faster and why I have to be upset? Aish. Calm down Hyun Jae.

She holds his hands. Okay, I can't watch this anymore. This is why Kim Hyun Jae, don't ever fall for someone again. You've promised to yourself that you'll keep your heart but now? You let you heart go to Minho oppa. Babo Hyun Jae. you're hurting yourself. 

I went to my home quickly as tears were in my eyes.

Choi Minho:

"Noona. Let go of me. I don't love you no more. Thank you for everything that we had. But now, I have this girl with me and I won't let her go." I said and went out of the cafe. I don't care about noona anymore. Now, I'm sure that I love Hyun Jae-ssi more that I ever loved Eunseo noona. Aish. Eunseo noona's words about hyun Jae hurt me so much. Ck. 

I went home but nobody's there. Oh, Onew hyung said they were eating outside. I guess I better off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it guys? I've been very busy with my school and the preparation for my final exams in high school.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

GBU :)