At the Cafe

I Don't Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran to my room crying and slammed the door shut. I can't believe that bastard is here. Jonghyun, the guy who shaddered my heart was there. I can't believe what he said to me. Never. Ever. Will I fall for him again. Guys can't ever be trusted and I was stupid for thinking that.

Flashback

After the line, which actually took 45 minutes! We walked through the people. I was staring at my things with my mouth watering. It looked so good. We got 4 because apparently there were 5 of them, but 2 of them wanted milkshakes.

 (Mine is the pink one with the blue straw. STRAWBERRY!!)

And here's my Teacup Shortcake:

 (DELICIOUS!)

While I was concentrating on my things I didn't even notice we had reached the table. We all sat down but I noticed there only were 4 guys. Where's the 5th one? They all introduced themselves to me.

"Hello, my name is Minho, nice to meet you."

"My name's Onew, very nice to meet you." I giggled at their behavior, they were pushing eachother to shake my hand. I shook both of them with both of my hands. Then they all ate their things and I ate mine. About 10 minutes of chatting went by and I began to get curious about the 5th guy.

"Hey, I thought you guys said that there were 5 of you, where's the other one?" I asked.

"Oh, hyung alway's show's up late, he was with his friend. I think he's falling in love once more." Taemin said and sighed.

"Once more? What do you mean?"

"Well, ever since he came, he was always with the ladies, he's with us now, but he's also supposedly falling in love."

"Oh, strange." I said. We chatted some more and it was already 8:25. I had arrived at about 5:20. We were all finished with our things and were just laughing at some of their old stories. There were definitely a hell of a lot less people, now the Cafe was actually visible. It was really cute and pretty. Then I saw someone come in the door. I froze. I remembered that face so clearly. The face I've been trying my best to forget. I had forgotten about him. But that moment I saw his face made me remember everything. I stared at him wide eyed. When he saw me he stopped walking. Our eyes locked. The guys noticed this and Taemin got up and walked towards him.

"Hey hyung, meet the new student KyungMi. The girl I told you about. KyungMi this is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter