Detention

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

I've been hearing all day about this new girl and I'm pretty sure the hyungs have too. Now that she is actually sitting next to me, she looks like a nice person and she's really pretty too.

"Hi! My name is Taemin"

Smiling she said " My name is Lee KyungMi, I moved here from Busan."

"Hehehe I know."

I could tell she was a bit confused judging by the look on her face. "OH! Uuum well news got around that you slapped HeaWoo"

" Huh, so that's her name. I didn't want to slap her it's just,..... I kind of had no choice, she sort of started it."

"I think I understand. She is the school's number one queenka, so you being new and everything she's putting you 'in your place' " she frowned "But don't worry you can hang out with me and some of my friends they're really cool people."

"Eh? Oh I mean, sure, I also met this group of guys, they are... strange but fun." She said, she had a thinking face with a slight smile.

"So, would you like to meet them after class?"

"Um, sure, why not" she replied.

 

KyungMi's POV

"Um, sure, why not" I said back, I honestly didn't care but who know's... Although it is strange befriending guys only, I hope to befriend atleast one girl! The sky was getting dark outside, I could tell it was going to be a nasty storm today.

"Great, meet us at the roof after school, it's our usual hang-out spot." He said with a smile. wow, these guys sure are smiley's, well... except for that jerk Sehun. 

"Okay, but what if it starts raining?"

"I'll text you and we'll most likely be at the Cafe accross the street."

"okay."

I then turned back and got a text book. I sure hope that it doesn't thunder, anything but that! Then the teacher began asking questions and I would usually answer them since I already knew them. It was new lessons but I already learned some back home. Sometimes I could feel Sehun glaring at me. I would ignore them but they wouldn't stop. I was getting angry. Keep your cool. I kept repeating those words and would ignore him. Then at the 25th glare I snapped.

"would you stop staring at me?!" I harshly whispered. The teacher was giving a lecture and couldn't hear us. Thankfully.

"What do you mean?" he asked innocently. I was about to grab him by the collar and punch him on his pretty little face.

"Stop staring and pay attention!" I said back and turned to listen. He smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter