Reunion Pt. II

It Should Have Been this Way (Spin-Off to Remember the first time?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Chunji POV

It was nice seeing everyone again. Ricky finally arrived with his dog which automatically became friends with Chae Ri. It was such a cute sight, her and his dog playing out on the grass. 

We were all chatting away. But there was a few people missing. 

Gae Hyee and L.Joe. 

Where could they be? They said they will come, but they haven't shown up yet.

"Ah!" Chae Ri screamed as the little dog her face.

"Don't worry little Chae Ri, he isn't dirty, uncle took him to the vet today," Ricky assured.

"Ricky, where's L.Joe? He said he will be here," I asked.

Ricky only shrugged, "I have no idea hyung, maybe he is running a little late because of traffic." 

I bit my lip, "By any chance, do you know if Gae Hyee and L.Joe got back together?" I asked Ricky. 

Ricky rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh...is it hot in here or what?" 

"They did, am I right?" I asked again. "I don't know, I'm just asking Ricky. Unless they did." I eyed Ricky who was fidgeting in his seat, I was making him uncomfortable. 

"...maybe," Ricky mumbled. 

"Oh, so they did?" I said, "Good for him finding love for himself." 

Ricky nodded, "...They also have a child, like you and ~~~~," he added quickly. 

"Oh, really?! Now I really want to see these two, thanks for telling hyung, Ricky," I said. 

"Yeah, whatever hyung," he replied while petting on his dog. 

Chae Ri slapped his arm, "No, uncle, this is my dog!" 

Ricky pouted, "Okay, I see how it is, Chae Ri ah." 

 

Moments later...

There was a ring at the doorbell. 

 

"Chunji, get the door please!" You called from the room, you were busy talking to EXO-K and the rest of the Teen Top, sharing stories while I was busy cooking the dinner.

"Yeah, yeah." I put the knife I was using on the counter and went to answer the door. "Hi, welcome to the...oh my jeezus, hey L.Joe is here!" 

The people who was chatting in the living room finally stopped and rushed to the door, "FINALLY." Everyone said. Then once the late male walked in, everyone started chattering.  

"Idiot hyung, took so god damn long." 

"Where is that knuckle head so I can beat his up for being too late." 

"Woah hyung, you grew a beard! Shave it! Your stubbles look gross." 

"Your arms got bigger!" 

"Yah! You took so long, what the hell is wrong with you!" 

"You dyed your hair again, do you know what it could do to your scalp!" 

"Damn! You got oooooold!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter