Finale

Twinkle

After Tori was released from the hospital Tiffany took her back to SNSD’s dorm. Chanyeol, Suho, Kris and SooMan followed them so they could discuss everything. When they got inside the three EXO members, Tiffany, Tori and SooMan sat down on the couch. SooMan said, “You know you guys won’t be able to have a normal wedding?”

 Tori nodded and said, “I knew after it happened I would never be able to have my dream wedding.” That saddened everyone and Chanyeol said, “I-In a few years if you want a real wedding we can have one.” She smiled at him and said, “Thank you Chanyeol-ah.” He blushed a little and said, “You can call me Oppa.”

 Tiffany chuckled and said, “You’re only a week older than her Chanyeol.” He was surprised and said, “Really?” Tori said, “I was born December 2nd, 1992.” He smiled and said, “I was born November 27th, 1992.” Tori said, “Then you’re my oppa.” He smiled a big smile and said, “So you’ll call me oppa?”

 She smiled and said, “Yeah.” They then started discussing their secret wedding. Sooman said, “You guys will sign the papers next week ok?” They looked at each and nodded. Kris said, “Sad that a younger member is getting married before the oldest.” Suho laughed and said, “Yeah but Luhan and Xiumin don’t act their age though.” Kris laughed and said, “You’re right they don’t.”

 The week went by with Tori and Chanyeol getting to know each other. Soon it was time for them to sign the papers. They both were pretty nervous since after signing this one piece of paper their lives would never be the same again.

 Seven months had gone by and Chanyeol and Tori had fallen in love with each other. Chanyeol would try his best to get foods that Tori craved and he would disguise himself so he could go to her checkups. It was soon very close to her due date and the boys didn’t have any schedules so that they could be there for the birth of the baby.

 They both decided that they didn’t want to know what they were having. It didn’t matter to them they would love the baby either way. It was going on midnight when Tori woke up with very sharp pains in her abdomen. She shook Chanyeol awake and said, “Oppa my stomach hurts.”

That woke him straight up and looked at her and said, “Is it contractions?” Another one hit her and she said in a pained voice, “I-I think it is contractions.” He hurried and helped her up and took her into the living room. He then went and woke up Suho and Kris then got Tori’s hospital bag. Then they headed to their car and rushed to the van while Kris called Tiffany. Tiffany was a little worried and called Sooman and let him know.

 After 5 long hours of labor Tori finally gave birth to a beautiful little girl. She smiled at her little Angel and looked at Chanyeol and said, “Look at our little girl.” He grinned and said, “C-can we name her Angel? Since she is our special little angel that brought us together.” She grinned and said, “That’s a good name. I like it.”

 He continued to be an amazing father to Angel and they ended up a few later having a little boy that looked just his daddy. The fans were sad at first to hear that their happy virus was a father but they soon became happy for him and supported the Park family.