001

Twinkle

Tori had just flown in from Boston, Massachusetts to see her older sister Tiffany.  She stopped by to see Lee SooMan and he told her where Tiffany Taeyeon and Seohyun were. She then asked him how many people were on set and he realized she was going to buy food and drinks for everyone. He took out quite a large won bill and said, “Here use this to get them some food ok?”

 She chuckled and said, “Thanks ahjussi.” She went and got pizza for everyone and salad’s for Tiffany Taeyeon and Seohyun since they were filming. She then got waters and different drinks for everyone.  When she arrived she tried to carry in all the pizzas on her own when he showed up he was walking towards her and she didn’t see him. She nearly ran into him when he said, “Whoa, Here let me help you with that.”

 She was weary of him since she didn’t know him. But she knew she wouldn’t be able to carry all those pizzas and salads on her own. She gave him a small smile and said, “Thank you.” He gave her this big pretty smile and said, “You’re welcome.” They brought the pizzas inside and it was announced that the food was there. Tiffany seen Tori and squealed and said, “Dongsaeng! I missed you.” She then hugged her and Tori said, “I missed you too unnie.” 

 She handed the three girls their salads after they all hugged. Tori then said, “I have drinks for everyone out in the car. I’ll be right back.” The guy who helped her said, “I’ll help you!” She was nervous to be around a guy she didn’t know but agreed to let him help her. When they grabbed the bags with the drinks he spoke up and said, “I’m Chanyeol.” She said, “I’m Tori.”

 He said, “I don’t mean to be rude but how to you know the sunbae’s?” She said, “Oh yeah mean Tiffany Taeyeon and Seohyun unnies?” He chuckled and said, “Yeah them.” She said, “Tiffany is my older sister.” He said, “Really?” She nodded and said, “I don’t mean to be rude but your voice really doesn’t match your face.” He laughed at that and said, “I hear that a lot.”

 They went inside and everyone got drinks. She then sat with Chanyeol, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Seohyun and 2 guys she didn’t know. She seen one with a tan and said, “Kim Jongin?” He looked at her and said, “Tori?” She smiled at him and said, “Wow I haven’t seen you in a longtime. Are you finally debuting?” He grinned and said, “Yeah in a group called EXO-K. These 3 are a few of my members. Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung and the maknae Sehun.” She scratched her head and said, “Sehun? Oh Sehun?” He looked at her confused and said, “Yeah I’m Oh Sehun.”

  She said, “You’re the dongsaeng my friend Amber told me about. She said you’re a good dongsaeng.” He blushed a little bit. Tiffany then said, “So Tori what brings you here? You’re supposed to be in Boston getting ready to start a new semester.” Tori bit her lip and said, “I transferred here.” Tiffany was confused and knew something was wrong and said, “Why? You loved going to Berkley.”

 Tori looked down and said, “I don’t really want to talk about it. I better go I’m kind of tired and jetlagged. I’ll see you guys tomorrow ok?” She hurried up and left and the 4 EXO members followed her too since their manager was outside waiting for them. Chanyeol was the first outside and seen Tori was about to faint and rushed to her side and was able to catch her before she fell.

 He looked at Kai and said, “Go tell Tiffany sunbae and go with them manager hyung will take us to the hospital first ok?” Kai nodded and rushed inside to tell Tiffany. Chanyeol hurried to their van and they all got in and rushed to the hospital.