Reunion Pt. I

It Should Have Been this Way (Spin-Off to Remember the first time?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

"Chae Ri, go get dressed before everyone comes. Can you do that?" Chunji asked his daughter, who was just bathed and had a towel wrapped around her. 

"Okay daddy." She giggled before waddling her way to the bedroom. 

Chunji smiled as he watched his baby girl walk away. He couldn't picture her all grown up, and he doesn't want her to leave him...but that was a long time from now. Chunji shook away the thoughts about Chae Ri as an adult and went to get a rag to wipe off the water that Chae Ri had trailed from the bathroom to her room.

~_~_~

"Are you grilling the steaks, honey?!" You shouted from the kitchen window. 

"Yes! That's the reason why I'm outside in the first place!" Chunji yelled back before flipping the steak on the grill. "Tell Chae Ri to come outside and help me!" 

"Yeah okay hon!" You smiled as you continued to add salt the the mixture of ground beef that will be burgers later. "Chae Ri baby, come here, mommy needs you!" 

Chae Ri, who was sitting on the table, sipping on a juice box, looked up from her coloring book. "Yes mommy?" 

"Baby, daddy wants you to go outside to help him do you want to do that?" You asked with a kind smile while washing your hands after touching the marinated raw burger meat.

Chae Ri quietly hummed. "Yeah. I'll go." She set her crayon and juice box down and jumped off the chair. 

*Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~* The doorbell rang. You opened the back door for Chae Ri to go outside and quickly ran to the front door to see who arrived. 

"NOOOOOOOONAAAAAA~! WE'RE HERE!" Changjo screamed before giving you the biggest hug ever. You hugged back, happily. "Noona, guess who has a girlfriend now?" Changjo said after pulling away. 

"Let me guess, it's you?" You guessed correctly. 

"YEAH! I DID!" He smiled proudly to himself. A girl popped up next to him seconds later. 

"Yah, Changjo, if you are just going to run out of the car and leave me in there, I'll break up with you." She threatened while slapping his chest a couple of times causing you to grin. 

"Kyah, no! I'm so sorry!" Changjo quickly said only to get hit again. "Ouch, that hurts." He pouted. 

"Whatever, I'll deal with you later." Changjo's girlfriend said with a piercing glare. But her personality changed when she became face to face with you. "Hi there~! Nice to meet you~! Kang Yuna, girlfriend of the over here."

You laughed before shaking her hand that was outstretched. "I'm ~~~~. Nice to meet you too, come on in." 

"~~~~ noona, Where is Chunji?" Changjo asked. 

"He's outside grilling right now, you can go see him if you want." You said with a smile. "I'll lead the way."

"Of course I do! Come on Yuna!" Changjo grabbed onto his girlfriend's hand and dragged her to follow. "Yah, Changjo, I'm not some luggage you  just drag around!" She slapped him once more, but this time he didn't care. 

You led them towards the outside and called Chunji. "Chunji, Changjo and his beautiful girlfriend is here!" 

Chunji looked up and smiled, "Heh hey Changjo!" The two gave each other a hug. 

"Wassup hyung!" Changjo smiled. "I got myself a girl~" He pointed towards Yuna. 

Chunji looked to see where Changjo was pointing and laughed. "Wow, I hope she's a keeper." 

Changjo winked, "She is hyung, I'm sure of it." The two laughed and continued to talk amongst themselves while you had a conversation with Yuna.

"So how did you two meet?" You asked Yuna. 

Yuna smiled and blushed. "I met him in college unnie, he was in all of my classes. It was hard to get that annoying pest away from me, but then we started dating, and now we are here." 

"Aw, how cute~" You chuckled. 

"May I ask how you met your husband, unnie?" Yuna asked. 

"It was in high school..." Was all you shared because the thought of high school made you remember about L.Joe. "Do you and Changjo plan on getting married?" You asked, trying to change the subject.

Yuna blushed, "I don't know unnie, I'll find out later I guess." 

"YOU TWO MADE A CHILD?!?!?!" You heard Changjo scream. You shifted your  eyes to see that Changjo was pointing down at Chae Ri who was just standing there quietly, probably on the verge of crying since Changjo had shouted. 

You excused yourself from Yuna and rushed over to Chae Ri. "Mommy...is that uncle Chanyeol?" Chae Ri asked innocently while pointing at Changjo. 

You shook your head and laughed. "No honey, that's Uncle Changjo." 

"YOU TWO MADE A CHILD?!!?" Changjo shouted again, pointing an accusing finger at Chunji. "Why didn't we get notified about this before?!" 

Chunji shrugged, "Well you never asked." He answered casually with a smirk. 

~_~_~_

*Ding-Dong~* 

Chae Ri ran towards the door. "I'll get it mommy!" She shouted. She opened the door and was face to legs with EXO-K. Chae Ri turned her head upwards to see the skyscrapers that stood before her. "Annyeong~" 

"What the hell Chanyeol, are you sure you drove to the right ing house?" Kai asked, not caring if he had just swore in front of the kid. 

"Shut up! This is the place, it sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter