2

Ring of Love

 

 

“This is his picture,” a man wearing a simple checkered shirt with a snapback and torn jeans sitting in front her, handing her a couple of pictures. 

 

 

 

Immediately she can recognized him although so many years has passed. “Xiao Xing.” She whispered. Her eyes almost become teary. 

 

“Searching for him is actually pretty easy because he is working under a big hotel chain. Have you ever heard Meigeni Corp?” Ailee shakes her head. “From what I know, he always come to this cafe whenever he is in town because apparently the owner of this cafe is one of his acquaintances.”

 

Ailee smiles because what a coincidence this cafe also his favorite cafe. Not because of the guy she saw last night of course. She pffted herself for having such thought. 

 

“That’s why you find an apartment for me around this area?” She asked. “Yes. I asked you before on how you want to approaches him but you said you don't know how. I thought maybe this is a good way. You can watch him from afar or something."

 

Yes. She does want to do that. She wants to know little by little on why he never once try to search for her. For eight years she stayed at the orphanage, never once she heard someone is looking for her. 

 

Honestly, she is scared. She doesn’t know how she should approaches him actually.

 

Should she say, 

 

“Hey. Remember me? I’m your stepsister.” or maybe “Yixing hey. Why I never hear from you for these fifteen years?”

 

No, of course not.

 

 

 

 

 

Ailee is restless. She has been tossing around the bed for almost three hours already but still can’t find any way on how to approach Yixing without making him scared heck making her scare! 

 

Sighing, she took out her planner from her sling bag and crosses another date. “What should I do to make Yixing notices me?” She looks at her iPad on the bed. “If only I can google on the internet on how to approach your stepbrother.” She rolls her eyes. Now that she is living alone, her thoughts is getting weirder. 

 

“Jonghyun is right. I am weird.”

 

She met Jonghyun one the first day she’s working as the junior editor. At that time, he is the famous seonbae in her department. Many girls quickly becomes his fan, so does she. 

 

"Going somewhere?" 

 

Ailee widened her eyes when the silver sports car stops right in front of her. She is waiting for the bus at the bus stop right in front of the building where she is working now. That actually the first time they talked each other. She is not like the other girls who keep on chasing him around or flirt with him. Although she likes him, but she doesn't show it too much. 

 

She will avoid sitting around him whenever he takes a coffee break in the pantry or she will avoid getting on the same elevator with him because she knows if she stays, she will squished to death. 

 

"I'm going back home." She saw her bus is coming towards their direction, she ducked her head until she reaches the same eye level with Jonghyun who is sitting in the car. "Jonghyun sshi, the bus is coming and you are taking its place. So I think you better move." 

 

"But I want to take you home though" he glances at the side mirror, "if you refuse, I won't move my car." She take a look at the line before her and saw many people already lined up. Obviously Jonghyun is stick to his words because the bus already honk one time towards the car who parked at his place. Everybody is looking at them now. 

 

"You better come in Ailee sshi" 

 

 

Exactly one week after that, Jonghyun has confessed about his feelings towards her and they become official couple right after Ailee accept his feelings. 

 

 

 

While she is staring into space, an idea suddenly come to her. She grins, this will probably the best idea she ever had.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Have you put up the job advertisement?" Luhan tossed his car keys on the coffee table before taking all the mails on his desk and check it one by one. That is his routine for everyday, he will check the bills and mails first before planning out what is his task of the day.  

 

"Yes I just put it up and ten minutes after that there's already one person is applying it." One of the old worker at his cafe answered him. "Manager Song is interviewing that person?" 

 

"Yes." 

 

Luhan nodded. "Please tell Manager Song to keep me up to date about all the person that come for interview. I don't want to hire any reckless person. I need another pro worker in my team." 

 

"Hao le" the worker eyes follow Luhan movement when he stands by the window in his office and peeks outside. 

 

"Is that the person?" Luhan asked without taking his eyes off the girl that is talking animatedly with his manager. She looks energetic and very motivated. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ailee couldn't believe her luck. Her original plan is having a breakfast at the cafe when just before she enters the cafe, one of the worker put up a medium sized advertisement on they are looking for another two staffs to help them. Without wasting another chance, Ailee quickly asked the cashier and just half an hour ago, she was interviewed by their manager. 

 

"Ailee good job!" 

 

She makes a "YESH" fist and dances awkwardly in the middle of the road, feeling motivated on approaching her brother. 

 

 

Although she doesn't know whether she got the job or not, but for her, being interviewed is a good enough. She then happily skipping back to her apartment.

 

Without she noticed about it, Luhan is still watching her, he saw everything Ailee did ever since she walked out from his cafe. 

 

Turning around, he spots Manager Song is briefing the newest member of the team. He walks to her, "take down the ad. Accept the lady who came for interview just now." 

 

"Hao le" Manager Song smiles in relieved. Luhan usually us extra picky on choosing his worker but luckily this time, her work got easier. Thank god for that. 

 

"Tell her to start tomorrow and ask her to tie her hair up. I don't want any hair flew into the coffee." 

 

"Don't worry Luhan. I will brief her tomorrow." She taps his shoulder. "I've never see you this work up. Relax." 

 

 

 

 

 

check out the trailer guys!!!