002

Twinkle

After everyone got to the hospital, Tiffany calls their parents to find out the truth. Tiffany said, “Mom what happened why is Tori here?” Her mom chocked up and said, “She couldn’t stand being on that campus anymore not after what happened.” Tiffany was confused and said, “What happened?” Her mom said, “Two months ago there was a student that was obsessed with her and one day he attacked her. She’s 2 months pregnant Stephanie.”

 Tiffany was shocked and said, “I-I’ll call you later mom.” She looked at her fellow members and Lee Soo Man and said, “My poor dongsaeng.” She then told them what her mom had told her. SooMan was saddened to hear that and said, “Her baby will need a father.” Tiffany nodded and said, “And she will need a man that can help her get over what happened and that would be man enough to love that baby.”

 Chanyeol who had been hearing everything said, “I-I’ll do it.” Everyone looked at him in surprise and SooMan said, “Are you sure? You’ll have to talk to the members about it since it would affect them as well.” He looked at s who had showed up with Tiffany and SNSD. Suho put his hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder and said, “We are behind you 100%.” Tiffany smiled at Chanyeol and said, “She seemed to be comfortable around you but why did you decided to take on this responsibility?”

 He rubbed the back of his neck and said, “There was just something in her eyes that hooked me.” Hyoyeon nodded and said, “She has that charm.” The doctor then came out and said, “She is awake both her and the baby is ok. She fainted from exhaustion.” They were all relived and SooMan said, “Tiffany Chanyeol and I will go in and talk to Tori.”

 They headed in and Tori looked at them and looked away in shame. Tiffany held Tori’s hand and said, “The doctor said that both of you are ok.” Tori teared up and SooMan said, “Tori we’ve talked about it and Chanyeol here has said he will marry you and love your baby as his own.” Tori looked at him in surprise and said, “Y-you will?” He gave her a smile and said, “Yes i-if you will let me I would like too.”

  She looked down and said, “M-my baby does need a dad a-and I-I’m not scared of you like I am around men I don’t know so yes.” He smiled at her and said, “Really?” She nodded and said, “Really.”

 

sorry for short update. i'm getting to the end of this story