Detention Part 2

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you actually think I would kiss you? I don't like you" He whispered/growled. Just then a loud thunder shot up! I squealed then jumped and hugged his neck tightly. Tears were forming in my eyes.

I couldn't even think because I was so frightened until I realised what I had done. I opened my eyes wide in shock and quickly pulled away. I looked at him with wide watery eyes and he gave me a wierd look.

"I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean to d-do that!" I frantically told him. Then another thunder roared and this time it made the lights flick. I ran to him and clutched his shirt with my eyes shut tight to prevent the tears from falling. DAMN! Where's the damn teacher?! I want to go home! I don't care if I get more detention! Then another thunder crashed and made the lights turn on and off once more. I began to sniff and tears started falling from my eyes and I clenched him even tighter. Then he looked at me with a light smirk and pulled me away, the tears running down my cheeks and I looked at him with frightened eyes.

"So your afraid of thunder huh?" He asks with a mischevious tone.

I sniffed and nodded, my teary eyes never leaving his. He then smiled a smile that I could tell was pure evil.

"Hmmm well, I don't know what you're gonna do since the teacher left. I'm going to the restroom." He said and turned around and headed towards the door. Then another thunder roared. god help me! I don't know what to do! Then as he was turning the knob to exit I saw him struggling to open it, he pushed but still it wouldn't open. . And he turned to me, anger written all over his face. 

"We're locked in." He growled. I stopped my tears but another thunder rumbled. Tears came back. Again. I looked at him with a worried/frightened look and sat down on a desk. I pulled up my knees and hugged them, then rested my head between my knees. He looked at me and another thunder came. I hugged my knees harder and burried my face in them to hide my tears. Then I heard a chair being pulled beside me and felt something pull me. It was Sehun. He pulled me to his lap and rested my head on his chest. I could feel my heart beat faster by the second. Then he plugged ear phones into my ears, it was the song Growl. My favorite. Then he wrapped his arms around me and mumbled something barely audible but I heard it.

"Don't think that this changes anything. I still don't like you."

I saddened a little. WAIT! I should be happy! That jerk! Who would like him!?

About an hour and a half had passed, I looked up and noticed he was asleep. The music on his phone was still playing. I got off of his lap and checked the windows, it was still raining pretty hard but no thunder. THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!

As I walked towards the door and tried opening it, it was still locked. . I looked at my phone and checked the messages and noticed there were 10 missed calls from my parents and 15 texts from Taemin.

"How's detention?"

"Hey, the thunder's pretty loud, you okay?"

"You there?" ..... etc... just then I recieved another text:

"Hey, detention ended almost 30 minutes ago, where are you?" I texted back:

"The teacher left us and we are locked in :/ "

"Damn, an emergency just came up, we have to leave, try banging the door, maybe the janitor will leave you, I AM SO SORRY"

"lol it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter